7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Didn't we learn during this alpha/beta stuff, that semantics and definitions trigger something weird and evil in Schwarzkopf? :/
    I knew it!
    he is manipulating us with shampoo!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I've been looking for about half an hour now but I can't seem to find it again. In regards to Dungeon set 0 and 0.5, If I have full Soul Forge on my paladin (0.5) will that unlock other classes versions of that tier? I.E since my paladin has full Soul Forge, my Rogue can transmogrify to full Dark Mantle, my hunter to full Beast Master.

I remember reading something about it in the last week, but I can't find anything. If someone knows for sure the details regarding this, it would be a big help. Also a link to the Blue post if possible.

I didn't know where to ask, so I put it here.

Well I found someone new to throw on ignore, I can't actually fathom that's he's actually that stupid and I have to assume he is trolling

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    I can't actually fathom that's he's actually that stupid
    Not sure what is stupid about reality - but you seem to be ignoring reality now, so that's good for you

A nerf happens when something gets reduced in a game ... which sort of by definition requires the game to actually be out. Sure - talk about nerfs between WoD and Legion once it is out, but talking about nerfs during beta just makes no sense.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

It is a nerf relative to latest build on PTR/Beta. It is a nerf relative to what is currently on live servers. I apologize your mind is too feeble to comprehend that concept, I'm sure it must be disappointing.

It is a nerf relative to latest build on PTR/Beta. It is a nerf relative to what is currently on live servers. I apologize your mind is too feeble to comprehend that concept, I'm sure it must be disappointing.

Please... just stop. We don't need another six pages of him arguing about a definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Please... just stop. We don't need another six pages of him arguing about a definition.
    Idiots trigger me. I'm sorry, I'll stop now

. I apologize
    Apology accepted. Not everyone can understand simple concepts, so I forgive you.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Back under your bridge troll. You couldn't even snip the quote you wanted correctly

Idiots trigger me.
    I have that exact problem, but I've been trying to be civil about your misunderstandings.

I just get fed up with people thinking that a partially finished product is anything but a partially finished product. Sort of like me going to a car factory and complaining that the half finished cars don't have wheels - it is just idiotic.

Again, back under the bridge there big guy, adults are talking about the nerfs.

talking about the nerfs.
    Nerfs? What nerfs specifically - I know my Mage is probably going to have a few nerfs come Legion, currently have Displacement - come Legion it seems that awesome QoL ability is going

PS: Why are you being so offensive ?

Those nerfs that hit Tuesday in 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I have that exact problem, but I've been trying to be civil about your misunderstandings.

I just get fed up with people thinking that a partially finished product is anything but a partially finished product. Sort of like me going to a car factory and complaining that the half finished cars don't have wheels - it is just idiotic.
    its more like they're building a car and midway through they make the wheel-size 60%. Definiton of a nerf

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    its more like they're building a car and midway through they make the wheel-size 60%.
    Sounds like a design change.... definitely not a nerf. Because at release - the wheel size is 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Those nerfs that hit Tuesday in 7.0
    Indeed - stuff that you lose from WoD to Legion will indeed be a nerf.

If you find facts weird and evil, I can't really help that
    I don't mind the facts. The way these facts are sometimes presented is another thing.

Sounds like a design change.... definitely not a nerf. Because at release - the wheel size is 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed - stuff that you lose from WoD to Legion will indeed be a nerf.
    Then what the hell have you been on about if you agree that these are nerfs? Holy fuck you're an excellent troll

7+ Year Old Account
    Then what the hell have you been on about if you agree that these are nerfs? Holy fuck you're an excellent troll

he thinks that a nerf in the beta/alpha is not a nerf because the game isnt out yet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    he thinks that a nerf in the beta/alpha is not a nerf because the game isnt out yet.
    The whole thing is these were announced nerfs for the prepatch. I don't get the forced controversy on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    you should go gnome hunter and tame the sick mechawolf in gnomeregan.

just be sure to use aspect of the turtle before you start the tame, or he will oneshot you.
    Yeah I have him on the PTR. ^.^. I'm still so undecided. I really don't want to give up my Nelf Hunter or my Human DK who've I had since WOTLK.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."