Quote Originally Posted by Abenbobo View Post
    How come Thunderlord is the best enchant all of a sudden when crit is the worst stat?
    Probably because its a proc which lets you time cooldowns with it to some extent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    Probably because its a proc which lets you time cooldowns with it to some extent.
    All the other weapon enchants are procs aswell. So when crit is the worst stat I find it kinda weird that it should be the best enchant during pre-patch.

All the weapon enchants works differently. Thunderlord can stack twice, and procs from crits, giving it the highest uptime of any of the 'chants.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Some quick things for Pre-patch.

Spec=Dauntless/OP+FoB+IftK+Trauma+OpS
    Spec2=OP+Avatar+FR+DC+OpS
    Less than 5% difference between the two. Less than 0.2% between OP and Dauntless on the first

Stat prio=Haste>Mas>Vers>Crit, on all three specs.

Trinkets=Class+DoT (Herloom on Demon bosses)

Weapon enchant=Thunderlord

Tier bonus is worth ignoring in favor of stronger off-pieces, if you're using a FoB build.

Fury is stronger than Arms in the Pre-patch.

Thanks, and about neck/ring/cloak & gemme full haste for Arms and Fury?

About Slam, on pure ST with fix, Slam cost less rage what WW and Slam WD% is > WW WD% more even T18, i don't understand why on pure ST WW is > Slam, i miss something?)
    Last edited by Valy; 2016-07-17 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    All the weapon enchants works differently. Thunderlord can stack twice, and procs from crits, giving it the highest uptime of any of the 'chants.
    Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying!

Bullcrap haste doesnt fit to arms ..

Quote Originally Posted by Valy View Post
    Thanks, and about neck/ring/cloak & gemme full haste for Arms and Fury?

About Slam, on pure ST with fix, Slam cost less rage what WW and Slam WD% is > WW WD% more even T18, i don't understand why on pure ST WW is > Slam, i miss something?)
    Don't forget that FoB buffs WWs damage by a fair bit. It also has a higher chance to proc Tactician per use.
    My Stream

Wait, all three specs? Did you just run DPS on Prot or did you factor in mitigation with IP w/ Never Surrender and SB w/ HR?

Currently, it seems the best defensive build will be Safeguard/Ult/BS/NS/Veng/HR, with ItF possibly taking the place of Veng if rage generation is poor, and swapping out of Veng would obviously mean taking Avatar or Renewed Fury over Ult.

All three specs, as in, all three talent setups for Arms.
    My Stream

All three specs, as in, all three talent setups for Arms.
    Oh, whoops.

But are you all working on Prot in SimC at all, or is that someone else?

I handle Arms, Archi takes care of Fury. I know Manager used to handle the Prot API, but that was at the start of WoD, haven't checked it out since then. Sorry.
    My Stream

Deleted

Less than 5% difference between the two. Less than 0.2% between OP and Dauntless on the first

Tier bonus is worth ignoring in favor of stronger off-pieces, if you're using a FoB build.

Are those stats for Legion as well or do u think , it will look a bit different come Legion? How good is Anger Management vs OpS? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc910c888bcd; 2016-07-17 at 07:56 PM.

Even with the hotfix?
    Last edited by kimicate; 2016-07-17 at 07:56 PM.

So I just got into the beta and played through 101 and a 1/2 yesterday and I've found Arms to be enjoyable. I don't know how it stacks up against other classes for dungeons and raids, but it's been fun so far doing world quests. I'm really liking the BS and WW animations. I had to switch to Fury for a couple hard elites, but I've been able to do all of the rare elites as Arms no problem. Maybe I'm a weirdo, but it seems fairly fluid and dynamic to me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Are those stats for Legion as well or do u think , it will look a bit different come Legion? How good is Anger Management vs OpS? Thanks in advance.
    All of these are for the Pre-patch only. Once we get closer to release either Archi or I will do a more in depth guide for Arms.
    OpS is doing 20.5% of my damage in the sims I've run. If AM can get close to that it may become viable, but right now OpS is just absurdly tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    Even with the hotfix?
    All sims done after the hotfixes.
    My Stream

You know, I have to admit. With Shattered Defenses/Precise Strikes that Overpower/Focused Rage build really can be pretty fun. Probably works really well up to 3-4 targets with Sweeping Strikes too. And the tactical nuke Mortal Strikes can be pleasing.

Deleted
    All of these are for the Pre-patch only. Once we get closer to release either Archi or I will do a more in depth guide for Arms.
    OpS is doing 20.5% of my damage in the sims I've run. If AM can get close to that it may become viable, but right now OpS is just absurdly tuned.

All sims done after the hotfixes.
    Ah okay , thank you very much sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion Arms is basically as lame as MoP Arms without Focused Rage. Weak strikes, mash a bunch of filler uninteresting buttons that all feel like they do the same thing and just follow a priority system.

Focused Rage gives the spec some bite.

Deleted
    is there a cap for haste to aim for? or just max it?

The first cap you'll hit as Arms is 100%, but I very much doubt you'll hit it.
    My Stream