Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Still. There's only one country except for like Saudi Arabia or Ukraine that sentence people to jail for stuff they write on the internet, and that's America.
    This is really obviously false. See, for example, the thread on Nazi Facebook posters being jailed in Germany. Or this story in the UK. It's absolutely trivial to find examples of arrests that are made over threats made on the internet. I'd be surprised if we could find an example of a country where that hasn't happened.
    You can't sit there and claim that "in a meaningful index we would top the charts", while this is still true. Because that's, like i said, unheard of.
    I didn't claim this. Let me snip down my quote so that you can't really avoid what I actually said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    ...places like the USA, Canada, and Finland all have something approaching complete free speech for nearly all meaningful purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    Finland clearing oil from the ocean? It obviously won't tell the whole story but having been in those other countries that rank ahead of mine in that department, id much rather work there as a trained professional.
    Never said Finland would clear any oceans of oil. We were talking about America no? I don't know about you, but i would work in the country that gives me the highest pay and benefits, regardless of GDP.

- - - Updated - - -

This is really obviously false. See, for example, the thread on Nazi Facebook posters being jailed in Germany. Or this story in the UK. It's absolutely trivial to find examples of arrests that are made over threats made on the internet. I'd be surprised if we could find an example of a country where that hasn't happened.

I didn't claim this. Let me snip down my quote so that you can't really avoid what I actually said:
    Germany have banned any Nazi glorification, for good reasons, regardless of channel. Breitbart, should have guessed! They cite themselves as a source, going in infinite loops. What i said was getting jailed for writing stuff on the internet, it's not been confirmed if the german nazis will be jailed nor was there any information of the punishment on the UK guy. There's a pretty big difference in getting actually jailed and fined. You can get fined for lots of things, but actual jail is more serious.

Never said Finland would clear any oceans of oil. We were talking about America no? I don't know about you, but i would work in the country that gives me the highest pay and benefits, regardless of GDP.
    There are many more countries aside from America that are ahead of Finland in GDP(adjusted for ppp). Higher pay and benefits just happen to be in nearly all the countries ahead of Finland. Who would have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Never trust established media, and absolutely never trust grassroots media. I mostly look at official records when talking about these things. Newspapers wants to sell numbers/increase clicks. They will by default sensationalize the content.

Germany have banned any Nazi glorification, for good reasons, regardless of channel. Breitbart, should have guessed! They cite themselves as a source, going in infinite loops. What i said was getting jailed for writing stuff on the internet, it's not been confirmed if the german nazis will be jailed nor was there any information of the punishment on the UK guy. There's a pretty big difference in getting actually jailed and fined. You can get fined for lots of things, but actual jail is more serious.
    You sure do move the goalposts a lot. One moment, the US is the only place you'll get arrested for saying things on the internet, the next it's that well, sure, Germany does that, but only for good reason. It's just common sense!

Whatever. Enjoy the index victory mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I'm pretty sure this person you are talking about was creating the German super army. Not the EU super army. And he was doing that in order to conquer the other european nations. Not to protect all of them inside a wider border than their own individually.

And do you know who stopped him, really? The United States. Not Delaware. Delaware does not have the power to save themselves or stop world wars. The United States does. So without the american union army, you'd all be speaking german.
    Don't bother. The delusional Europeans on these forums think they were the primary reason the Axis lost WWII. I guess you have to make yourself feel better somehow when your shitty continent got bailed out twice already by America.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Don't bother. The delusional Europeans on these forums think they were the primary reason the Axis lost WWII. I guess you have to make yourself feel better somehow when your shitty continent got bailed out twice already by America.
    So what if Axis had won WW2? One of two evils.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Good job being progressive Canada and Finland. You can each have your choice of star stickers.
    I'm pretty sure they win this sticker:

You sure do move the goalposts a lot. One moment, the US is the only place you'll get arrested for saying things on the internet, the next it's that well, sure, Germany does that, but only for good reason. It's just common sense!

Whatever. Enjoy the index victory mate!
    Not arrested. JAILED. I specifically said jailed. Whatever. My country came 6th. Not sure what victory you talk about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Good job being progressive Canada and Finland. You can each have your choice of star stickers.
    This is basically the sentiment of anyone with any degree of rational thought. Bragging about better "social progress" is the equivalent of bragging about shitting a bigger turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    This is basically the sentiment of anyone with any degree of rational thought. Bragging about better "social progress" is the equivalent of bragging about shitting a bigger turd.
    Just like bragging about freedom of speech then. Bragging about ANYTHING you actually had no part in is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you follow Finnish lifestyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQNl1JHXV0 maybe you all will rank high next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Honestly, I have seen what Canada does for first nations peoples and honestly I feel Australia's system is better. Like those treaties Canada has are hardly what you'd call "progressive". But then these indexes are never about actual progress but rather who hits highest on select criteria.
    Austrialia has an absolutely terrible record on aboriginals. Hardly something to boast about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just like bragging about freedom of speech then. Bragging about ANYTHING you actually had no part in is ridiculous.
    Meh. Bragging about anything related to social/economical/political statistics is fucking retarded. Which basically covers all of the OPs topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Austrialia has an absolutely terrible record on aboriginals. Hardly something to boast about.
    Maybe, but their women are certainly hotter. No one gives a shit about Canada or its "accomplishments".

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Bragging about anything related to social/economical/political statistics is fucking retarded. Which basically covers all of the OPs topics.

Maybe, but their women are certainly hotter. No one gives a shit about Canada or its "accomplishments".
    It's sad that you're objectifying women like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    You consider aboriginal women hot?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Can we finally get him banned again please?
    So basically you don't contribute to the thread and instead call for the OP to be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You consider aboriginal women hot?
    Those images on google, how did they achieve those looks? :/ Are they photoshopped?
    Last edited by Hana Song; 2016-07-17 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Read a history book. That is all.
    For 250 years we've had no war and no occupation. Maybe you should read up on OUR country's history to get rid of your ignorance regarding it?

I will respect the soldiers who died in WW2 but I sure as fuck ain't gonna take you demanding respect for something THEY did. You've done nothing. You've protected nothing. We owe you nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    For 250 years we've had no war and no occupation. Maybe you should read up on OUR country's history to get rid of your ignorance regarding it?

I will respect the soldiers who died in WW2 but I sure as fuck ain't gonna take you demanding respect for something THEY did. You've done nothing. You've protected nothing. We owe you nothing.
    Cold War. /10char
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek