Alderamin 2: Better episode overall. I like Itka quite a bit; he fits the role of the badass MC with a troubled past. Also, their reward of being a part of the army without any say doesn't seem like a reward at all. Princess is also so annoying and useless. A lot of story building took place and I'm kind of interested to see how this progresses. Other characters need some serious development, though.

Oh, and what's the deal with the Nisekoi manga? Is it trending on my Twitter feed because it's been going for 5 years or because it's actually good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I still can't wait for season 2.
    and season 3 and season 4.
    I could watch it every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post

Oh, and what's the deal with the Nisekoi manga? Is it trending on my Twitter feed because it's been going for 5 years or because it's actually good?
    First most likely, since it's nearing its end I believe
    [CENTER]

People are saying next chapter is the last chapter, probably why it's trending. It's been trending on and off the past few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    For us sunshine watchers who want to cry
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    (Love Live Sunshine ep 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post

I think Riko is set to be afraid of most animals, though I may be wrong (in one of the CD dramas I'm pretty sure they went to a frog viewing thing too and she was freaked)
    If so that makes her so adorable. She's easily becoming besto.

My god all three of their flyer distributions were great
    The bully was 3 stronk. I also like when You took a picture with everyone.

Meanwhile Maru buys a book cart! My god she even has an adorable book carrying sling
    This got me good. If I had money to buy books like that I'd so do the same thing.

oooo color-based costumes is nice
    I loved this. If they're all color based it's going to be 10/10.

Yo(shiko)hane still being in disguise at the concert...and the Sunday issue seems to shine?
    She's so fucking great. Her "costume" is hilarious. She may be one of the best characters, solely for being batshit insane. I can't get over how she ran away from school like that and still hasn't come back. So hyped for her to make more appearances.

My god the ackwardness of them still introducing themselves....Almost started crying too during the sad singing
    I want to forget about that sad singing. Especially when she started breaking out in tears.

- - - Updated - - -

For us sunshine watchers who want to cry
    pls donut do this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    (
    pls donut do this
    no comment on that weird sunday thing?
    [CENTER]

Anime Chat Thread II - Poster Survey

- Please do not vote for yourself. It defeats the purpose of the survey
    - Questions that involve a check box allow you to select up to two options. However, you can select only one option if you wish to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Anime Chat Thread II - Poster Survey

- Please do not vote for yourself. It defeats the purpose of the survey
    - Questions that involve a check box allow you to select up to two options. However, you can select only one option if you wish to do so.
    when do we get the results?

10+ Year Old Account
    no comment on that weird sunday thing?
    I wasn't sure what you meant. Was there a mistake in the anime and they were advertising two different days, but instead they played it off as two different times? Cause everyone still ended up showing up the same day, just a bit later.

OPM dub - toonami just aired ep1 - Saitama sounds a little off. sounds like he's pretending to be bored? idk it's not awful. maybe a bit too much monotone. thought everyone else sounded fine, although there's no other main characters in ep1

If Clannad does only one thing right, it's definitely comedic timing. Dango ED is growing on me, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ange Vierge 02 - Well, I didn't expect that at all. I thought this show was just about cute girls spending entire episodes in the bath.

Clannad 9 - Okay, the last few episodes were starting to get interesting, but this one snuck up on me. The scene with Nagisa's mom breaking down because she couldn't see Fuuko anymore was really well done. Got me teared up when she said that Fuuko was still welcome to stay with them even if they couldn't see her or remember her.

- - - Updated - - -

If anybody else reads Citrus, chapter 22 comes out July 16

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Clannad 9 - Okay, the last few episodes were starting to get interesting, but this one snuck up on me. The scene with Nagisa's mom breaking down because she couldn't see Fuuko anymore was really well done. Got me teared up when she said that Fuuko was still welcome to stay with them even if they couldn't see her or remember her.
    Just wait for literally everything else.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

boruto movie - pretty good. I got a soft spot for naruto and the series itself would be way better if didn't suffer from the endless shounen syndrome - fillers and huge random power ups

little hinata and little saucegay are pretty cute.

who was the 5th kage? recognized everyone besides the one that looked like tsunade's helper. Gaara's girl was pretty qt.
    also kind of interesting to see naruto as a not very good dad
    Last edited by bals; 2016-07-17 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    boruto movie - pretty good. I got a soft spot for naruto and the series itself would be way better if didn't suffer from the endless shounen syndrome - fillers and huge random power ups

little hinata and little saucegay are pretty cute.

who was the 5th kage? recognized everyone besides the one that looked like tsunade's helper. Gaara's girl was pretty qt.
    also kind of interesting to see naruto as a not very good dad
    Leaf Kagi or Sand Kagi?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chihayafuru 140~147
    Taichi you piece of shit, you better go back to the club right now.