Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    BLM does not do that... it's designed to raise awareness to help fire any remaining crooked racist cops out of the police force. It's not designed to hate ALL cops as guilty, and you know that.
    Suppose you don't have to fire them if you just kill them, right?

If I had an apologist like you in my back pocket, all my problems would be solved.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    #BLM has lost all meaning to its movement a long time ago... just like how man haters have adopted the term of feminism, which was originally for equality.
    We've had, what, 4 black people turn to shooting cops in retaliation?

Those 4 have turned the BLM statement into something else? here's an idea, how about NOT giving them credit for BLM and charge them as criminals instead? Ever consider its YOU and the rest of the herd who's labeling them with BLM? Just as you labeling "Femnazis" as "Feminists"? How about you call out the bad apples instead of throwing out the entire crop?

BLM does not do that... it's designed to raise awareness to help fire any remaining crooked racist cops out of the police force. It's not designed to hate ALL cops as guilty, and you know that.
    BLM of course does this. Not only that, but even when officers are declared innocent, many BLM members still consider them guilty - look at Darren Wilson.

BLM is designed to spread anger and encourage violence towards cops for perceived past injustices, whether they actually took place or not.

“Three officers are confirmed dead and three others wounded after a shooting in Baton Rouge, a sheriff’s office spokeswoman said Sunday,” denverpost.com reports. “One suspect is dead and law enforcement officials believe two others are still at large, the spokeswoman said.”

“Officers and deputies from the Baton Rouge Police Department and East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office were involved,” chicagotribune.com reports. “Multiple officers from both agencies sustained injuries and were transported to local hospitals.”
    Most recent update.

We've had, what, 4 black people turn to shooting cops in retaliation?
    And I wasn't talking about just these recent police shootings... I'm talking about the group's behaviour in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the straw that breaks the camel's back? Is gun control legislation around the corner?

They always say there were multiple suspects at first, just something I've noticed about these mass shootings.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Suppose you don't have to fire them if you just kill them, right?

If I had an apologist like you in my back pocket, all my problems would be solved.
    Labels, labels, labels, labels...

I'm so tired of people labeling others (and apparently now, me)... trying to fool your brain into believing something that isn't the case because it makes it easier for you to understand instead of looking at the real heart of the problem.

Jesus christ, I'm just saying 4 criminals do not equal what BLM stands for, just as those few crooked cops killing those people aren't representational of the police - if you deleted the BLM hashtag out of everybody's minds, the crime still would've happened due to the videos, which is what triggered these guys. There's no secret BLM organization sending troops out to assasinate cops here, and you know that. The crooked police and the current blacks shooting police are, in my book, exactly the same.

Or, let me put this in another light - if you blame BLM for that - then why aren't you blaming the Police for encouraging racism? You don't believe the Police are doing that? Why not, is it because that's not their primary function?

Now you understand MY point (hopefully?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Is this the straw that breaks the camel's back? Is gun control legislation around the corner?
    Well it wouldn't be the first time black people were the source of new gun legislation/regulations. (California is a good example)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    So the guy with the truck was religious? I heard quite the opposite in the news
    ISIS even took the blame.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I think it's time to pull our boys in blue out of predominantly black communities. Let them police themselves if they hate cops so much. They can get a small tax break or something that they can then spend on crack and 40s. Just kidding, you need a job to pay taxes.
    So you'll get no-go zones because of what one man (apparently multiple suspects, but still) does. They're usually set up because the whole area is just trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They always say there were multiple suspects at first, just something I've noticed about these mass shootings.
    I think that's a general assumption until they have more concrete information. It's not like they have a little box on every corner that ticker-tapes out exact events. :P

Hell, we don't even know if this is actually a TARGETED attempt at cops or (gasp!) cops being called in on some suspect activity and end up in a firefight (ie. doing their job :P)

The only thing that will solve this is liberalism and a one world government.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "Problem in America.....shooting...."

Everything else is just white noise.
    Yeah, ignore EVERY other factor...just focus on that.
    Decay of society ? Nah,
    Just because the words "shooting" or "gun" are involved, that is enough for you to place blame ....on an object or method...make a snarky comment,bypass ANY other facts (there are very few at this point) and pass judgement.

Holy Shit snacks...I love these boards...they serve to remind me of the "level" of human "thought" I am going to/have to deal with daily.

Weird that they would spread the rumor he was non-religious. What motivation would a non-religious type have for doing something like that?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the same. He had a long history of mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    But but.... I thought Black Lives Matter was peaceful?

This have nothing with BLM to do. if you think it does you are very badly informed about real life and i do feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    ISIS even took the blame.....
    To be fair - ISIS seems to accept responsibility for everything ASAP weither it's them or not, with a belief that they're more badass by it. Look at the homophobic guy in Florida - he was not part of ISIS at all and acted on his own volition, yet they took "credit" for him despite actually ignoring his whatever attempts at contacting them.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    This have nothing with BLM to do. if you think it does you are very badly informed about real life and i do feel sorry for you.
    Agreed. This is happening because we do not have any equality in our nation. What do the people expect to happen when they refuse to let themselves balance everything out? A liberalized nation will solve all of these problems.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    You must've missed stuff like people chanting they want dead cops