Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    People not korean can probably visit South Korea, but living there? You're going to have less rights and unable to even hold some jobs. That's the reality, no matter how many cute youtube videos you send me. That's just it, you're here preaching about immigration and Islam when you probably never even encountered a muslim ever.
    I don't see that as a problem, not their country so why they should expect to be treated like in their own country?
    I have met more muslims than I have met black people
    Last edited by Hana Song; 2016-07-17 at 01:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere I can see the factors they include in this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    But you like our cheap food, that's for sure.
    Don't forget your cheap alcohol and tobacco!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    http://www.socialprogressimperative.org/global-index/
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post

Or "that" person who is against the creation of the EU super army.

You know the last person that tried to do that ended up dead in World War 2. His name was Hitler, and he was the master at confusing the civilians he addressed.
    I'm pretty sure this person you are talking about was creating the German super army. Not the EU super army. And he was doing that in order to conquer the other european nations. Not to protect all of them inside a wider border than their own individually.

And do you know who stopped him, really? The United States. Not Delaware. Delaware does not have the power to save themselves or stop world wars. The United States does. So without the american union army, you'd all be speaking german.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    We're the best ones, Finland and Canada.

High five!

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget your cheap alcohol and tobacco!
    Swedish cigs and alcohol is cheap? Damn, Norway has it bad if that's true.
    Denmark has the cheap booze. And the good pastries. So very good pastries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Swedish cigs and alcohol is cheap? Damn, Norway has it bad if that's true.
    Denmark has the cheap booze. And the good pastries. So very good pastries.
    You live in Sweden and you don't know about the price disparity between those countries? How old are you?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't see that as a problem, not their country so why they should expect to be treated like in their own country?
    I have met more muslims than I have met black people
    You make it sound like it's an achievement. Even South Korean born people with "wrong nationality" (original) will have a rough time. What's their country? The ones their grandfathers lived in? Not the point. You're on here telling western countries on how to live and control their immigration when you're isolated in South Korea with 98% South Koreans. You have no experience with other nationalities whatsoever so your advice is not wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You live in Sweden and you don't know about the price disparity between those countries? How old are you?!
    Probably never visited Norway.. I bought a pizza and some regular alcohol in Norway, cost me almost double what it would cost in Sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I'm pretty sure this person you are talking about was creating the German super army. Not the EU super army. And he was doing that in order to conquer the other european nations. Not to protect all of them inside a wider border than their own individually.

And do you know who stopped him, really? The United States. Not Delaware. Delaware does not have the power to save themselves or stop world wars. The United States does. So without the american union army, you'd all be speaking german.
    Swedes would still talk Swedish. Cus we were in bed with the german Nazis, don't tell anyone though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably never visited Norway.. I bought a pizza and some regular alcohol in Norway, cost me almost double what it would cost in Sweden.
    You don't need to visit Norway to know everything, but cars, cost double there. I've never been to Norway.

You don't need to visit Norway to know everything, but cars, cost double there. I've never been to Norway.
    Allmänbildning is a thing. And not everyone cares enough to know everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    So without the american union army, you'd all be speaking german.
    No, I wouldn't.

Without the American army, Putin would speak Finnish, though.

Makes me happy to see Americans hate on the index. A brief look on the data showed "Personal freedom" as a point of interest. Wopsie.

Deleted
    I don't buy cigs in neither Sweden nor Norway and I rarely buy booze here in Sweden. It's not something that's come up. I know food is cheaper in Sweden than Norway and I know tech can be cheaper in Norway.

I've never been to Norway, but I have been to Denmark 10 times.

if anybody believes silly lists like these i have some land to sell you.

Deleted
    We're so socially progressive here in Finland that we don't give a shit about indexes.

Makes me happy to see Americans hate on the index. A brief look on the data showed "Personal freedom" as a point of interest. Wopsie.
    Whatever cheers your day, I guess. A lot of it is pretty obvious dreck. When "Early Marriage" is something that a nation is penalized for in the Freedom Index, it's pretty easy to see that it's not actually a freedom index in any meaningful sense. Freedom includes people making life choices that some people don't approve of.

A number of other measures are just as blatantly politicized. I'm not particularly bothered that the United States doesn't meet the vision of leftist utopia that the "study" sets out.

The fact that America is 19th on this asinine survey means we are doing something right
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Whatever cheers your day, I guess. A lot of it is pretty obvious dreck. When "Early Marriage" is something that a nation is penalized for in the Freedom Index, it's pretty easy to see that it's not actually a freedom index in any meaningful sense. Freedom includes people making life choices that some people don't approve of.

A number of other measures are just as blatantly politicized. I'm not particularly bothered that the United States doesn't meet the vision of leftist utopia that the "study" sets out.
    Cherry picking is easy. Freedom of speech is also included. And things like personal choice. "Early marriages" is probably not what you think it is. I assume it's the 12 year olds being married away against their will to other older men.

I also like how people forget the sphere of protection that us backwards yanks provided for years in Europe and North America.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek