Quote Originally Posted by Beardyface View Post
    Official Hotfix Notes:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7154889?page=1

Nothing unexpected aside from this, which seems extreme:

Raging Berserker now increases damage by 1/2/3% (was 3/6/10%).

It does explain the buff to Inner Rage, though.
    All stuff that's already been noted in this thread. Already been taken into account as far as TC is concerned, and all changes considered, it comes out as a buff more than a nerf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So decided to try some fury and it doesn't seem like it would be much good for leveling when taking on multiple mobs. Seems I might be sticking to Arms unless I'm missing something.
    You are, it's called Odyn's Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Fury is getting WRECKED against multiple targets. Even in full Heroic HFC geared AND flasked, I cannot keep my health above 50%. 3+ mobs? Guaranteed death unless Bladestorm is up and I get some very lucky Wrecking Ball procs.

Fury needs a leveling mechanic that lets us gain health after mobs die, similar to what we had before. Or better yet, un-nerf our damage a bit (I hit like a wet noodle right now and Rampage is a total joke) and get rid of the god awful 30% bonus damage taken from enrage. Having more health does NOT compensate for the huge spikes you take once you're at low health, or against multiple mobs.

Also, does anyone else feel its weird that WW is now our single target "Light up and press it" skill? Feels like the mechanics we have on Live were, for the most part, quite solid, and a lot of the current Beta changes have made our rotation feel clunky and nonintuitive.
    Fury is actually great for leveling IMO. Use double time/furious charge for sustain and wrecking ball/inner rage/dragon roar, pull multiple mobs every time battle cry is off CD. Dragon roar -> Battle cry/BT -> Odyn's Fury -> WW and everything is dead for me.

Yeah I'm noticing that. Now that I've got the artifact weapon it's a cinch. The quest to get it was where I was getting absolutely destroyed.
    Yeah that's what happened to me too, think I died 3 times. Didn't help that I was racing against the timer for server restart though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Other coefficient changes to baseline spells:

• Bloodthirst from 225% -> 217%
    • Furious Slash from 280 -> 271%
    • Raging Blow from 306%(156/ea) -> 292% (146/ea)
    • Rampage from 775% -> 735%
    • Whirlwind from 48% -> 45%
    As for overall balance, comparing results from every talent combination yesterday to today, has seen the average result increase ~2%.
    Out of curiosity, where is the increase coming from after the list you just made? Just the Wrath and Fury & Inner Rage buffs?

Is Rampage even worth using now? It hits for less than Raging Blow with Inner Rage
    Considering it still hits like a truck, cleaves with meat cleaver, enrages, and is our only rage dump outside of execute range....

Yes.

Yeah I'm noticing that. Now that I've got the artifact weapon it's a cinch. The quest to get it was where I was getting absolutely destroyed.
    Those scenarios scale off ilvl and are severely overtuned in some cases because of it. Just wait till you get to the Ulduar one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gateway Ewok View Post
    Out of curiosity, where is the increase coming from after the list you just made? Just the Wrath and Fury & Inner Rage buffs?
    Yes. A 5% nerf is pretty insignificant when it's followed by a corresponding 50% buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Rampage even worth using now? It hits for less than Raging Blow with Inner Rage
    Of course it's worth using. Have you even read the spell effects? The rotation practically revolves around it.

It's styl only rage spender ( exept execute on 20$)
    It's Enrage you
    It's 3th hardest hiting furry skill

Yes. A 5% nerf is pretty insignificant when it's followed by a corresponding 50% buff.
    Sure, but it's not just a 5% RB nerf. It's also 3.5% off BT, 3.2% off FS, 5.2% off Rampage, and 6.2% off WW (with WB). I'm just pointing out it didn't seem apparent whether or not the Inner Rage buff would counteract all of those nerfs.

Sure, but it's not just a 5% RB nerf. It's also 3.5% off BT, 3.2% off FS, 5.2% off Rampage, and 6.2% off WW (with WB). I'm just pointing out it didn't seem apparent whether or not the Inner Rage buff would counteract all of those nerfs.
    And I'm saying it does, but it's not just Inner Rage, all of the buffs on the tier counteract it. Buffing Frenzy by 5% doesn't sound like much, but that's your GCD being compressed more, using those (albeit weakened) abilities more often. Bloodbath lasts 25% longer, Inner Rage hits 50% harder. Just have to trust me on this one, it comes out ahead.

And I'm saying it does, but it's not just Inner Rage, all of the buffs on the tier counteract it. Buffing Frenzy by 5% doesn't sound like much, but that's your GCD being compressed more, using those (albeit weakened) abilities more often. Bloodbath lasts 25% longer, Inner Rage hits 50% harder. Just have to trust me on this one, it comes out ahead.
    I do trust you, I just think you missed my point entirely. Thanks for the answer.

Deleted
    Hey all, sorry to ask this question again,

I'm trying to make my own personal weak auras (Spell appears on the screen telling you what to press style, for fun) and i was hoping someone could let me know the rotation for ST and MT if possible please?

Also, what is the current go to spec?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc3168b44dc7; 2016-07-17 at 09:41 AM.

I do trust you, I just think you missed my point entirely. Thanks for the answer.
    I didn't miss your point, I directly responded. You asked if the buff was coming out of Inner Rage buffs and I said yes.

When I said a 5% nerf, I was referring to the combined effect on specs damage output dropped by about 5%. That was more than made up for by 50% on Inner Rage and the other talents corresponding buffs.

Hey guys,

so how about the stat priority at this point in Beta? Any suggestion for how much haste we need as fury?

And how would you build the basic rotation atm?
    Or can i look it up somewhere here in this forum? Sorry, i'm new here

Thanx

I didn't miss your point, I directly responded. You asked if the buff was coming out of Inner Rage buffs and I said yes.

When I said a 5% nerf, I was referring to the combined effect on specs damage output dropped by about 5%. That was more than made up for by 50% on Inner Rage and the other talents corresponding buffs.
    This sentence here does not convey what you just wrote in the quote above: "Yes. A 5% nerf is pretty insignificant when it's followed by a corresponding 50% buff." Hence the confusion.

Deleted
    Quick question, Since im rerolling away from Warrior i havent really been paying attantion to Fury for the pre-patch, Any major changes to stats that forces us to change enchants gems etc?

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So decided to try some fury and it doesn't seem like it would be much good for leveling when taking on multiple mobs. Seems I might be sticking to Arms unless I'm missing something.
    Hmm? I have had 0 trouble leveling and I'm new at warrior. A couple rares gave me trouble ... to the point I had to pay attention to mechanics but I've downed them all. After the nerfs packs don't melt like they used do, but I still mow them down.

- - - Updated - - -

The artifact quests are scaled to ilvl and broken, at least for the 2nd artifact. I've had laughably difficult times, for several classes, attempting to do a second artifact run. Supposedly you can remove neck and rings to reduce the hurt.

If fury still slightly ahead of arms going into legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akay View Post
    If fury still slightly ahead of arms going into legion?
    I'm uncertain with all the recent changes, and you should be uncertain until SimCraft posts results, but last I heard its a shaky "yes" so far. I'll be up front, shit is changing at a furious pace, and nothing is solid. My best advice is to check the forums, and the SimCraft site on Tuesday, and as time goes forward. Some are all but bailing on Fury, which I think is a mistake since it is ok, it just got a nip/tuck. Again, that's my opinion, some will disagree violently.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Thanks! I'm quite worried about investing artifact power into fury for the xpac and arms is better off. So I end up missing out on a chunk of points.

Deleted
    any post nerf changes to what trinkets we will use? and if the tier boni are worth keeping over higher ilvl/better stats offset pieces?