Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I feellike its a good change, but can lead to just as much QQ. Got tanks owning your team and a horrible Reaper that locked the character? Better hope you can position Bastion well. Maybe a Pharah? Yeah, sure, if their S76 standing behind the tanks is terrible. Very tiny, non in depth way of stating, that countering will be that much harder now. The only real alternative is to play with friends or pray you get people that will trade roles/heroes with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it's because five Bastions and a Mercy pose something of a headache for players new to ranked play, especially on payload maps.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Or 5 Winstons with a Lucio...
    Get 3-4 reapers and the Winstons fall over

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I'm guessing it's because five Bastions and a Mercy pose something of a headache for players new to ranked play, especially on payload maps.
    You mean 2 Bastions, 2 Reinhardt, Mercy and Lúcio? It's just to put the breaks on and get your shit together, it won't last a full match.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Sweet.

Now the last thing you have to do, Blizzard, is to disable switching heroes during the round, and you're golden.
    the entire game revolves around character switching.
    that would wreck the game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    IS this higher up? I am only like 47 atm and have never seen this. Granted I have not played a lot of ranked matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Out of roughly 200 games, this is one comp I haven't seen yet. Not saying they don't exist.
    Hm. Maybe it's just my bad luck but that's what I was running into all of last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Today: Enemy Bastion/Torb/whatever killing people, Pharah on our team somehow not hitting any of them, I swap to Pharah as well to deal with it.

Tomorrow: Enemy Bastion/Torb/whatever killing people, Pharah on our team somehow not hitting any of them, well Pharah already taken I guess. Oh well.
    There's always Junkrat!

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Hm. Maybe it's just my bad luck but that's what I was running into all of last weekend.
    Yeah, not trying to convey it doesn't happen. I've seen some screwed up comps.

I like it. I hate when I see two of the same characters. I also hate when I choose a character and then someone else does after they already saw that I 'm using that character and then sometimes a third person joins in forcing me to switch to have a better comp. I really like the change makes comps a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftRic View Post
    I like it. I hate when I see two of the same characters. I also hate when I choose a character and then someone else does after they already saw that I 'm using that character and then sometimes a third person joins in forcing me to switch to have a better comp. I really like the change makes comps a lot better
    Well, it can make comps better, not necessarily will. 2-3 tanks on opposite team on a push, 2 Reapers would be very helpful...but, not anymore. Now you have to hope your current Reaper is amazing, or switch over to a Bastion for shield melting and probably just die to their Pharah or Soldier they are using. Bastion not your thing? Okay, what's another great counter to 3 tanks rushing in to a cap point? Ummm, Pharah maybe? Sure, if they are a good player and can avoid the DVa charge or Roadhog hook, let alone a 76 pinning them down.
    I'm not saying this will happen, but people complain about cancer comps (2 Winston/2 tracer/2 support) and don't realize that you can have cancer comps with just 1 hero select enabled. Will just take the implementation, and time, to tell.
    I have had some comp games where the team runs Rein, Zarya, Roadhog, and we HAD to go double Reaper to stop them. There are other ways we could have done it I'm sure, but for our skill cap this was the best option for us, and it worked.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2016-07-17 at 08:20 PM.