Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I read the same. He had a long history of mental health issues.
    Religious people can't have mental health issues?

I'd argue that being a religious person is a mental health issue itself, but let's not start that discussion alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    There is no race war.
    This is inequality.
    There is no race war.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Weird that they would spread the rumor he was non-religious. What motivation would a non-religious type have for doing something like that?
    He was for one depressed. He apparently sent between 80-90 000 dollars to his family in Tunisia days before the attack. Something tells me that some of these people do it for money, more than religious beliefs. As his neighbours reported, he drank alcohol, ate pork and never visited the mosque, doesn't exactly sound like some religious fanatic to me.

Weird that they would spread the rumor he was non-religious. What motivation would a non-religious type have for doing something like that?
    ...were you concuss during Columbine, Virginia Tech and Sandy Hook school shootings? Or when that psycho drove around in California shooting up people who wrote a manifesto blaming the PC culture, and even sighted how Blizzard was "caving in to casuals" in Warcraft blaming that as one of many examples of the "degeneration of society"?
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-07-17 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Just stop.

guns are banned in France.

didn't stop Jihadis from shooting up a theater.

latest one didn't even need a gun even though he had one, he used a truck to run over and kill 84 people. That's more dead than the "mass shootings" in the US.
    Which is totally irrelevant and just shows to what extreme the gun wanting maniacs are willing to distort the facts about gun safety.

We know the 2nd amendment got created to allow protections to slave owners nothing more nothing less the 2nd amendment was put in place to allow slave owners and the roaming militias to be armed to kill any slave trying to escape,

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    To be fair - ISIS seems to accept responsibility for everything ASAP weither it's them or not, with a belief that they're more badass by it. Look at the homophobic guy in Florida - he was not part of ISIS at all and acted on his own volition, yet they took "credit" for him despite actually ignoring his whatever attempts at contacting them.
    Because committing jihad is a way of repenting for your sins and getting into paradise in their screwed up minds. That's what the terrorists sell these people on. They don't have to be active members.

...were you concuss during Columbine, Virginia Tech and Sandy Hook school shootings? Or when that psycho drove around in California shooting up people who wrote a manifesto blaming the PC culture, and even sighted how Blizzard was "caving in to casuals" in Warcraft?
    Those are American.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't know that being an idiot is a reportable offense.
    Just seems a bit more... violent than just being an idiot

It just saddens me because an old friend of mine was one to say this

Seems like a random shootout between civilians and cops got involved, basically what happens in Chicago dozens of times each weekend

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    He was for one depressed. He apparently sent between 80-90 000 dollars to his family in Tunisia days before the attack. Something tells me that some of these people do it for money, more than religious beliefs. As his neighbours reported, he drank alcohol, ate pork and never visited the mosque, doesn't exactly sound like some religious fanatic to me.

But but but he was muslim is what we hear from the far right constantly.

Those are American.
    No - they're not just American... they're HUMAN.

You don't have to look past these forums to see insane idealogues and stressed out insane people in every country, not just America. Fuk man, if Japan didn't have strict gun laws you'd probably see an office-wide mass-shooting every single day there! :P

Do we know if this is robbery related? Or domestic terrorism?
    It happened at a gas station supposedly, so that makes me think robbery

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Seems like a random shootout between civilians and cops got involved, basically what happens in Chicago dozens of times each weekend
    I saw someone say this on Reddit... anything is possible but I sort of have my doubts. We are hearing that there are 3 shooters, it just doesn't seem that these people would be having a shoot out, and then all decide to attack the police instead. I may end up being totally wrong here but I just can't see that happening. I guess we'll found out the details at some point today though.

I mean, if you feel they are a legitimate threat, then I would encourage you to report them to the police. I just think it sounds like garden variety stupidity, even if it's not a garden variety expression of it.
    I really hope it is... also who knows what might escalate by reporting him

No - they're not just American... they're HUMAN.

You don't have to look past these forums to see insane idealogues and stressed out insane people in every country, not just America. Fuk man, if Japan didn't have strict gun laws you'd probably see an office-wide mass-shooting every single day there! :P
    You seem a little stressed. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I mean, if you feel they are a legitimate threat, then I would encourage you to report them to the police. I just think it sounds like garden variety stupidity, even if it's not a garden variety expression of it.
    Yup - if he/she/it is a friend of yours you should then be aware of the seriousness of their claims. As I say, reporting them doesn't immediately mean the gestapo swings by in a black limo to spirit them away forever... it just puts a flag on their FB/Social media for them to check out via due-process to find if they're becoming a viable threat or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's perfectly rational. Killing cops will totally fix racial tensions in the US. Makes perfect sense.
    Putin khuliyo

You seem a little stressed. lol
    Not sure how you gleaned that - I kinda wrote that line about Japan as more humor than anything. o_O

Though I'm hopefully far FAR from a day where i'm sitting in my underwear in lone barren room with the light-bulb pendulum swinging back n' forth, clutching an assault rifle (I refuse to own guns, so far) rocking back and forth repeating to myself "THere's no other way! THEY NEED to see reason! I'll MAKE them see REASON!" ;P

I blame watching Classic Series Doctor Who for my good sense of morality and scientific method of always asking questions to prevent me from what Terry Pratchet's Disworld Witches refer to as "moving towards Cackling". ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    And the few cops who are bad eggs don't equal what cops stand for...
    I think it's fair to say that both BLM and the police forces have issues with the bad eggs in their midst.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I think it's fair to say that both BLM and the police forces have issues with the bad eggs in their midst.
    Except only one side is having the innocent ones also being witch hunted by the media.