Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

Pokemon go finally out in Belgium, time to get out of my room.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    don't tell me how to live my life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Is this the one people were excited about because it doesn't have any ecchi or harem elements to it?
    Among other points, yeah. There was an absurd amount of pantyshot opportunities given all the miniskirt flying - but not even one was taken. The same goes for the female lead's emergency shower at the start - it was simply done tastefully. I never let fanservice discourage me from a series, but it's absence is good indication as to how the anime intends to keep the viewers' attention with.

The MC is an interesting character(Yeah, he is a dickhead - but that does not make him a bad character. Cocky and arrogant towards his peers, but not without good reason for the attitude and the first to put himself in the way of danger. At the same time despite his superior social position shows respect even to a security guard simply because they're an adult. If nothing else, this contrast in attitude is enough to grab my attention.). The rest of the main cast is a bit flat for now, although undeniably cute - but I bet they'll get their depth within a few episodes. The OST is great and the animation looks very good. The story looks very generic for now - but I'll give it the benefit of doubt.

Tfw there isn't a single pokéstop nearby, and the only 2 pokémon i caught in 40 minutes are a squirtle and a weedle.

It's time to move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    What's sad is yesterday I heard about 2 people walking off a cliff at work and thought it was a fake article because no one would be that stupid...get home and it's trending on facebook >_>
    [CENTER]

Boku Dake: Re 2 - Kind of a boring chapter, but Kenya was a boring character, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new Mari chapter when

10+ Year Old Account
    Banner of the Stars 2 / Seikai no Senki 2 - I really enjoy the planetary stuff over space battles personally (or just the very microscopic battles like in the original with the nobility guy holding them off from reporting the attack. The reveal that the planet was a jailing star was great with the 4 sectors vying to be the leader all to decide who goes/stays and set the stage perfectly for a reasonable rebellion compared to just I WANT ZE POWER, though I dislike the extreme hatred for artificial birthing machines that all the "humans" seem to have.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Hishiron, making autism moe again. I liked her the best

That scene during the ending credits of the last episode where Rena is chasing Ooga, and steps back to tell Chizuru that she's going to beat her, and Chizuru gives her that quick autism smile, I laughed so damn hard.
    I honestly liked Tama-chan and Rena more. But well, whatever.

Hitori no Shita ep 2 - I liked the fight, and the older sister could become an 'interesting' character.

10+ Year Old Account
    time to wait on Zatheyll's lls ep 3 post :3
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    What's sad is yesterday I heard about 2 people walking off a cliff at work and thought it was a fake article because no one would be that stupid...get home and it's trending on facebook >_>
    That's partly fake. Those two were out playing Pokemon GO, decided to try climbing a cliff they came across, failed and fell. Still kinda silly, and kinda caused by Pokemon GO, but it wasn't because they didn't pay attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So, first 2 episodes of Days were pretty good. I haven't watched a sport-related anime in an age, or at least a newer one anyway. It had lots of guts and determination moments, which I highly expected from just the synopsis. Even made me laugh a few times. I was sold from the OP though, when the first thing you see is the MC take a headbutt. 2 episodes in and I'm already glad it's a 2 cour. I might actually even keep up to date with it!
    Battery (another sports anime airing this season) also seems pretty good. It feels a bit different than the usual "super power" shounen sports, and more like Ping Pong the Animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    youtube;nCeFbK-WEVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCeFbK-WEVE

how have i never seen this
    I actually debated linking that in my, "What I know about Haruhi" post as a joke. I think it's been posted a few times as well, but you're right: it's brilliant.

Anime Chat Thread II - Poster Survey

- Please do not vote for yourself. It defeats the purpose of the survey
    - Questions that involve a check box allow you to select up to two options. However, you can select only one option if you wish to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Anime Chat Thread II - Poster Survey

- Please do not vote for yourself. It defeats the purpose of the survey
    - Questions that involve a check box allow you to select up to two options. However, you can select only one option if you wish to do so.
    Based.
    This poll is fucking brilliant.

15+ Year Old Account
    My money is on Neichus having the most votes for at least 50% of the questions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    My money is on Neichus having the most votes for at least 50% of the questions.
    "Who is likely the most normal person in the thread?"

Come on, there's no competition there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I thought you said not to vote for yourself?
    I couldn't not get any votes. Let me have my delusion.