Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Half of Jihadists are European-born.
    Molenbeek, Southern France, Paris and other cities are like a jungle hiding poisonous snakes. If you dont cut down the jungle, you wont have a chace to spot the snakes. Get rid of the what and the who, that allow them to hide and you get rid of the snakes. It has been shown time and time again, these zones actively support jihadism and go to great efforts to punish anyone trying to break with that tradtion.
    The longer you wait, the less peacefull the solution will be. After all burning down the god damn jungle is always quicker than relocating tree and snake individually.

The Nice attack wouldn't be possible if the cops enforced the merch driving laws.
    Let me rephrase that: They do their best to enforce the laws. There will never be a country without any criminal activity, that is practically impossible.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Molenbeek, Southern France, Paris and other cities are like a jungle hiding poisonous snakes. If you dont cut down the jungle, you wont have a chace to spot the snakes. Get rid of the what and the who, that allow them to hide and you get rid of the snakes. It has been shown time and time again, these zones actively support jihadism and go to great efforts to punish anyone trying to break with that tradtion.
    The longer you wait, the less peacefull the solution will be. After all burning down the god damn jungle is always quicker than relocating tree and snake individually.
    I am not a fan of calling it "jungle" and "snakes" but I agree that there should be a stricter surveillance of some mosques in some specific cities. Belgium has some ridiculous laws, one is that the police cannot force its entry into an apartment after 9PM until 5AM... Still, I would rather not "burn it down"... just increase the surveillance and get rid of those ridiculous laws.
    Last edited by Renyo; 2016-07-16 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Oh, but I do agree with that, I shared the same solution in same page before.

Yes, because Muslims in Europe will just watch this... you know what's funny? Once you got the super radical extremists, you still got the other radical extremists. How about we burn down their districts, too. After that, let's burn districts of less radical supporters. Oh, fuck it, let's just go Nero on this shit and burn every city in Europe, much easier and that's a line you can compress into a 2 second thought: "Burn down Europe!"

Oh wait, isn't that what you lot are saying constantly for a year now? That Europe would be burning? The circle closes... conspiracy theory confirmed!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, because Muslims in Europe will just watch this... you know what's funny? Once you got the super radical extremists, you still got the other radical extremists. How about we burn down their districts, too. After that, let's burn districts of less radical supporters. Oh, fuck it, let's just go Nero on this shit and burn every city in Europe, much easier and that's a line you can compress into a 2 second thought: "Burn down Europe!"

Oh wait, isn't that what you lot are saying constantly for a year now? That Europe would be burning? The circle closes... conspiracy theory confirmed!
    He is right thought, it is time to end up with the ghettos and truly integrate everyone. Obviously, it will be hard and create hard reaction, but in the long run would be better than the current situation (that was created 50 years ago).

He is right thought, it is time to end up with the ghettos and truly integrate everyone. Obviously, it will be hard and create hard reaction, but in the long run would be better than the current situation (that was created 50 years ago).
    Ok, so... when was the last time the Government forced you to move? Cos that's what this entails. Just to give you a heads up. Btw, they might force you to move into the Ghetto. Good luck finding a nice flat there, mate.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

It doesn't even matter if you do it justly or injustly. I don't give a shit about justification or "who's right" in the religion debate. I'm saying you're asking for a war between us and 1.5 billion (!) people on this planet.
    No, the one who equates words with violence and thus sees in worlds alone a justification to respond violently is the one and the ONLY one truely seeking violence, because violence is what he desires, what is in his heart.

If it comes down to either submitting ourselves to whatever rules that other party sets for what speech does and doesnt equate to violence OR to be violent ourselves, to be violent ourselves is the preferable option, because it is the only violence available we have the power to stop.

And if we want to survive what ensues from that, we better do it from a favourable position, because we cant really count on the mercy of those that couldnt take criticism in the first place.

Deleted
    Ok, so... when was the last time the Government forced you to move? Cos that's what this entails. Just to give you a heads up. Btw, they might force you to move into the Ghetto. Good luck finding a nice flat there, mate.
    Portugal has been realocating people and demolishing slums for the past 20 years with success. And it helped alot with the integration of African community.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Syria or some other Middle Eastern country.

If they don't want do take them, do it anyway. Make them.
    The shit that passes for policy proposals on this board.

No, the one who equates words with violence and thus sees in worlds alone a justification to respond violently is the one and the ONLY one truely seeking violence, because violence is what he desires, what is in his heart.

If it comes down to either submitting ourselves to whatever rules that other party sets for what speech does and doesnt equate to violence OR to be violent ourselves, to be violent ourselves is the preferable option, because it is the only violence available we have the power to stop.

And if we want to survive what ensues from that, we better do it from a favourable position, because we cant really count on the mercy of those that couldnt take criticism in the first place.
    You're not making sense, you realise that, right?

I'm talking to you about the Crusaders here asking for the next crusade and you're responding by telling me... that someone equating words with violence is seeking violence if he responds violently... to words? What? Dude, have you smoked pot?

The next bit is funny, too... you're saying either we submit ourselves to speech that doesn't equate violance or we become violent ourselves... being violent is the better option? What? That doesn't even remotely connect to what I am talking about.

Sorry, I think you're trying to have a serious epiphany here and I respect that, but you may want to rephrase it. My linguistic skills can't deal with that rambling.

Dont muslim beliefs directly conflict with the western world liberties such as liberal sex, limited modesty, alcohol and whatnot? And if so, wouldn't it be obvious that allowing folks who think you are devil incarnate into your home would be a bad idea? I mean, sooner or later the fear of fleeing a warzone goes away and they'll turn their attention back to you, no?

Portugal has been realocating people and demolishing slums for the past 20 years with success. And it helped alot with the integration of African community.
    Never heard of it. But I guess I'll just believe you. So, Portuguese are fine with giving up homes and moving to slums because the Government forces them to? Or did you just build new homes and leave entire slums empty? Geez, the money that must have cost... oh, is this why Portugal was in financial trouble before?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Dont muslim beliefs directly conflict with the western world liberties such as liberal sex, limited modesty, alcohol and whatnot? And if so, wouldn't it be obvious that allowing folks who think you are devil incarnate into your home would be a bad idea? I mean, sooner or later the fear of fleeing a warzone goes away and they'll turn their attention back to you, no?
    Just asking questions amirite?

So, we have amateur night tonight. What's your suggestion? Anything goes, we've already heard some truly remarkable 2 second thoughts today.

I think you are reaching there. I hope you understand you cant really extend the words and meaning of my metaphor without making it your own and once it is your own I have no responsibility for what those words mean to you. In other words: This is about as much about literal jungles and snakes as it is about literal burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just asking questions amirite?
    I'm asking this because I'm not really in a place that has any contact with muslims or its society. But it does seem illogical to me to invite he who thinks you are the enemy into your backyard. Even the more moderate still think you represent all sorts of devious beliefs just don't act on it. It sounds to me like a recipe for disaster.

I think you are reaching there. I hope you understand you cant really extend the words and meaning of my metaphor without making it your own and once it is your own I have no responsibility for what those words mean to you. In other words: This is about as much about literal jungles and snakes as it is about literal burning.
    Yeah well, who knows... a year ago I'd have laughed about someone suggesting people would be seriously considering to deport 60 million people from the midst of Europe to... practically deserts. Based on their religion. So when you people talk about burning shit, heck, why not take you literally?

I'm just here to wait for the first guy to come up with gas chambers and the holy trinity of nazism is complete. We already got discrimination against a religion and deportation... come on guys, who's got the balls to speak his mind? :P

I'm asking this because I'm not really in a place that has any contact with muslims or its society. But it does seem illogical to me to invite he who thinks you are the enemy into your backyard. Even the more moderate still think you represent all sorts of devious beliefs just don't act on it. It sounds to me like a recipe for disaster.
    Yeah, for someone not being in contact with Muslims or pretending to not have an opinion about them, you're quick to judge 1.5 billion people on this planet.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, JAQing off.

So, we have amateur night tonight. What's your suggestion? Anything goes, we've already heard some truly remarkable 2 second thoughts today.
    First things, first. Let's get one thing straight: Pros, aren't typing on mmo-champion on a saturday. We're both amateurs. At this, at least.

Second, I have absolutely no suggestion. Nor do I need to have, since I'm not actually the one creating policy (and neither are you). At this point, I'm inclined to believe the shit has hit the fan, so to speak. I'm only wondering whether or not it was really a good idea to invite obvious problems to your backyard. Of course, hindsight is 20/20 but still..