Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    You know just because we aren't 100% perfect in every area, doesn't mean that literally our ENTIRE country looks at yours and frowns... laughs... pitys... See when people talk about "Progress" they usually mean the tackling and solving of very human issues that common sense would dictate to be important.

So yes, go ahead and scour the internet for articles criticizing the very few areas where Canada has work left to do...

At least our mothers aren't dying from cancer because we can't afford to pay for treatment.

You see? It's all about measuring what we have... as to what we don't have...
    Im English.

Which means i have access to arguably the best free healthcare system in the World.

Sorry you thought i was American.

Tennisace regularly champions Canada's immigration system. Which is the most selfish system on the entire planet. And since immigration is an extremely touchy subject in Europe due to the violence and salary sufference it has caused, us Europeans have every right to call out any Canadian who wrongly champions their own system.

ANY country can be socially cohesive when extreme cherry picking happens.

And until Canada shares its responsibility of World problems (by providing an open border policy like the rest of us have), anyone who champions Canada like it does, when the reality is it isnt even close will get mocked and put in place.
    Last edited by Lynseyvw; 2016-07-17 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    Im English.

Which means i have access to arguably the best free healthcare system in the World.

Sorry you thought i was American.

Tennisace regularly champions Canada's immigration system. Which is the most selfish system on the entire planet. And since immigration is an extremely touchy subject in Europe due to the violence and salary sufference it has caused, us Europeans have every right to call out any Canadian who wrongly champions their own system.

ANY country can be socially cohesive when extreme cherry picking happens.

And until Canada shares its responsibility of World problems (by providing an open border policy like the rest of us have), anyone who champions Canada like it does, when the reality is it isnt even close will get mocked and put in place.
    Were you happy when Brexit happened? You seem like that kind of person... wretch...

Whats the point of this thread? to show that countries with low Muslim immigration are doing great? Even if that might be true, its not politically correct should not be openly said.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Were you happy when Brexit happened? You seem like that kind of person... wretch...
    Being "that" person, you must be referring to the low paid private sector worker who despises the growing pool of slave labour the EU is creating under the false impression of workers' rights.

Or "that" person who is against the creation of the EU super army.

You know the last person that tried to do that ended up dead in World War 2. His name was Hitler, and he was the master at confusing the civilians he addressed.

Yes, i was extremely happy about my new found freedom.

Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What are you even talking about? There are muslims here
    Both Japan and South Korea are extremely xenophobic compared to other countries though.

"The nature of racism in South Korea has led to the United Nations expressing concern over the matter. The United Nation's top expert on racism outlined "racist and xenophobic verbal and physical abuse" and that "many are afraid to report domestic violence for fear of losing their residence permit".

"In South Korea, Islam is a very small minority religion. The Muslim community (almost entirely made up of foreign guest workers) is centered on Seoul, where the first large 20th-century mosque was built in 1976 using the funds of the Malaysian Islamic Mission and other Islamic countries.

In addition to fewer than 10,000 Muslims, are Central Asian, Indonesian, Filipino and Malaysian immigrants in South Korea, the majority of whom are Muslims. They have been guest workers since the 1990s, taking the total Muslim population in the country to around 10,000." All those muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Korea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Whats the point of this thread? to show that countries with low Muslim immigration are doing great? Even if that might be true, its not politically correct should not be openly said.
    Wait a second.....

Low Muslim population = doing great.....

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    Wait a second.....

Low Muslim population = doing great.....

Why is that?
    That wasn't a statement, it was a question to the OP. I just mentioned something in common to these countries and asked the OP if this was his point while hinting he is a bigot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Both Japan and South Korea are extremely xenophobic compared to other countries though.

"The nature of racism in South Korea has led to the United Nations expressing concern over the matter. The United Nation's top expert on racism outlined "racist and xenophobic verbal and physical abuse" and that "many are afraid to report domestic violence for fear of losing their residence permit".

"In South Korea, Islam is a very small minority religion. The Muslim community (almost entirely made up of foreign guest workers) is centered on Seoul, where the first large 20th-century mosque was built in 1976 using the funds of the Malaysian Islamic Mission and other Islamic countries.

In addition to fewer than 10,000 Muslims, are Central Asian, Indonesian, Filipino and Malaysian immigrants in South Korea, the majority of whom are Muslims. They have been guest workers since the 1990s, taking the total Muslim population in the country to around 10,000." All those muslims.

Okay, so? If people don't like to live here they can leave

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    while hinting he is a bigot.
    well, at least you're an honest liberal.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

China is even worse.

Guess who is going to be the new superpower in the world when the US degenerates from within? Yep racist, bigoted, sexist, misogynist, and really anti gay China!!

The SJW tears are going to flow like rivers. It will be hilarious
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    The secret is actually clubbing seals makes you a better and more progressive person. We have yearly events where we round up any hardcore conservatives or religious people and put them in cages with rapid baby seals and the only way out is to club them all. It is something in the act of killing something so pure and cute, that pretty much reverts the hardcore conservative rational to irrational progressiveness and such.

Gotta club 'em all!

Also they are freaking asking for it, just laying there on the beach all defenseless and cute, just inviting you with their dark black eyes to club them.
    Funny how you think the religious and conservatives in Denmark are anything like the ones in the US. Danish conservatives are still far to the left of the democratic party hell even bernie sanders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia.

Neither is Canada, last I checked.
    Depends on who you ask I guess.
    Luckily, all of the other scandinavian countries are part of that lists top 10 as well, like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wouldn't it be number 1 if this were really the case.
    looks more like someone's willing to lie about themselves in order to get higher up on a list that will make them feel slightly less inadequate to me m8
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Okay, so? If people don't like to live here they can leave
    Ehm okay. Just saying. Every person from that part of the world is always on these forums hating on everyone not asian. I'm not the least bit surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    China is even worse.

Guess who is going to be the new superpower in the world when the US degenerates from within? Yep racist, bigoted, sexist, misogynist, and really anti gay China!!

The SJW tears are going to flow like rivers. It will be hilarious
    You do realize that you will also be a victim of their racism then right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a list I would proud to be on top of

Ehm okay. Just saying. Every person from that part of the world is always on these forums hating on everyone not asian. I'm not the least bit surprised.
    I don't see anyone hating on everyone not asian
    If you feel you are being treated bad why do you stay in the country and wants to change it instead of move somewhere else?

Should the title of this thread be: "Canadians and Finns get the most free stuff"?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I don't see anyone hating on everyone not asian
    If you feel you are being treated bad why do you stay in the country and wants to change it instead of move somewhere else?
    People not korean can probably visit South Korea, but living there? You're going to have less rights and unable to even hold some jobs. That's the reality, no matter how many cute youtube videos you send me. That's just it, you're here preaching about immigration and Islam when you probably never even encountered a muslim ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Not a list I would proud to be on top of
    America is on 19, so assuming you're American, nah you're not even close to top.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're the best ones, Finland and Canada.

High five!
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-07-17 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    My country is so socially progressive it doesn't even care.

Unlike certain other northern countries whose constant, obsessive need for validation makes them seem more than a little insecure.

But you like our cheap food, that's for sure.