Deleted
    I have to wonder what was the point of delaying the release all over the world if the servers still do not work. My first two hours of Pokemon GO can be summarized as a mix of the loading screen, "login failed" messages, and the game not working at all when the login does go through. Screw this shit, in other words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I have to wonder what was the point of delaying the release all over the world if the servers still do not work. My first two hours of Pokemon GO can be summarized as a mix of the loading screen, "login failed" messages, and the game not working at all when the login does go through. Screw this shit, in other words.
    It was like that even before they started releasing it in other parts of the word.

I temporarily de-activated to let them sort out the google permissions shit on IOS, then when they came back I played for a day and got pissed off at the lag and server crashes again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    It was like that even before they started releasing it in other parts of the word.

I temporarily de-activated to let them sort out the google permissions shit on IOS, then when they came back I played for a day and got pissed off at the lag and server crashes again.
    This game is either extremely discriminatory in who it works for, or people are completely disregarding the fact it's a dysfunctional piece of shit because OHEMGEE POKAMANS. ~~

This game is either extremely discriminatory in who it works for, or people are completely disregarding the fact it's a dysfunctional piece of shit because OHEMGEE POKAMANS. ~~
    I caught a squirtle while taking a shit yesterday at home, reminded me of the servers they use to run the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, I've fallen behind on SnW, only on episode 8. I'll try to catch up this week.

Rewrite: Really enjoying this shows. Girls are cute AF. Small issue: I have no clue what the overall story is going to be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    when do we get the results?
    Probably tomorrow.

Anime Chat Thread II - Poster Survey

- Please do not vote for yourself. It defeats the purpose of the survey
    - Questions that involve a check box allow you to select up to two options. However, you can select only one option if you wish to do so.

Anime Chat Thread II - Poster Survey

- Please do not vote for yourself. It defeats the purpose of the survey
    - Questions that involve a check box allow you to select up to two options. However, you can select only one option if you wish to do so.

Any interest in doing another "Post you picture" type thing? It's been a while since we last did it and we've had a handful of new people join us. Plus, not everyone participated last time and it kind of goes with the theme of the survey.

I'm not secretly gathering photos of all of you. Not at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tales of Zestiria 02 - This looks so amazing. Better than Fate, even.
    The story seems pretty generic but I don't even mind, it feels very much like a archetypal fantasy adventure.

Also, dammmn. I'm in love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloaded Pokemon GO. Out of ten nearest Pokestops, six are graffiti walls of varying quality. Okay.
    I searched for it on the google play but it said it wasn't available in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Any interest in doing another "Post you picture" type thing? It's been a while since we last did it and we've had a handful of new people join us. Plus, not everyone participated last time and it kind of goes with the theme of the survey.

I'm not secretly gathering photos of all of you. Not at all.
    That's what they all say in the beginning Hemo.

But yeah, I'd be up for doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One day I will lick Priscillas feet. #lifegoals

Re:Zero 16 - Whale, then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relife has Miyuki Sawashiro, shame the character she voices plays a relatively minor role

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I searched for it on the google play but it said it wasn't available in my country.
    Don't bother when it comes available. The game itself is OK, but the servers simply do not work, which in turn means the game does not work either. Maybe some countries get preferential treatment seeing as many people praise this steamping pile of dogshit to seventh heaven, but I doubt wherever you live is among those seeing as it's not available there yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, why not. Old photo, but the only change is my beard is now fuller.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    That's what they all say in the beginning Hemo.

But yeah, I'd be up for doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Fine with me.
    Since a couple of you said yes, I'm going to assume that means all of you. I'll start things off.

If you're not eating pizza with ranch, you're doing it wrong.

And a couple more of me looking like an asshole and eating breakfast. The blazer one is the real life version of my avatar.

http://imgur.com/a/TxoF5

Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2016-07-17 at 06:57 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Since a couple of you said yes, I'm going to assume that means all of you. I'll start things off.

If you're not eating pizza with ranch, you're doing it wrong.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6tmimAd.jpg?1[IMG]

And a couple more of me looking like an asshole and eating breakfast. The blazer one is the real life version of my avatar.

http://imgur.com/a/TxoF5
    Oh, you want it embedded, not in a link?

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero 16 - Subaru's flailing about was great this episode
    [CENTER]

eww no.

fuck and people are even embedding the images