Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Lol.

Best one I've read all day.
    I do think Putin does care about Russia, however Russia is different, when thinking of Russia I always keep in mind that the Russian language doesn't have an exact 1:1 match for the words safety and security, just a word meaning less dangerous. Paranoia is second nature to the Russian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Now you're half italien half canadian? What happened to beeing half greek half italien born in canada? Its funny I clearly remember you
    I put half Canadian as i am born in Canada and 1/4rth for Each parent. If you "clearly" remember otherwise, please quote or else stop being a joker.

And as has been said tons of times, nukes are irrelevant when both sides are armed to the teeth with them, regardless of what Putin says, your president recently gave you a good lesson of "dont judge me by what I say, but by what I do", this is also true for politicians like Putin.
    What you or the other kids in here think, is also irrelevant when the fact is that nukes prevented Cold war from being a Hot war. The way that prevented them is that both sides thought they would use them on each other, aka deterrence won and thats what is important. And pls don't compare Tsipras to Putin lol. Tsipras is a disgrace for Greeks, for politicians, for the left, for anything and everything. The guy is still looking for his balls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I do think Putin does care about Russia, however Russia is different, when thinking of Russia I always keep in mind that the Russian language doesn't have an exact 1:1 match for the words safety and security, just a word meaning less dangerous. Paranoia is second nature to the Russian.
    Where are you from if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There are pretty good 3D simulations though. Although, given that we still don't know very well all the processes involved, their accuracy is limited.
    3D simulations doesn't count, we were talking real world visuals.

I mean, nothing beats the Battle Over Endor visually.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Born in glorious Wales, best and greatest country ever, with best and greatest language ever. Cymraeg sydd orau! :3

BUUUTTTTT I do currently reside in Northern California, second greatest land to ever exist. XD

But I study Linguistics and know a bit about the Balto-Slavic branch, particularly Russian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Listen and this is going to be the last time i tell this to you. Your belief that you have carefully documented bs, is hilarious and sad at the same time. You constantly make fallacious assumptions on everything and you are trying to spoon feed it us. Maybe this works on your elementary aged audience but not on me. You use assumptions as facts and when you write something that you are wrong, (like the satellites or jet engines) you gtfo with light steps not even having the balls to admit it. This is how i know you are still a kid Skroe =)
    I'm taking this to illustrate a point to you. Read that entire paragraph, Ulmita. Then tell me where you actually refute any points Skroe made. You keep talking about why you think he's talking wrong but nowhere do you actually provide actual evidence. Your entire paragraph can be summed up as "I think you're wrong, because I think you're wrong."

That's the entire base you have for argument at the moment. Just saying you don't believe him. We know that. We're not even arguing with you anymore. We've given up on you, simply because you're boring us. There is nothing interesting in that paragraph. Not the creative veiled insults, not the outrageous claims phrased interestingly. You just state that he's wrong and... that's it. Kinda pointless without actual arguments, though.

- - - Updated - - -

To continue. I am part Italian which is a NATO country too and half Canadian which is also a NATO country too. All these 3 countries have in common that make fun (blame) the Americans, thus why probably i am so anti American FP.
    You can be anti American without being a fool. You don't need to align with Russian propaganda just to tell the Americans to fuck off. I do it all the time. The important bit is that it's absolutely okay to find certain aspects of the US hilariously stupid (gun laws, trench politics, foreign intervention policies) while at the same time acknowledging that they at least mean well and are one heck of a more trustworthy ally than Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

You are wrong. Missiles have involved a lot. They can now fly on unpredictable patterns by changing course and speed (something that America hasn't yet achieved), have evolved countermeasure to achieve penetration and lastly, from the warhead point of view, it is smaller.
    Missiles don't do what you describe. At least not in a fashion that would count as proper defensive maneuvering able to fool defensive systems. Ballistic missiles usually go way supersonic. Manouvering at that kind of speed is miniscule and the further you go the less directional change can you achieve. The faster you go, the less directional change you can achieve.

And if you start building thrust boosters on the sides to change the vector, you're wasting a whole shitton of fuel just to keep up the speed you need to reach the target range.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I put half Canadian as i am born in Canada and 1/4rth for Each parent. If you "clearly" remember otherwise, please quote or else stop being a joker.

What you or the other kids in here think, is also irrelevant when the fact is that nukes prevented Cold war from being a Hot war. The way that prevented them is that both sides thought they would use them on each other, aka deterrence won and thats what is important. And pls don't compare Tsipras to Putin lol. Tsipras is a disgrace for Greeks, for politicians, for the left, for anything and everything. The guy is still looking for his balls.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly I cant quote more than 2 years back, but I have no doubt that you remember it.

Edit:

Apparently the search tool is better than your post history

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s#post30082500

Among others, now I'm not Canadian or even half Canadian, but I'd honestly be surprised that someone half Canadian does not now that jap and japs are derogatory terms.

No fuck no.

One Parent is Greek, one Italian, mothers grandfather Hungarian. I was born in Montreal.
    You've got some weird ways of describing where you're from and your ancestry tbh.

And honestly posts like this

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...k#post30576877

So the fact that i have an Italian birth certificate, passport, half my blood is Italian and big family group in Italy mean nothing?
    Please you are driving me crazy. I consider my self as much Italian as i am Greek =)
    Doesnt really scream half Canadian either.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-07-17 at 02:48 PM.

Sadly I cant quote more than 2 years back, but I have no doubt that you remember it.

Edit:

Apparently the search tool is better than your post history

Among others, now I'm not Canadian or even half Canadian, but I'd honestly be surprised that someone half Canadian does not now that jap and japs are derogatory terms.

You've got some weird ways of describing where you're from and your ancestry tbh.

And honestly posts like this

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...k#post30576877

Doesnt really scream half Canadian either.
    At this point, I think we can safely assume Ulmita doesn't know what he's talking about anymore, especially after a couple of odd bizarre rambling rants.

He knows, he just doesn't give a fuck.

If I were Russia, I'd take a step back and plan effectively for the future. If the US wants to build a missile shield around it, who cares? The Russians need to grow past that, grow past the US, and define its own way into the next century. They are not capable enough to undermine the US and need to admit defeat. There is something to be said for ages of enlightenment and prosperity. The economic choke-hold Putin and his goons have is killing that country and pushing it to further decline.

Embrace the arts, embrace critical thinking, embrace a better quality of living. Move past the barbaric handling of world affairs with military might alone, cut your defense project and focus on the infrastructure. Going back to the drawing board with economic goals, opening up your country to foreign investment, and controlling its development will do a lot more for them. Invest in your infrastructure for the next 10-30 years and let it develop into something stronger than it is today. THEN go back and start being an asshole if you wanted.

Have to replenish the source of your wealth and power. No forethought to sustainability and the future will kill your evolution as a country.

I'm still waiting for the US to start using propaganda to promote a more utopian society. It worked post WW2 and the country was more focused. The US too needs to develop itself internally, embrace more positive standards of behavior/role models, invest into education, and community development. They need to take an active role into guiding society to a more positive future. Right now its a feeding frenzy where brash personalities can easily sway the American public because there is no one left with a backbone to lead this country. We need to replenish our source for knowledge and power to feed the next 100 years of manifest destiny. Right now our country is so retarded, it believes theres only two sides to life: Left/Right, Conservative/Liberal. Either with us or against us and this stupid political game is keeping Americans divided because they'd rather pledge allegiance to a political idealogy that they don't even understand instead of asking "What is best for America's future?" (or you're just caught in the middle bumping into these retards).

Long live America and God Bless.