Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I just personally don't think people need to go on an apology tour every time they do something that is deemed offensive. Getting worked up over this is silly, it's ok to say it's wrong, but then move on lol. Let's get real here, whether she apologized or not, people are going to still hold the same animosity at her anyways, right? Why not worry about bigger issues in the world instead?
    Dude, this wasn't "deemed offensive".

it was an illegal invasion of this woman's privacy in a very grotesque way, and when caught she claimed that she fell and it posted on her computer and she had no idea it was wrong. That kind of spoiled kid mentality is a kinda big issue with US high-profile people, if you haven't realized.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Dude, this wasn't "deemed offensive".

it was an illegal invasion of this woman's privacy in a very grotesque way, and when caught she claimed that she fell and it posted on her computer and she had no idea it was wrong. That kind of spoiled kid mentality is a kinda big issue with US high-profile people, if you haven't realized.
    Like I said, it was dumb to do, but there's no point in looking into the matter any further lol. People do dumb jokes all of the time and it appears she learned her lesson. The fact that this is a pressing issue in the lives of some people is just sad.

Anyone that has had that much cosmetic surgery has no right to body shame anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Anyone that has had that much cosmetic surgery has no right to body shame anyone.
    she's also a midget..... I mean vertically challenged.....

Like I said, it was dumb to do, but there's no point in looking into the matter any further lol. People do dumb jokes all of the time and it appears she learned her lesson. The fact that this is a pressing issue in the lives of some people is just sad.
    Except.. she didn't. ANd, as pointed out above, most people can handle multiple issues at a time, and be annoyed by the "lolz nude pictures of others is funny if they're ugly / an ex / a cheater" mentality we've got running rampant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Absolutely. I mean how old is she? She already went through surgery several times by the way she looks. Let's see how many will "body shame" when shes in her 50's and looks like an alien.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    She has all the right to fat shame her. People skinny shame thin people all the time and no one bats an eye, but as soon as someone points out a sick fat person all feelings get hurt.
    Fat people have no business being in public places. Don't embarrass yourself and don't give us nausea and just stay home.

Sounds like the words of someone who's 500 lbs overweight and is projecting their self hatred at others.

If an overweight person is not allowed to be at the gym, where are they allowed to be?

Funny how people get angry at that playboy model for fat shaming that creature but at the same time theyinsult her looks as well. Hypocrit much? That's why fat people are disgusting, they want to talk bad things about anyone but as soon as someone mentions theyre overweight you get 200 hamburgers thrown at your face

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Except.. she didn't. ANd, as pointed out above, most people can handle multiple issues at a time, and be annoyed by the "lolz nude pictures of others is funny if they're ugly / an ex / a cheater" mentality we've got running rampant.
    Yeah you can be worried about multiple issues at once, but this seems like a rather trivial one to stay concerned over. It's not like it's a slow news day either lol.

She is hot, because my nose bleeds all morning.
    She doesn't need to go to gym.

Why did she go to gym?
    So she can make fun of other people !

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you can be worried about multiple issues at once, but this seems like a rather trivial one to stay concerned over. It's not like it's a slow news day either lol.

You seem awfully concerned here, maybe you should take your own advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You seem awfully concerned here, maybe you should take your own advice?
    I actually made one post and then responded back to people who responded to me lol.

pointless klickbait thread

anyway her "apology" is a total joke ... yeah if you 'follow' her on twitter or whatever unfollow because of this shit

we all do stupid things on / with the internet but if you're a public figure you should be aware of the consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Attractive is pretty subjective, though. But I guess it's a start to consider yourself attractive.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually made one post and then responded back to people who responded to me lol.
    Nothing says "I don't care" more than continuously posting lol.

how dare the other lady goes to the gym and not already in shape for it

Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative View Post
    That woman doesn't look fat at all... 150-160lbs at most. This is closer to naked-shaming than fat-shaming.
    5'11 155lb guy here. 160 is well into fatass territory on a short woman

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    No, grounds for a lawsuit and criminal charges.
    Add to that in a dressing room and she wont get a jury to go her way just because she's a nude model.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Thoughts?
    She's a massive cunt who isn't actually sorry about what she did. Also I hope she gets sued and/or faces criminal penalties.

The woman in question doesn't even look all that big, while it's hard to tell based on the photo quality she looks middle-aged or older. And SHE'S AT THE GYM, where else are you going to lose weight?

That being said...I fully understand what it's like to be at a gym and there's that one person who insists on walking around naked in the locker room. It's annoying and oftentimes is flashing bits that you would rather not see. That doesn't give you the right to take a photo of them without their permission, and post it on the internet.

Who the hell does shit like that?

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Funny how people get angry at that playboy model for fat shaming that creature but at the same time theyinsult her looks as well. Hypocrit much? That's why fat people are disgusting, they want to talk bad things about anyone but as soon as someone mentions theyre overweight you get 200 hamburgers thrown at your face
    I like how you assume something and run with it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just"fat people" that got angry over this, but that doesn't really matter to you I bet. This "Creature" is a person that expects not to get photographed and shunned for working towards the betterment of themselves.

On Topic: She'd come up in 4th place in a backpaddling competition. That apology sounds so fake and mechanical for an informal video.
    Last edited by dr2022; 2016-07-17 at 07:35 PM.