Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    That is Australia. I know that them being the Eurovision song contest has probably confused you, but Australia still isn't actually part of the EU.

At the moment what we pay to the EU gets us access to both the EU market, and ALL the other markets that the EU has a trade deal set up with. Once we leave, that same cost will get us access to the EU only, so even if we pay nothing for every single other trade deal, we are still in exactly the same position. If any of the deals cost us anything (and lets be honest, deals with the US/China/India WILL cost us) then we will be net losers.

Keep them coming, if they are all as easy to bat away as this pathetic effort, my job will be easy.
    Lmfao.

I know it isnt part of the EU.

THAT'S THE POINT.

hahahahaha

RULE BRITANNIA !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    You short sighted people are the reason i immensely enjoy being right all the time.

Everything i predicted months and months ago about vote leave will come true.

Britain is in a superb position. And is securing its rightful place on the world stage.

You're welcome to join us, with mutually beneficial treaties if you wish.

Personally i want you stuck in your EU rabbit hole though xx
    You might want to ask how they are having these discussions at the moment. As it stand we haven't left the EU yet, and being in the EU precludes us from negotiating any trade deals with other countries. It is against the rules of the organisation that we still currently belong to. Not a great way to go into future Brexit discussions, is it? Might almost make the other side even more determined to screw us into the ground.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The mind of a brexiteer is a world of delusional and confusion, as these ramblings demonstrate.
    I quite like them. Where would be the fun in the world if not for these?

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    You do know you are trying to leave your place at the world stage.
    False.

We have left a failing terrorist breeding cesspool.

We are creating new rules in the World's pecking order.

You just got left behind.

Lmfao.

I know it isnt part of the EU.

THAT'S THE POINT.

hahahahaha

RULE BRITANNIA !!!
    Well, thanks for showing me that there isn't any point responding to you any more. If all you want to do is spout jingoistic nonsense rather than actually debate anything, I would suggest you just ring up Mr Farage and spend some time with him down the pub. Pathetic.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

You might want to ask how they are having these discussions at the moment. As it stand we haven't left the EU yet, and being in the EU precludes us from negotiating any trade deals with other countries. It is against the rules of the organisation that we still currently belong to. Not a great way to go into future Brexit discussions, is it? Might almost make the other side even more determined to screw us into the ground.
    Not a damn thing they can do about it.

Britain is calling the shots now.

The EU might want to consider playing by British rules instead of attempting to impose its weakening will on it.

Deleted
    False.

We have left a failing terrorist breeding cesspool.

We are creating new rules in the World's pecking order.

You just got left behind.
    Says the small island about to lose it's northern territory to the Euroean superpower?

Deleted
    is this thread still going?

the result was to leave, all other comments on here are worthless.

Well, thanks for showing me that there isn't any point responding to you any more. If all you want to do is spout jingoistic nonsense rather than actually debate anything, I would suggest you just ring up Mr Farage and spend some time with him down the pub. Pathetic.
    Praise Farage for instigating a situation where terrorism is deported from Britain and replaced with Asians and Australians.

God bless Theresa May and cabinet for sticking two fingers up to the EU and pacing along with global trade talks.

Deleted
    Not a damn thing they can do about it.

Britain is calling the shots now.

The EU might want to consider playing by British rules instead of attempting to impose its weakening will on it.
    Britain, is making an ass out of itself not calling the shots. The shot calling haven't even started yet, but if (and that's an if not a when) it does the UK will lose every position it ever had with stuff like this.

Says the small island about to lose it's northern territory to the Euroean superpower?
    Theresa May and Nicola Sturgeon = best buddies.

Scotland will come along for the global trade ride.

Screw article 50. We will leave the EU dangling for as long as we like haha

- - - Updated - - -

Britain, is making an ass out of itself not calling the shots. The shot calling haven't even started yet, but if (and that's an if not a when) it does the UK will lose every position it ever had with stuff like this.
    UK winner !!!!

Dont be salty.

Hate leads to anger.....etc etc xx

Deleted
    Theresa May and Nicola Sturgeon = best buddies.
    Assuming you stay in the EU

Scotland will come along for the global trade ride.
    Sure buddy. And the whole world will give you stuff for free, coz empire.

Screw article 50. We will leave the EU dangling for as long as we like haha
    Great way to go to another country with trade deals.

"So what can you give us?"

"Fuck off, give me your stuff, AH'M BRITEESH"

- - - Updated - - -

Dont be salty.

Hate leads to anger.....etc etc xx
    And anger leads to leave vote which will screw over your whole country? Don't worry I would never hate that much.

Assuming you stay in the EU

Sure buddy. And the whole world will give you stuff for free, coz empire.

Great way to go to another country with trade deals.

"So what can you give us?"

"Fuck off, give me your stuff, AH'M BRITEESH"
    In your face punk !!!

Oh my god you have so much egg on it right now.

Ahahahahahahaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-36819182

Scotland gets EU trade, and passes it on to England.

England gets World trade and passes it on to Scotland.

BRILLIANT !!!

Absolutely brilliant.

Well played Theresa and Nicola, well played.

LOL !!

Deleted
    In your face punk !!!

Ahahahahahahaha

BRILLIANT !!!

Absolutely brilliant.

LOL !!
    Shut your festering trap, reading your infantile nonsense is nauseating.

And no, I'm not talking about the content of your points.

OMG such a childish discution. Let's face it. UK leaving the EU it's bad for both.
    EU will lose a strong part of it and UK will have to pay to get access to nearly every market. For the UK citizens will be harder to travel now. The young students will lose the oportunity to study abroad. In the world we live now it's not a good idea to separete. United we are stronger.

Deleted
    "Maybe" "possibly" "we will ty"

Brilliant indeed. And even if all your wet dreams come true, you won nothing. You just alienated half your country to keep the status quo, while spending more money on trade then before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never prayed so hard for anything like I did for the Brexit to happen, Britain will be great again, when the UK economy overtakes Germany's then it won't be long before they leave as well. Freedom at last. All of the countries lining up to make trade agreements with us flies in the face of all the fearmongers and doomsayers

In your face punk !!!

Ahahahahahahaha

BRILLIANT !!!

Absolutely brilliant.

LOL !!
    Okay genius. Talk me through how your amazing "keep the terrorists out of the UK" plan would work if Scotland is still in the EU, with free movement of people. Are you going to build a big wall on the border between England and Scotland, Trump style? Presumably in your world you would be able to get the EU to pay for the cost of it?

I know you won't reply properly to this, but it is amusing to watch you wreck your own previous posts. You aren't even good at doing what you are clearly trying to do, which we aren't allowed to call you.

I'm off for some food and a drink now. Tea and a roll sounds good to me. How about you? Tea and roll for you too?

Okay genius. Talk me through how your amazing "keep the terrorists out of the UK" plan would work if Scotland is still in the EU, with free movement of people. Are you going to build a big wall on the border between England and Scotland, Trump style? Presumably in your world you would be able to get the EU to pay for the cost of it?

I know you won't reply properly to this, but it is amusing to watch you wreck your own previous posts. You aren't even good at doing what you are clearly trying to do, which we aren't allowed to call you.

I'm off for some food and a drink now. Tea and a roll sounds good to me. How about you? Tea and roll for you too?
    Nah.

Im off to the pub for a pint.

Xx

Deleted
    Nah.

Im off to the pub for a pint.

Xx
    Foster's? I bet it's Foster's in preperation for your new overlords.