Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarroth View Post
    Hey again Not,

Yeah your WeakAura you just provided there worked without issue. Even tried changing the bar texture, fonts etc. & it all works as expected...

puu.sh/osVhc/319818922f.jpg - puu.sh/osVi8/5653616c2a.jpg

I'm using latest versions of all addons (ElvUI 9.18, Addon Skins 3.30, WeakAuras 2.1.0.26).

Very strange.

Will try tinker around with OOMM's to see if there is anything I'm missing.

Cheers again
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the issue would be with his version it. The main difference between the two is that his has a better indicator of when Pandemic range will come into effect and mine just flips colour without giving you a pre indicator of when it will happen.

Still plenty of time to figure something out before Legion hits and who knows, maybe after all this it won't even matter if they update Affdots/a different addon comes out in its place.

Post WA help if possilbe

Ok I have never posted before or know how to quote so let's hope this works.

http://pastebin.com/z3rSBzCu

I"m affliction lock and love this WA for my dot's. everything works but the the timer for soul burn haunt buff you get when applied. Is it possible someone can look at this WA and see how the agony / currupt / and unstable aff dots where they are red and trun green when you need to reapply?
    Any help is appreciated
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-05-08 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Added Pastebin link

15+ Year Old Account
    Here is an early version of my concept for Legion Demonology rotational pet timers.

They aren't perfect/final but have been working pretty well for me so far, if you are in beta and curious use them: https://gist.github.com/OOMM/355993a...72d37aea2bd382
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Here is an early version of my concept for Legion Demonology rotational pet timers.

They aren't perfect/final but have been working pretty well for me so far, if you are in beta and curious use them: https://gist.github.com/OOMM/355993a...72d37aea2bd382
    That looks sweet!

Wish I could test it out

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    That imp bar looks amazing! Exactly what I was looking for
    made by Shyama

Hey there, first time poster in this section of the forums, and I've been looking at a lot of pages, posts etc but I can't figure this one out. In all of the weak auras I've used all of them are tracking the ring proc for agility users. What can I do to change that to track Intellect procs? (I'm talking about the 715 ring) Thanks upfront.

Deleted

[WA] Imps / Dreadstalkers / Pets out tracking

Hey, been wanting to set up weakaura to track how many imps i have out/dreadstalkers/pets in general

for Implosion talent that explodes all your imps to target and your demonbolt which increases in dmg based on how many pets you have out

Hand of Gul'dan spawns as many imps as you used shards on the cast, it goes from 1-4 - imp duration is 12sec

dreadstalkers spawn always with 2 / cast and last 12sec

Ive explored every route to do this without custom trigger but im unable to make it work

Combat Log shows this:

And with "Improved Dreadstalkers" talent chosen, your Call Dreadstalker summons 2 imps for 12seconds aswell

lookslike this:

in short need to find custom code in the lines of:

Code:
    function(self, event, ...)

local spellId, spellName = select(..., Hand of Gul'dan)
        local caster = select(3, ...)
        local message = select(1, ...)

if shard_count == nil then
             shard_count = 0
        end

if message == "SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS" and caster == UnitGUID("player") then

if spellId == 104317 and shard_count == 1 then
                Wild_Imp = Wild_Imp + 1

end

if spellId == 104317 and shard_count == 2 then
                Wild_Imp = Wild_Imp + 2

end

if spellId == 104317 and shard_count == 3 then
                Wild_Imp = Wild_Imp + 3

end

if spellId == 104317 and shard_count == 4 then
                Wild_Imp = Wild_Imp + 4

end
        end
        return Wild_Imp
    end

Obviously thats not even close, but i dont know the trigger codes for checking shard count when spell cast is success etc to check how many shards were used to cast specific spell and how to make icon decrease in stack count in 12 sec from spawning aswell as making that "Wild_Imp count" thing work

looking for WA wizards

Edit: copied old ghoul life time weakaura and made it to work to show duration left on wild imps correctly from hand of gul'dan, need to add call dreadstalkers if talent chosen + how many imps you have out at the time aswell, as that increases demonbolt dmg

here is current wa i have:

Code:
    dueSjaGiOsFckqJckQtbf6vePuZcf3svf7ckGHPQQJbKLrjEgLQMgLY1OK2guLVPsACerNdO6EqfhKsLfcL4HQQ0ebkxek1gPO(OkLrkQqDskYkj8srf0mjsUjuq7eL(juvdvurlLivpfYujQRkkTvrfYxHs6SePK9I8xvQgmPdlYIvjEmitwvUSKndQ(mOmArXPPQxteMnvUnf2Tk(TGHRQSCHEoQMUuxhW2fv67IkW4HICErvRNif7xzcejtidc9i0JKjeVtqsWrEPPiwl)jeMWhoCE1Kz8(BZkijThpBscUKGdssBe8FSboH4DcscUzxcgNq4NvwktSytO84dhoVAY8p2KuYR2UccCWThKf8ahKfc(p2Ssi4HtB2LGXje(zLLYel2ecGxYHGR9F0fcDjf)n4crsMybrMTINvqwVI3))wa)QTR2(tW)XQKeRfIfe1eYfspsMqDYvNMKjKbGR9Km1utiixIZjzcX9hyUIqy1oPlf()MdPMqppC4EiaxNNKjKbGR9Km1utOycQizcza4Apjtn1e6l3Vo5QttYeYaW1EsMAQje8eu7dhsMqgaU2tYutnH4Ffejtidax7jzIfeHfI1cHfQPMqa86oKlX5ewium4ksMqgaU2tYutn1ekwW8HJC(VIqjGy6sksOUWudelcjdiHCHjc1fMAZHtti7GG8V60j30CglU)vhO8eQ9gv0C40eYoii)RoDYnnNXI7F1bkpHEE(NlL3eu4qS4bY6FWVsONN)5s5Llm1svWBcHvV7n1KXhNqD0ddwfjzc15)kcbbW7GbHGa4DW4EN)RiuLBDAcbbW7GX9m(xriiaEhmi0diMAF4qi8(tiiaEhmadiMAF4qi4ahO2hoygJtmD60PXQbINPGSWmfR2D)wMaGdbyyeoYEJAQ0EkiltuN3etmXetmbHGa4DWGqWboqTpCWCLBDAMPT3O4DY4JzAN)RyMMX)QFt8UImt5bGiuDlRjWyMYdarOInzumt5bGiuz2LGXzMYdarOs6j)ZSlbJZm9v8(wwtGXm9v8MnzumtFfVn7sW4mtFfVLEY)m7sW4mt5FLZz6XmL)vohBYOyMY)kNdbLjeCmttgbGtZmnKBfLW7Cmt5qzcbhZ0yX98UEmtV4cqsupMPPl8q8s9yMcf9Thk5yMcZLoq(dmMPqraEg)bggNy60PtNy60Pt9WNM94Bt8ShFJzEaicvSjJAAiofxCzMI7NlLVI4IXPPZBAN)RWbhCr5eBPK6oklgIH4ZI7005nL)vohBYOWbhCZXPZBAa(0Baom4lDWDANPotmD60PtNoDkwT7(TmbahcWWiCK9g1uCMERAzVrHzmoX0PtNoD60Py1U73YeaC3YAcSP4m9v8(wwtGnX0PtNoD60PXQbINPDeOMoX0PtNwoEnX0PtNoD60PXQbINPWtoEnX0PtNwN3etNoD6e15nXetmXetmXetmXetmXetmXetmXetmXetmXeeQYTonNq)IpgIf7KVlf(3UJDocBw57zznBskzSLo2GriGJVj0x1utO2BurZUemoHWpRSuMyXMqxsqs8IHVFdUqKKjwqe7FI1cX(NyTNy)tS2iwqutOeqhOle6si(Qi(WHZRMybzpHAVrfrEPPiw7XJqxcXxfjSqOmLhwMMmB1ciqGBbKKxTE1()2S3cb)hBxjKhkCUZ9VIqsHTzzcDjeFveljijEXWhHqbN)ri)JqMm(MkLhEnL)LoeQlm1iV0ueRflek9E(2hoj39o6HbRICsMAcbC6OhgSksYeccG3bdcbh4a1(WbZvU1PzM2EJI3jJpMPD(VIzAg)R(nX7kYmLhaIq1TSMaJzkpaeHk2KrXmLhaIqLzxcgNz6R49TSMaJz6R4nBYOyM(kEB2LGXzMY)kNZ0Jzk)RCo2KrXmL)vohckti4yMMmcaNMzAi3kkH35yMYHYecoMPXI75D9yMEXfGKOEmttx4H4L6Xmfk6BpuYXmfMlDG8hymtHIa8m(dmmoX0PtNoX0PtN6HpfZD(VchCWnlRj57GzcBWWDAioTZ)v4GdUzznjFhmSrYshFPf2GHlgNMoVPVI33YAcmCWbR2D)wMaG7wwtGnTZuNjMoD60PtNonwnq8mTJa10jMoD60YXRjMoD60PtNonwnq8mfEYXRjMoD6068My60PtNOoVjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMycQje8yYOqDm1jIfpcLd8Vodz(QvRskPvRxTcssWTao4wi4)yZkHUKGKawmaCE)gCHijtSGiwqeRfIfeXApXcIyTrMTboE2B5VT)xVEfKvBwXJG)JvRutOdGHC0ddwf5elicX7eKeCZHtti7GG8V60j30CglU)vhO8utioHUIb(JbUa4DpBekxIfKnlGOMi
    Last edited by mmoc5cf03e3936; 2016-07-04 at 08:25 PM.

Heyo fellow Warlocks! First time Weakaura posting, but an avid user with literally a 1000 WAs on live :O Weakauras is the best addon and as you can tell, im obsessed with making WAs. Anyways, lets get straight into it.

Been working on my own Demo Weakauras for quite a while now, this is what it looks like right now. The dreadstalker WA is a modified version of ol. Think that is his name. He may also be the one that i got the demon tracker from. However these 2 right now seems to be making alot of LUA errors, but as of right now my focus has been to make the WAs semi done before i go into fixing that issue. Not sure where i found ol's stuff as i tried for a while to find some good auras for Demo, but since im pretty picky with me WAs, i ended up just doing my own thing or modifying something i found usable. I will definetly link it once i find it again in case someone prefer how it looked before i modified it. Anyways, without any further adoo, here it is:

Now that the base is finally done, im gonna do some edits to incorporate different talents. Thats allways a bitch to do :P
    Last edited by Jahrern; 2016-07-05 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Minor edits

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrern View Post
    Heyo fellow Warlocks! First time Weakaura posting, but an avid user with literally a 1000 WAs on live :O Weakauras is the best addon and as you can tell, im obsessed with making WAs. Anyways, lets get straight into it.

Been working on my own Demo Weakauras for quite a while now, figured i'd share what i've gotten so far. The dreadstalker WA is a modified version of ol. Think that is his name. He may also be the one that i got the demon tracker from. However these 2 right now seems to be making alot of LUA errors, but as of right now my focus has been to make the WAs semi done before i go into fixing that issue. Not sure where i found ol's stuff as i tried for a while to find some good auras for Demo, but since im pretty picky with me WAs, i ended up just doing my own thing or modifying something i found usable. I will definetly link it once i find it again in case someone prefer how it looked before i modified it. Anyways, without any further adoo, here it is:

Now that the base is finally done, im gonna do some edits to incorporate different talents. Thats allways a bitch to do :P
    Yeah but you missed the most important part, that link so everyone can mess with your stuff haha

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Yeah but you missed the most important part, that link so everyone can mess with your stuff haha
    Edited my post. I can see how you would assume there would be a link to pastebin or something, but i dont feel like it's quite there to share yet, as it's not yet finished. Ill keep ya posted!

Been working on my own Demo Weakauras for quite a while now, this is what it looks like right now. The dreadstalker WA is a modified version of ol. Think that is his name. He may also be the one that i got the demon tracker from. However these 2 right now seems to be making alot of LUA errors, but as of right now my focus has been to make the WAs semi done before i go into fixing that issue. Not sure where i found ol's stuff as i tried for a while to find some good auras for Demo, but since im pretty picky with me WAs, i ended up just doing my own thing or modifying something i found usable. I will definetly link it once i find it again in case someone prefer how it looked before i modified it. Anyways, without any further adoo, here it is:

--snip--

The guy who made ol tracking is @OOMM. He at one point made a demon counter as well, not sure if he's updated it any.

One thing to note with ol tracking is that even if you aren't using some parts of it you need them all in your WA, loaded or unloaded. So if you're getting mass errors from it that's likely why (had someone using my import that had the same issue).

Also, if you haven't tried DoomShards for Soul Shard tracking, I'd highly recommend. It comes built in with soul shard prediction (so you know when your next doom will tick even if you refreshed it for Pandemic, or have multiple Dooms. Much better solution to them than WA (at least in my experience).

Otherwise I like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fzzf View Post
    snip
    Moved your thread to a more relevant topic so people see it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fzzf View Post
    i dont know the trigger codes for checking shard count when spell cast is success etc to check how many shards were used to cast specific spell
    Try using the SPELL_SUMMON of each imp rather than the shards of cast of HoG. Remember you can cast HoG on something as it dies and no imps will be born.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    The guy who made ol tracking is @OOMM. He at one point made a demon counter as well, not sure if he's updated it any.
    You can browse my Legion (and misc) auras for different types of trackings at https://gist.github.com/OOMM/ I haven't tested some of them recently in beta so I don't know if blizz or WA addon updates have broken anything (or if parts of my aura were incomplete to begin with.) You can also see a more recent version in action here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hiJiJNzIj8.

Last edited by OOMM; 2016-07-06 at 02:31 PM.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

One thing to note with ol tracking is that even if you aren't using some parts of it you need them all in your WA, loaded or unloaded. So if you're getting mass errors from it that's likely why (had someone using my import that had the same issue).
    OOMM it is! Thanks OOMM for the base and the idea itself, it's a genious way to track the dreadstalkers. Anywho, that may absolutely be where the problem is then, so ill just redo whole thing later today or when i find the time.

Also, if you haven't tried DoomShards for Soul Shard tracking, I'd highly recommend. It comes built in with soul shard prediction (so you know when your next doom will tick even if you refreshed it for Pandemic, or have multiple Dooms. Much better solution to them than WA (at least in my experience).
    Otherwise I like it!
    Ill check the Addon out and see if i like it! Thanks for the advice!

EDIT: Been trying the addon for an hour now, it's pretty good. For some reason it won't let me download the v11 from curse client which probably fixes some issues i have.
    The first shard is white, and cant be done anything with. That is annoying. The whole WA section they have doesn't make as much sense to me, and isn't explained.

So here is what i did to make the result that i wanted. I made the shards be equal to my current WAs for shards, and put them behind my WAs essentially giving me just the Doom portion of the addon. But if the addon simply can be made with WeakAuras, thats probably what i would rather get down the road if someone wants to make it or help out. That is way too complicated for my self to make without some sort of expertise, hehe.

Thanks for mentioning the addon btw, and for getting another thing on my WA strings for Demo that makes it even better. I guess i both love and hate you for that as i have a bunch of other things to do on the string before im done :P
    Last edited by Jahrern; 2016-07-06 at 05:42 PM.

Ill check the Addon out and see if i like it! Thanks for the advice!

EDIT: Been trying the addon for an hour now, it's pretty good. For some reason it won't let me download the v11 from curse client which probably fixes some issues i have.
    The first shard is white, and cant be done anything with. That is annoying. The whole WA section they have doesn't make as much sense to me, and isn't explained.

So here is what i did to make the result that i wanted. I made the shards be equal to my current WAs for shards, and put them behind my WAs essentially giving me just the Doom portion of the addon. But if the addon simply can be made with WeakAuras, thats probably what i would rather get down the road if someone wants to make it or help out. That is way too complicated for my self to make without some sort of expertise, hehe.

Thanks for mentioning the addon btw, and for getting another thing on my WA strings for Demo that makes it even better. I guess i both love and hate you for that as i have a bunch of other things to do on the string before im done :P
    Yeah there's not really any reason to use the WA options in it since you can just do everything in the Addon options anyway and they have tons of customization available. I wish there was a way to export/import profiles easily.

You can see how I have mine set up, only show 1 'extra' shard so that I know when my '6th' shard will occur if I have 5 so that I can cast something to avoid wasting it.

Edit: Also because DoomShards is a newer addon they do pretty regular updates as well that don't get pushed to curse right away so going to their curseforge page is where you can get the most up to date versions (http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/doom-shards/files/).

They aren't perfect/final but have been working pretty well for me so far, if you are in beta and curious use them
    This is a great WA, and honestly turns the spec from a chore with little visibility into what's happening to something a lot more manageable. Looking forward to more iterations on it.

any chance of a mod making this forum thread a sticky please and thank you.

Yeah there's not really any reason to use the WA options in it since you can just do everything in the Addon options anyway and they have tons of customization available. I wish there was a way to export/import profiles easily.

You can see how I have mine set up, only show 1 'extra' shard so that I know when my '6th' shard will occur if I have 5 so that I can cast something to avoid wasting it.

Edit: Also because DoomShards is a newer addon they do pretty regular updates as well that don't get pushed to curse right away so going to their curseforge page is where you can get the most up to date versions (http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/doom-shards/files/).
    How did you get the Doomshards to be below the dreadstalker weak aura? I downloaded yours which they work great and thank you for that. Just trying to tweak a few things in order for it to line up correctly.

Great job on those too, I know I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    How did you get the Doomshards to be below the dreadstalker weak aura? I downloaded yours which they work great and thank you for that. Just trying to tweak a few things in order for it to line up correctly.

Great job on those too, I know I appreciate it.
    I just moved it down there myself. DoomShards is stand alone addon so your can move it anywhere.

I have been trying to make a bar in NeedToKnow that shows Havoc duration of either 6 seconds or 20 seconds, depending on whether you have Wreak Havoc chosen as a talent or not but has come to the conclusion that it is not possible.

So I assume WeakAura is the place to go. I want the WeakAura to track the duration from the moment I cast it, without me needing to have a specific target targeted or on focus.
    Is there anyone that can possibly help with this? Because then all I need to do is to change all textures, fonts, etc. to look exactly like they do in NeedToKnow, which is also quite a pain due to a lot of information being hidden.

Hi,

Im in need of a WA to check Demonic Empowerment buff uptime, if possible, in an Icon. I suck at making auras, couldn't do one to track it. Could someone give me some help?