Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Anyone who thinks Hillary is bad? I don't even particularly like her. Unfortunately the only two people who have any chance of winning are a candidate I only agree wtih on some things and a sociopath who wants to change the laws to support himself and line his pockets with more cash.
    And the buthurt seems to flow through you when ever anyone says something bad about Hillary

All you seem to do is post anti-Hillary and pro-Trump things and then whenever anyone calls you out on that, you spout one line chidlish insults like "hurr im not voting for your brood mother." This is exactly how Trump acts. So you can stop pretending you aren't a supporter of him. Everything since you've created this new account speaks otherwise.
    Thats bullshit and you know it. When I posted Trumps new Vp and why pence was bad you went herp derp pro trump thread. You got a hard on for trump We know but unlike you I think both are bad and Trump is the lesser of two evils. So while on topic Hillary supporters do act like she is their brood mother and if you say something bad about her they become uber but hurt, Trump supporters are bad HILLARY'S ARE Worst.

Hahahahhahahahaha. Jill Stein has a total of zero-point-zero percent chance to win. Voting for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump. And I agree with Stein on more things than I agree with Clinton on.
    I doubt that since you seem to support whatever Hillary says and seem to attack any one who says shit bad about her

Maybe one day when you stop posting pro-Trump/anti-Clinton videos, and spout asinine childish one-liners about Clinton and her looks (Or whatever the fuck 'broomother' is supposed to even mean) as if you're making any actual point (Which is funny since there are plenty of things to rightly criticize her for), people will stop thinking you are nothing but a Trump shill.
    El Oh EL thank you for proving my point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So if you would've voted for Hillary and instead you decide to vote for Jill, that's like giving Trump a vote?
    It works like this:

62,000,000 people like the left's candidate and vote that way.
    60,000,000 people like the right's candidate and vote that way.

Now you throw another candidate on the left, and convince all the retarded as shit children to vote for her:
    2,000,001 idiots vote for her.
    59,999,999 people like the left's candidate and vote that way.
    60,000,000 people like the right's candidate and vote that way.

Thus Trump wins and literally didn't even have to do anything himself because the left (read: the idiot kids) fucked itself over and now they have the complete opposite of the president they wanted.

Like in 2000 when all the environmental friendly idiots dropped Gore and went Green Party because he wasn't far enough left on the environment... The result was they got fucking Bush elected. People who vote third party are literally fucking retarded.

Infracted - Keep it Civil
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-16 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So if you would've voted for Hillary and instead you decide to vote for Jill, that's like giving Trump a vote?
    in the minds of the Hillary Supporters yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, 2 spoiler candidates this time, this'll be fun!

I doubt that since you seem to support whatever Hillary says and seem to attack any one who says shit bad about her
    See, I can understand where you'd get this from, because you seem literally impossible of understanding nuance. You always say this whenever you post your blatant anti-Clinton bullshit threads (Latest one is the Pokemon Go thread that was almost immediately closed), because you don't actually post things that are against her actual positions she holds.

You do nothing but post propaganda-like pieces and these drummed up ridiculous witch hunts as if they are proving anything about anything.

Sorry you're not capable of understanding this.

El Oh EL thank you for proving my point
    Actually all you've done is prove I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Jill Stein is amazing, hopefully she'll sufficiently split the vote. Thank you Dr Stein, you're just what America really needs right now!
    I agree I honestly thought the only choice was Trump and Clinton but now I see a true progressive in the race

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    You should have been voting for her LONG ago. Bernie' s a moron, who stayed in the race too late, and now is sucking on Hillary's labia to maybe get a VP spot.
    Your right he was a wolf in sheep's clothing that sold out the first chance he got.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Oh boy, 2 spoiler candidates this time, this'll be fun!
    yep Hopefully the 3rd party can put a dent in both

- - - Updated - - -

See, I can understand where you'd get this from, because you seem literally impossible of understanding nuance. You always say this whenever you post your blatant anti-Clinton bullshit threads (Latest one is the Pokemon Go thread that was almost immediately closed), because you don't actually post things that are against her actual positions she holds.

You do nothing but post propaganda-like pieces and these drummed up ridiculous witch hunts as if they are proving anything about anything.

Sorry you're not capable of understanding this.

Actually all you've done is prove I'm right.
    what that you can shit post insult other people and not get an infraction ? lol I known how these forums work for a while in that way. Fact you have a hard on for anyone that says something bad about Hillary. Go back to vomiting out your hate for the sanders supporters for not voting for SHillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    yep Hopefully the 3rd party can put a dent in both
    Experience says that won't be the case. People on the left are far less tied to the D than the people on the right are tied to the R.

what that you can shit post insult other people and not get an infraction ? lol I known how these forums work for a while in that way.
    I'm shit posting? You're the one posting propaganda bullshit and acting as childish as Trump is by calling people names. Are you in 6th grade still? Shillary? Broodmother? Jesus. Grow up.

Go back to vomiting out your hate for the sanders supporters for not voting for SHillary.
    I know I've said this before and I know you've ignored it, but whatever: I voted for Sanders. I supported Sanders. I still support Sanders. What I don't support are toddlers wanting to burn the country down because they didn't get what they wanted the first time.

Oh and I don't support frauds like yourself constantly trying to push anti-Clinton propagandist bullshit rather than talking about her actual policies. Have you ever made a single thread actually attacking her ideas rather than her as a person?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-16 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Experience says that won't be the case. People on the left are far less tied to the D than the people on the right are tied to the R.
    Idk Ross Perot put a big dent on the Bush vs Clinton

Hey look another attempt at splitting the left-vote because you have a hard on for Donald Trump.

Maybe one day you'll learn nobody is falling for it.
    Falling for what? That people just may want another choice? Some people still have principles in this country. Even if I disagree with them, I can respect that.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

I'm shit posting? You're the one posting propaganda bullshit and acting as childish as Trump is by calling people names. Are you in 6th grade still?
    lol more hyperbole huh

like this classic
    How many threads do you make a day that are either pro-Trump or anti-Hillary Clinton?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post41395779

Literally in a thread where it was said who trumps vp is and why is is bad. When people asked how is this Pro trump you vanished

I know I've said this before and I know you've ignored it, but whatever: I voted for Sanders. I supported Sanders. I still support Sanders.
    Sure you did, A Hillary supporter trying to pretend to be a Sanders supporter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    I would rather see Trump win, but seeing as how I'm Green Party, I will vote for Stein. That doesn't make me an idiot. But your comment makes you an asshole.
    The fact that this doesn't strike you as completely off the rails proves my points exactly.

I agree I honestly thought the only choice was Trump and Clinton but now I see a true progressive in the race.
    Because you're too blind to see it, you're agreeing with someone who WANTS to see Trump win.

I get really fucking pissed off at the man-children who prattle on about "Bernie or bust." Fucking idiots. This nation needs change. I agree with them on that on a very deep level. But those stupid assholes think a single, lost presidential election is going to bring about change for the better? Not only are they getting Trump (fucking morons), but they prove that their campaign was a bad one from the start, and it will make it that much harder to get a grassroots campaign going in the future. The next time a Bernie-like-candidate appears in a presidential election, people will remember the last time that happened AND THE FACT THAT TRUMP WON and they'll say "fuck you, I'm not doing that again."

So good luck, idiots. That change you want to see -- idiots -- is going to backfire -- idiots -- on you so hard... idiots.

Infracted - Keep it Civil
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-16 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Falling for what? That people just may want another choice? Some people still have principles in this country. Even if I disagree with them, I can respect that.
    that is KrazyK923 for you bro if you say anything bad about Hillary your a trump supporter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Because you're too blind to see it, you're agreeing with someone who WANTS to see Trump win.

I get really fucking pissed off at the man-children who prattle on about "Bernie or bust." Fucking idiots. This nation needs change. I agree with them on that on a very deep level. But those stupid assholes think a single, lost presidential election is going to bring about change for the better? Not only are they getting Trump (fucking morons), but they prove that their campaign was a bad one from the start, and it will make it that much harder to get a grassroots campaign going in the future. The next time a Bernie-like-candidate appears in a presidential election, people will remember the last time that happened AND THE FACT THAT TRUMP WON and they'll say "fuck you, I'm not doing that again."

So good luck, idiots. That change you want to see -- idiots -- is going to backfire -- idiots -- on you so hard... idiots.
    If we don't like either Choice Why do we have to pick between those two lethal choices when we have other options

Sure you did, A Hillary supporter trying to pretend to be a Sanders supporter
    So I'm lying even though since day 1 Clinton had a bigger chance to win than Sanders did. What purpose would that actually serve?

See, this is why its obvious you're just a Trump supporter. You act just like him. People who don't ascribe to your view of reality are just lying or something else is happening.

that is KrazyK923 for you bro if you say anything bad about Hillary your a trump supporter
    I must be a Trump supporter then, since I've criticized her in the past myself. And dislike several of her major political leanings.

But those don't matter because I defend her from Trump shills posting propaganda.

Right.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we don't like either Choice Why do we have to pick between those two lethal choices when we have other options
    Because you don't... Choosing a choice that accomplishes nothing is not a choice, you would accomplish just as much choosing to sit at home and do nothing election day... Not even exaggerating, a lazy bum who won't even participate in the election will accomplish JUST AS MUCH as anyone who votes third party.

Jill Stein, splitting the Dem votes......Making America great again!

Because reality. If you really do want to see a third-party candidate win, you start campaigning for that candidate EARLY and AGGRESSIVELY. You don't do it last minute because your more mainstream candidate dropped out. Your idealism is handing the republicans this election.

Reality, my friend: do you live in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You're dealing with people who are the left equivalent of the faction currently devouring the Republicans. There's no convincing them that you support a lot of what they support, but just aren't entirely unreasonable, because to them it's about asinine purity tests and any deviation from their established agenda (in this case Sanders or bust/burn it down) means you failed the purity test and are a Sanders supporter in name only (SSINO). Obviously a lot of us supported Sanders. We just didn't throw a fit when we didn't get our way and are continuing to make the most advantageous moves available to us instead.
    Yup, you're right.

They are the Tea Party of the Left. At least those who actually are liberals and not Trump supporters pretending to be pro-anything-but-Clinton to try and split the vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super sad that Hilary can adpot like 80% of Sander's ideas, get his endorsement and still have people complain she's still to far right, or too much of a liar.