Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    As a main spec healer who plans on leveling as Shadow, yet only getting 13 artifact traits (as has been highly suggested to do for healers), which 13 traits will get me the most bang for my buck?
    Are you sure you won't be leveling faster as a healer? Because I really remember decimating mobs as disc. With no selfroot-healing pauses inbetween pulls.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Unlike you, who really contributes nothing beside blizzdroning and trying to force people to do what you want, he actually contributes, like, a lot. Example:
    Yeah that was shot down on the same page. Great contribution. Whats Blizdroning? I'm not up to date with all the kappa kid speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If thats your conclusion then change classes and stop posting here please. I don't think I've seen you contribute anything but whines. Ever.
    I've given it some thought and, after consulting with my family and my local clergyman, I'm going to continue posting as I see fit.

Edit: Also I guess you didn't ever see me discussing the merits of mastery builds/San'layn, like, a day or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yeah that was shot down on the same page. Great contribution. Whats Blizdroning? I'm not up to date with all the kappa kid speak.
    Thank you, for now we see what a brilliant contributor you are. You're such an example for all of us (not).

2 people who actually want to conversate instead of whining about whiners: did anyone found our hidden artifact skin yet??

did anyone found our hidden artifact skin yet??[/U]
    Random drop from Ilgynoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Random drop from Ilgynoth.
    Oh finally, thank you kindly.

Oh finally, thank you kindly.
    Here's a list for all known hidden appearances: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745674925

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Here's a list for all known hidden appearances: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745674925
    Thanks.

Although it saddens me that shadow priests were humiliated even in such trivial thing as retrieving hidden artifact skin, compared to other specs.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-07-16 at 08:14 PM.

As a main spec healer who plans on leveling as Shadow, yet only getting 13 artifact traits (as has been highly suggested to do for healers), which 13 traits will get me the most bang for my buck?
    http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...MDAzBAMwUDVDAQ is 15 but probably what you want to do. You can go directly to Mass Hysteria and then go back for Unleash the Shadows if 15 is to much.

You might be better off leveling as Disc tho. Your damage will be a little lower (no where near Holy bad) but once you get to 110 I feel Shadow is very squishy when doing Suramar quests while Disc is near unkillable.
    Sadly while your tough enough to pull several mobs as Disc you have no real AoE to get them down ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...MDAzBAMwUDVDAQ is 15 but probably what you want to do. You can go directly to Mass Hysteria and then go back for Unleash the Shadows if 15 is to much.

You might be better off leveling as Disc tho. Your damage will be a little lower (no where near Holy bad) but once you get to 110 I feel Shadow is very squishy when doing Suramar quests while Disc is near unkillable.
    Sadly while your tough enough to pull several mobs as Disc you have no real AoE to get them down ><
    Are you leveling as Disc, then?

Are you leveling as Disc, then?
    I will most likely be maining shadow so obv just leveling as that but before I was planning on maining Holy and leveling as Disc yes (wasn't planning on spending any AP on Disc after 108 and saving the rest for Holy artifact)

This is just my opinion tho and Im sure there are others who feel differently.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    Not liking the change one bit. They nerf crit and add a bit of versatility. They should instead give us a ton of crit, dump mastery down. Crit is also defense, especially if you crit on heals, and do critical damage while shield is up. Plus critical shield is another layer of defense yet again...

*sigh* :/
    Yeah no. You are complaining about the change saying they nerfed crit and hurt defense? They pumped up versatility higher than any other spec.......versatility is exactly defense and is the best stat possible to get for defense....

On top of that our damage is great in pvp, but the problem is actually being able to do that damage through being trained and interrupted. If you can't cast or even get in to voidform because of void eruption, who cares how much damage you do. That's the problem with shadow right now.....that and being a glass cannon tank. (although versatility does help)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by worcester View Post
    dunno why you are upset but vers is way better than any other stat in pvp point for point. they also added an amount of vers equal to the stats they took off crit and mastery, so this is technically a buff.
    If I could trade more mastery and crit for vers I would....
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-07-16 at 10:45 PM.

Although it saddens me that shadow priests were humiliated even in such trivial thing as retrieving hidden artifact skin, compared to other specs.
    Imagine if Blizzard had spent time working on creating a spec to play in Legion, instead of spending all that effort coming up with ways to humiliate shadow priest players. *COUGHAHEM*

It certainly feels like we're an afterthought again. Whenever I walk around on another class, random NPCs are always commenting on my artifact, there are little vignettes out in the world that gives me AP, etc.

Xal'atath murmurs at you every half hour or so, and allows you to commit suicide on Odyn. Whee.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyd View Post
    Imagine if Blizzard had spent time working on creating a spec to play in Legion, instead of spending all that effort coming up with ways to humiliate shadow priest players. *COUGHAHEM*
    Well, it certainly has a funny vibe tied to it... ahahahaha.... until you actually get a lot of experience playing this awesome spec.... and then get a lot of experience playing other specs, to be able to compare. When you compare then, you don't feel so funny anymore.

Deleted
    Guys, is it true that shadow priest is the slowest spec/class when leveling 100-110?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmorph View Post
    Guys, is it true that shadow priest is the slowest spec/class when leveling 100-110?
    I don't know if it is THE slowest, but it definitely is one of slowest ones.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-07-17 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmorph View Post
    Lack of defensive cooldowns and very limited AoE means your pulling 2-3 mobs max and need to heal after so yeah its not the greatest.

Deleted
    well, ty blizz

Void Entropy actually has a decent VFX, why can't we have that on one of our current dots