Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kinda upset about this, mage and warrior and hunter get new heroes easily. And they make the rest of the heroes, new portraits harder to obtain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Kinda upset about this, mage and warrior and hunter get new heroes easily. And they make the rest of the heroes, new portraits harder to obtain.
    It's maybe slightly harder to obtain. It takes at most to unlock Morgl. Create a new account, go through the tutorial and unlock each class.

Magni/Alleria/Medivh cost $10. Which depending on how much you earn at work it can be easier. If you earned like $20 an hour yeah maybe Morgl is harder to get in comparison. But at best it's a very small time difference. I think Lady Liadrin took 2 hours to get? Probably the hardest. I forget about Khadgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    It's maybe slightly harder to obtain. It takes at most to unlock Morgl. Create a new account, go through the tutorial and unlock each class.

Magni/Alleria/Medivh cost $10. Which depending on how much you earn at work it can be easier. If you earned like $20 an hour yeah maybe Morgl is harder to get in comparison. But at best it's a very small time difference. I think Lady Liadrin took 2 hours to get? Probably the hardest. I forget about Khadgar.
    Khadgar just required having a Apple product that can run Hearthstone, but he's gone now, it was a limited time event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Way too long for packs, just did it for the hero. If you focused just on it, and got an incredible arena run maybe half an hour. Otherwise 45-1 hour most likely would be the time it will take per.
    Recruited 3 "friends" so far and levelled them to 20, will do the last 2 tomorrow. Taking about 1½ hours each that's not bad for a pack, that's about as long as a 7 win arena run takes which earns you the same thing.

One thing I learned, you don't need to validate the email address on the recruited battle.net account for this to work so you don't have to create an email for each one, just use a made up email string for login purposes.

Don't really like it, but oh well, at least we got a new portrait

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Taking about 1½ hours each that's not bad for a pack
    Not bad for a pack?? Packs cost less than $1.50 if you buy them, don't they? That hourly rate isn't not bad.
    If you want to play your trash account anyway because you're having fun then hey, awesome I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Not bad for a pack?? Packs cost less than $1.50 if you buy them, don't they? That hourly rate isn't not bad.
    If you want to play your trash account anyway because you're having fun then hey, awesome I suppose.
    Hey, how I choose to waste my free time is entirely up to me. In the end the whole game is a complete waste of time.

Paying for worthless packs of virtual cards with real money? Strange concept but each to their own I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    What's the advantage of having a different portrait anyway? I probably wouldn't even use it after the novelty wears off.
    Why does there have to be an advantage?

Deleted
    Sorry to ress an old topic, but didn't want to create a thread for something here.

I can't seem to get my Morgl after doing the RAF thrice. I didn't get any pack at any of the dummy accounts either. I did it by myself using computer and iPad.

It seems as a common issue since its release. Any solution?

Thanks in advance