Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Mythic dungeons is weekly lockout and mythic+ have no lockout as long as someone in your group have a key. But Mythic+ dungeons will open at the same time as normal/heroic raiding.
    Ah ok so I had it flipped around. Even better, since the rewards increase from Mythic+.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    I prefer to start with a clean log, no shenanigans.
    Nothing wrong with that. Play how you like, that's what the game is about
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

What about the scouting missives in your garrison? Can you stock up on those, complete them, and turn them in for XP when Legion releases?

Deleted
    Levelling allready goes very fast, no need to deliver a few dailies.

Tries to get through content as fast as possible

"OMG BLIZZ MAKE MOE CONTENT PLX - UNSUBBED!!!!!11"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MattEffect View Post
    What about the scouting missives in your garrison? Can you stock up on those, complete them, and turn them in for XP when Legion releases?
    Its been nerfed. I have 22 quests completed on live, copied that character over about a week ago or something, got 66% into 101. Tried it again just now, only got 14%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangz View Post
    Its been nerfed. I have 22 quests completed on live, copied that character over about a week ago or something, got 66% into 101. Tried it again just now, only got 14%.
    Cool thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Pretty much this.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    A) A half hour does, when you plan on getting to 110, unlocking Suramar, doing world quests, and getting you class order hall questline to the first of two 5/5 quests.

B) You can absolutely get that extra day of world quests, since you can unlock them on day one when most people won't until day 2-3.

I think my mind is clearly made, it seems to me that you're the confounded one
    Are we talking about dedicated players or pooling dailies before launch now? Make up your mind. Argument B only applies to the former, not the latter. Argument A... isn't actually an argument, just an unverified claim by you. Getting 110 30 minutes earlier will likely just result in you spending 30 minutes more doing quests at level cap.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Are we talking about dedicated players or pooling dailies before launch now? Make up your mind. Argument B only applies to the former, not the latter. Argument A... isn't actually an argument, just an unverified claim by you. Getting 110 30 minutes earlier will likely just result in you spending 30 minutes more doing quests at level cap.
    I swear, some of you MMO-Champ kids are just too broken-brained to deal with at times. Yes, we are talking about dedicated players. It doesn't take everyone of the three brain cells you have to realize I'm talking about the more hardcore sect. Use your brain.

Also, Mr. Mathematician, good job on realizing that if you finish something 30 minutes early, you get 30 minutes to dedicate to something else. God damn boy, you're so smart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Yes, because the people who have been sat around with nothing to do for months are really wanting more leveling quests. Careful you don't get any straw in your eyes there.

I swear, some of you MMO-Champ kids are just too broken-brained to deal with at times. Yes, we are talking about dedicated players. It doesn't take everyone of the three brain cells you have to realize I'm talking about the more hardcore sect. Use your brain.

Also, Mr. Mathematician, good job on realizing that if you finish something 30 minutes early, you get 30 minutes to dedicate to something else. God damn boy, you're so smart
    No, "we" aren't talking about dedicated players. "We" are talking about pooling dailies, as that's the topic of this thread. You added the "hardcore" on top of that and randomly switch between the two, apparently with no idea which you're actually talking about at the time.

Besides, i didn't say you get 30 minutes to dedicate to something else. In fact, i said the opposite, you're still going to spend those 30 minutes doing the exact same stuff you would have anyway. You just won't get XP for it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MattEffect View Post
    They are 3750 exp. You need 600k for 100-101. They raped most WoD quests recently to be worthless on legion launch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    That was nerfed for WoD... oh btw while we are on topic. Tell me where in WoD we have enough dailies worth to try this?
    Nerfed in what way? I did it and it gave a lot of EXP.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, "we" aren't talking about dedicated players. "We" are talking about pooling dailies, as that's the topic of this thread. You added the "hardcore" on top of that and randomly switch between the two, apparently with no idea which you're actually talking about at the time.

Besides, i didn't say you get 30 minutes to dedicate to something else. In fact, i said the opposite, you're still going to spend those 30 minutes doing the exact same stuff you would have anyway. You just won't get XP for it anymore.
    When we switch the conversation to how fast you can get to level 110, which has been the dominant conversation of this thread, especially because it pertains to doing dailies ahead of time, it confuses me on how you could get lost so easily. Keep up kid, you might get there eventually, but as of right now, you just look like a slowpoke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol what the hell? Um, yes, there's absolutely a benefit to leveling faster. Extra day of world quests, a day earlier for class order hall questline, more time in Suramar, etc. It's called being ahead of the curve. Then again, mediocrity see.s to be the MO on MMO-champfrom half of these posts
    The only reason to be ahead with exp was to leave the main crowd behind in order to level faster. Now it won't matter. The exp from dailies won't make you enter top level content much earlier than those who won't do it. There is absolutly no gain from being ahead of the curve in Legion with leveling.

My opinion is that it isn't worth it in the long run, but some people I think like to convince themselves otherwise.
    If you want to do it, go ahead.

I only see it working really for a short-term goal.
    Realm Firsts, or to get an early corner in a profession market.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-16 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    The only reason to be ahead with exp was to leave the main crowd behind in order to level faster. Now it won't matter. The exp from dailies won't make you enter top level content much earlier than those who won't do it. There is absolutly no gain from being ahead of the curve in Legion with leveling.
    The reason to be ahead, in previews expansions, by filling your questlog was the same as it is now. You do so because you can effectively cut out a portion of the leveling grind of the next expansion in the current one. Many people may have had other reasons alongside it, but no matter what, that was the general purpose of getting 25/25 quests completed to turn in.

As far as a gain, it's subjective. I know what can and can't be done within the first day of release, because I've tested it six times.

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    Fields of Faralohn.
    I LOL'd.

Here's a question tho: Do the daily optional mission areas in Tanaan give exp once the cap is raised, or just gold/apexis? Might be worth having a few sitting at 99% if there's exp.

there's no point getting "there" 30 mins or even a day ahead of everybody else. You need your guild to gear up and be ready as well. it'll take weeks or a month for them to open up the raids which is ample time to be ready for normal and heroic. mythic is a couple weeks after that isn't it? so what's the damn rush. get your reps up, do your quests, get your AA and artifact up and stop all the whining about 30 mins and getting there fast. You have 2 years of legion to go why try to finish it all so fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    The reason to be ahead, in previews expansions, by filling your questlog was the same as it is now. You do so because you can effectively cut out a portion of the leveling grind of the next expansion in the current one. Many people may have had other reasons alongside it, but no matter what, that was the general purpose of getting 25/25 quests completed to turn in.

As far as a gain, it's subjective. I know what can and can't be done within the first day of release, because I've tested it six times.
    I won't debate subjective reasons because if someone wants to be 30min faster for the sake of it, then it's perfectly fine. However, I don't agree that you will be able to cut any grind. Doing all quests in all zones required to get to max level is required for max level content anyway so there is no grind. So except for finishing 30min earlier you don't gain anything. You will have to visit "skipped" parts anyway.