Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Just stop.

guns are banned in France.

didn't stop Jihadis from shooting up a theater.

latest one didn't even need a gun even though he had one, he used a truck to run over and kill 84 people. That's more dead than the "mass shootings" in the US.
    Domestic shooting is quite different from islamic terrorism. Don't confuse those two up.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Couple of guys on another forum have the scanner feed up and they are updating. They are reporting three shooters, one is currently down.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Domestic shooting is quite different from islamic terrorism. Don't confuse those two up.
    So the guy with the truck was religious? I heard quite the opposite in the news

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well guns is illegal in sweden yet we have alot of gang shootings and executions here by firearms. No mass shooting other then the resturant killings a year back where they used automatic rifles, but i dont see us being that far off from one
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-17 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Couple of guys on another forum have the scanner feed up and they are updating. They are reporting three shooters, one is currently down.
    Oh wow so this really is a coordinated attack? I know a lot of times they will say "multiple shooters" but it only ends up being one guy, not sure if it's done for safety reasons or for some other purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Oh wow so this really is a coordinated attack? I know a lot of times they will say "multiple shooters" but it only ends up being one guy, not sure if it's done for safety reasons or for some other purpose.
    Yea I'm not going to assume anything, but that is what the scanner from the local LEO is reporting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    So the guy with the truck was religious? I heard quite the opposite in the news
    Everything points to it being islamic terrorism. Once they find out who he sent those SMS's to, it will be clear.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    The BLM movement needs to be banned, how's that for classy?
    I pretty much view BLM akin to the KKK at this point with regards to racial hatred.

Some reports are indicating this originated as a shoot-out between two regular Joes, police responded and got shot up.

So we have guesses all over the place at this point.

Tin foil hat users are speculating it was made to appear this way, to draw cops in, so they could shoot them and not draw direct connections to certain, uh groups?

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Blood is on your hands, people who want police accountability and transparency with the communities they serve in!

Shame! Shame! Shame!
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

911 just received another call about a shooting on a separate street. Could be unrelated, might be spillover. Again, no one knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    People aren't killing anyone of a particular race though. They're just targeting the police.

The police needs to work to get rid of their image of police brutality, because otherwise nobody will care whether they get shot or not, definitely not the ones that feel like shooting them.
    For that the media would have to play along though and "cops shot another unarmed black man" make better headlines than "good cop saves unarmed black man".

People aren't killing anyone of a particular race though. They're just targeting the police.

The police needs to work to get rid of their image of police brutality, because otherwise nobody will care whether they get shot or not, definitely not the ones that feel like shooting them.
    So instead of killing people based on their race, they choose to do the shootings based on profession? Alright.

This really isn't the fault of the police, it's more so the media sensationalizing police shootings and BLM deciding to ignore facts and assume cops are always guilty.

Reports coming in that a 4th officer has died from his/her wounds.

So instead of killing people based on their race, they choose to do the shootings based on profession? Alright.

This really isn't the fault of the police, it's more so the media sensationalizing police shootings and BLM deciding to ignore facts and assume cops are always guilty.
    There's some people on my social media feed who genuinely think "we will wipe them out before they wipe us out". I'm not even sure what to do, report them?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I pretty much view BLM akin to the KKK at this point with regards to racial hatred.
    BLM is not a hate-movement any more than Islam or Christianity or #allivesmatter are hate movements. BLM is meant to be a passive statement to raise awareness of unfair police porofiling of blacks in our country. If you magically snapped your fingers and deleted the term "BLM" out of everyone's mind, the shootings would still happen for the same reasons - the shooter is angry over the videos posted, not because of a hastag and 3 letters.

...we are, of course, assuming this shooter IS a black person? Ironically I haven't heard any details yet as to the identity of the suspect - only that the police were called in to somebody who was walking around with what appeared to be an assault rifle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    There's some people on my social media feed who genuinely think "we will wipe them out before they wipe us out". I'm not even sure what to do, report them?
    I would - an online threat is still a threat. It most likely will not lead to any direct action, but if anything at least it WILL put those people on a watch list that may stop them from if/when they tip over the edge in future.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Wow, nice victim blaming.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    /snip
    #BLM has lost all meaning to its movement a long time ago... just like how man haters have adopted the term of feminism, which was originally for equality.

BLM does not do that... it's designed to raise awareness to help fire any remaining crooked racist cops out of the police force. It's not designed to hate ALL cops as guilty, and you know that.

Obama getting the race war he's wanted all along.