Thread: [TV] The Flash!

There's a shot somewhere with his mask off(new speedster) it looks to be one of the actors off Vampire Diaries or something, so will be a new character all together.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    There's a shot somewhere with his mask off(new speedster) it looks to be one of the actors off Vampire Diaries or something, so will be a new character all together.
    Got link?

Seems more like Zoom 2.0, with Red instead of blue lol

I know what they could do with Bart Allen/Impulse, remember at the end of S1 when he was running back in time one of the visions we saw was Barry in jail. That could be Barry in S3 when it starts except that counterpart goes by Bart/Impulse. This way we don't get ANOTHER speedster but just a different version of Barry.

I wonder if they will bring up Captain Cold at all in S3 with what happened on Legends.

they already said they plan on bringing in bart at some point.

i was expecting wally to get the impulse name and bart to be kid flash like he is in new 52
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    I wonder if they will bring up Captain Cold at all in S3 with what happened on Legends.
    If they're doing Flashpoint, there's better than even odds he'll show up as Citizen Cold
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

cold is a regular on all 3 shows, whether he'll be revived or some sort of time remnant or imposter or him from the past we dont know but he'll be showing up regularly on arrow flash and legends
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

http://screencrush.com/flash-season-...er-wally-west/

Video in this article shows him unmasked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    can't remember, wouldve been on one of his many podcasts. a recent fatman on baman?
    I watch 'em all cause I like Kevin but he never said anything about how long the flashpoint paradox will last only which episode hes going to direct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Kid flash and Black Racer(?) on set
    http://lrmonline.com/news/is-the-bla...-cws-the-flash
    You are late with the Kid (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41345134) and tbh anyone NOT expect the Black Racer to appear?

Hopefully Kid Flash is Flashpoint only and not permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Hopefully Kid Flash is Flashpoint only and not permanent.
    why even introduce wally then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why even introduce wally then?
    You can keep Wally around without him being Kid Flash. That's pretty much what they did with Killer Frost. If there is another series regular that is also a speedster, that kind of lessens the importance of The Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    You can keep Wally around without him being Kid Flash. That's pretty much what they did with Killer Frost. If there is another series regular that is also a speedster, that kind of lessens the importance of The Flash.
    i dont think we can say thats what they did with killer frost when they keep hinting at her getting powers.

they introduced wally for the sole purpose of becoming kid flash at some point. the whole reason they made iris black was so they could have a black kid flash later down the line.

introducing wally and then not making him kid flash would just be bad writing. series like these dont need character bloat. iris and joe were both developing fine without their long lost relative coming out of the wood work.

we already had to get rid of patty for a bit because they couldnt service her character at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

plus, its very possible cw could get ahold of titans.

which means if they do they could ship wally to being a regular on that show, along with either roy or speedy (or both)

i wouldnt even be surprised if thats what the plan is since weve heard nothing about titans since tnt passed on it (which is a sister network to the cw) except that wb has plans for the show and already knew about tnt passing months before the announcement. and we have cw saying they have plans for a 5th dc show.

i wouldnt be surprised if sometime this year they announce titans for 2017.

Wally wasn't even on the agenda in season 1 so claiming iris was casted black for this reason is plain wrong.

Wally wasn't even on the agenda in season 1 so claiming iris was casted black for this reason is plain wrong.

except he was. they said so up front. its also the reason wally west in the new 52 is black, they got the idea from geoff johns

except he was. they said so up front. its also the reason wally west in the new 52 is black, they got the idea from geoff johns
    Got a link to them saying that about iris being casted because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also possible that Wally is being propped up to moved to Legends of Tomorrow. It sounds like they are kicking around the idea of having actors signed to contracts that make them semi-regulars across multiple series at the same time like the did with Wentworth Miller. It just seems strange to me to have two speedster heroes as regulars on the show. Then again, I never have read any of The Flash comics. Is Wally less of a speedster than Barry? Like, is he just not as fast or as strong in the speedforce? What can Barry do that Wally could not also do?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It's also possible that Wally is being propped up to moved to Legends of Tomorrow. It sounds like they are kicking around the idea of having actors signed to contracts that make them semi-regulars across multiple series at the same time like the did with Wentworth Miller. It just seems strange to me to have two speedster heroes as regulars on the show. Then again, I never have read any of The Flash comics. Is Wally less of a speedster than Barry? Like, is he just not as fast or as strong in the speedforce? What can Barry do that Wally could not also do?
    Don't ask cause your head will spin for days.
    One is supposed to be successor to the other aka Barry then its Wally then theres Bart Allen and ugh i just lose it...
    It really depends what arc they are going with...

Seems unlikely as they combined parts of Wally with Barry, the whole metabolism thing(having to eat a shit ton) was Wally in the comics/cartoons not Barry.

Seems unlikely as they combined parts of Wally with Barry, the whole metabolism thing(having to eat a shit ton) was Wally in the comics/cartoons not Barry.
    I'm pretty sure when Barry replaced Wally post-Flashpoint they ret/side/somethingconned the metabolism thing to Barry.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

During The CW’s panel at this weekend’s PaleyFest (hat tip to TheWrap), The Flash executive producer and writer Andrew Kreisberg confirmed that the existence of Wally West is, indeed, on the showrunners’ minds. In fact, the casting of both Iris West (Candice Patton) and her father, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) was no coincidence. While he had previously been depicted as a red-haired Caucasian, the company-wide reboot that returned Barry to the role of the one and only Flash also cast Iris West’s nephew Wally as African-American.

Comic book enthusiasts can be just as critical and outspoken as movie fans when it comes to changing the ethnicity of heroes or villains, but DC – and the producers of The Flash – are standing behind their decision. In fact, it’s one that was made with both the TV show and comic in mind. That means that if and when Wally appears in the Flash/Arrow TV universe, he’ll do so resembling his latest incarnation:

“What’s very cool is in the New 52 they hadn’t reintroduced Wally [yet]. When they reintroduced Wally [in the New 52], they made him African-American. So now and forever, Kid Flash will be African-American.”

Executive producer Greg Berlanti (Arrow) reiterated the fact that the change in ethnicity was the plan from the beginning:

We made the West characters African American so we can eventually head in that direction, absolutely… That’s our hope.”

http://screenrant.com/flash-tv-wally...ican-american/

also yeah, lots of stuff from original wally was added to barry. barry in the tv series is pretty much wally with barrys name. thats because for the majority of people who are fans of flash wally IS the flash. wally is considered by most comic book fans to be the best flash.

wally was the flash for 23 years. it makes sense that alot of wally is absorbed into barry. because lets face it. barry is up tight and boring.

Deleted
    also yeah, lots of stuff from original wally was added to barry. barry in the tv series is pretty much wally with barrys name. thats because for the majority of people who are fans of flash wally IS the flash. wally is considered by most comic book fans to be the best flash.
    opinions, opinions and nothing but your opinions - the people in my circle prefer the one and only flash to be BARRY