Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit Florida Man! I'd say you're making the rest of the country look bad, but at this point I think that ship has sailed.

I'd love for someone to sit outside his house in a Flowers By Irene van for the duration of next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    First of all, this "Pokemon GO" craze is fucking retarded. Ah. I feel better. Back on point, they're not burglars unless they're in your house, so he should be arrested. That said, the bit about "victim blaming" is a bit inane. If something happens because you're not paying attention to what you're doing, it is your fault. The last bit is irrelevant drivel.
    Yeah, gosh...people getting out and walking around and interacting with other people is really fucking retarded. How dare they!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Ah my bad, read through the story too quick.
    On read the title you mean...

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida Man was clearly protecting the Charizard spawn point on his front lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    On read the title you mean...
    Nah, skimmed through it and read this part:

He said that earlier he had heard the pair say "did you get anything"?

Read this and surmised at some point that they were on his property, as it seems unlikely that he'd heard that while they were driving lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Nah, skimmed through it and read this part:

He said that earlier he had heard the pair say "did you get anything"?

Read this and surmised at some point that they were on his property, as it seems unlikely that he'd heard that while they were driving lol.
    They were likely stopping there, but it is possible to hear speaking (shouting) from inside a car if it isn't a modern air-tight one, and even then.

Enough is enough. Florida Man did nothing wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakaranailol View Post
    Enough is enough. Florida Man did nothing wrong.
    Leave Florida man alone! ;(

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    lol some of the replies in this thread not only prove my point about people just having no clue, but also reinforce the idea that the human gene pool needs a little chlorine.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Yeah, gosh...people getting out and walking around and interacting with other people is really fucking retarded. How dare they!
    Well, to be honest constantly looking on your phone is quite .. special.. while doing so. Imho the game would work a lot better in that regard if it had random encounters like the proper nintendo games, and for that matter I'd prefer if the game wouldn't be constantly online. Whenever you encounter something it would notify you, that way you'd conserve battery life and wouldn't be a hindrance to your surroundings for most of the time, but I guess then people might no longer need the mobile cancer features .

Police is allowed to shoot you if you say ""did you get anything?" !

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They were probably on a different team to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised it's in Florida. That's where all the crazy shit seems to happen these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well, to be honest constantly looking on your phone is quite .. special.. while doing so. Imho the game would work a lot better in that regard if it had random encounters like the proper nintendo games, and for that matter I'd prefer if the game wouldn't be constantly online. Whenever you encounter something it would notify you, that way you'd conserve battery life and wouldn't be a hindrance to your surroundings for most of the time, but I guess then people might no longer need the mobile cancer features .
    TBH, if you're just starting at your phone you're doing it wrong - it alerts you when something is near, so the only time you'd need to look was if you were walking to a pokestop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    He was probably Team Valor.
    you foking wat m8?

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely retarded, dude tries to kill them over his paranoia and what we need is more guidelines for kids and playing the game? Yeah, okay.

Florida man, .... just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    dude.. its Florida.. don't tell me your trying to rationalize Florida, your give yourself a brain hemorrhage trying.
    Seems Florida has passed Texas as the craziest state in the US.

Still don't see whats wrong with walking around playing this. Its no different that someone walking around talking pictures of birds, houses, statues, etc.

Atleast its getting people out and about meeting and talking to new people.

Good job of the media of making it out to be this evil horrible thing. Can't wait for Hillsboro come out saying that people are running around capturing demons or other such non sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    ...uh, I mean...nothing. D:
    Pendra.. I can't be mad at you.. you're Pendra!... but i am.. very sad today