Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    DH won't be available until August so might as well try to do something else in the mean time.
    The way I worded things could have been better. I know DH won't be available immediately. The excitement was for the other things listed.

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    ..after you have all your bags, crates, bank, void storage and transmog sorted after the pre-patch next week?

What are you going to do to learn your new class?
    20k of those will take me a month to open so i guess ill go do demon invasions when im done opening those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amak View Post
    Apparently, although the item is listed in your transmogs, it is removed if you return it to the vendor before the timer expires.
    That's weird. It didn't say that for the dragon soul chest-pieces I bought, but it did for one of the 2 heads. All my toons on PRT are pre-made so none of my live stuff has been unlocked yet.
    Personally for me it's not a big issue though, most of the stuff I already have on live and for those I don't: Enough bag space available once I can vendor the transmog stuff I collected on live

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Invasions will most likely take a lot of time. Don't want to miss those never-to-be-seen-again transmog sets. Gotta catch em all.
    "Warcraft GO"?

Why do people care so much for transmog......just don't get it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Revel at the now abundance of space in my Bank and Bags.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Because people like their characters to look good. Shocking right?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Technically it isn't ... WoD = 6.X ... this will be Legion = 7.X
    If you can't set foot on the Broken Isles, it's not Legion content.

I know right? I don't get it. I just can't possibly fathom how people can care so much about *thing I don't care for*

Relearn my classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    It's Legion minus leveling and Broken Isles - everything else that comes with Legion is in this patch.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

What? Pre patch is next week?
    So all the classes changes will already be available?

I guess I will relearn my class again.

Demon hunter is also coming with this path?

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    The way it is on the PTR now, you can buy something from a vendor and it will unlock immediately. You can then sell it back for a full refund.
    That isn't always working. While for most gear I am sure it is a bug. You also have gear that cost resources other then gold that it is intended to not save. While this seems obvious to some people are overlooking it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thudor View Post
    What? Pre patch is next week?
    So all the classes changes will already be available?

I guess I will relearn my class again.

Demon hunter is also coming with this path?
    No DH yet.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I'll be soloing legacy raids and picking up any transmog pieces that I am missing from my collection.
    My guess is once the actual expansion releases, I won't have the time to go back to farm old content.
    Pretty much this plus pre-patch event content.
    Well after cleaning up the inventory mess and addon mess anyway.

Demon hunter for early access will not be immediately after the patch.
    Some later point during it, expected perhaps 2 weeks prior to release or earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    I know right? I don't get it. I just can't possibly fathom how people can care so much about *thing I don't care for*
    No no! It was never meant to be like that...sorry was to fast typed.

What I meant is: Why do people care for transmog, when it doesn't "move there progress" further? Like it was never tied to achievements (Hope it ain't now in few days LOL) and it didn't give any rewards else but purely cosmetic...Like I don't mind people who's into it, just makes me richer on AH sales when I sell a stupid cobra scale hat for 2-7k profit...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

What I meant is: Why do people care for transmog, when it doesn't "move there progress" further? Like it was never tied to achievements (Hope it ain't now in few days LOL) and it didn't give any rewards else but purely cosmetic...Like I don't mind people who's into it, just makes me richer on AH sales when I sell a stupid cobra scale hat for 2-7k profit...
    There will be achievements for it in Legion, but some people consider looking nice in game to be important, even if there were no achievements. Just like everything else, you either enjoy it or you don't, it's a personal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Wrong. New animations: Legion content. New class mechanics: Legion content. New Wardrobe: Legion content. New UI: Legion content. New events: Legion content. New class: Legion content.

Deleted
    I'm going to be pawning all of these....

http://imgur.com/a/0PYjn

Keep unsubscribing, still no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might try to finish my legendary since I'm only like 18 tomes away.

Deleted

For the same reason why people like to dress well IRL too, and not run around in a potato sack with greasy hair. Aesthetics matter to most.

Emptying my banks, void storage, and bags, play around with the wardrobe, work on fixing my addons, change around my bars and macros (class changes), play around with new abilities, get comfy with class changes. I may do HFC but I've had enough of that place.

Then it's just wait for Broken Shore and invasions xD I am going to binge on those.