Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Ever so often we see something that counters the notion that's it bad to beat your children.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post

They have a trigger warning for that shit! Lmao.

TRIGGER WARNING!! Trump 2016 is written in chalk.

I shit you not folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the same it has always been, minus the people who need to feel superior to others for some reason

people used to faint after people would curse....

7+ Year Old Account
    Outrage over someone elses outrage is so outrageous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    They have a trigger warning for that shit! Lmao.

TRIGGER WARNING!! Trump 2016 is written in chalk.

I shit you not folks.
    Shit? That brings back the trauma of poop swastika. I'm retrieving back to my bunker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    Outrage over someone elses outrage is so outrageous.
    Sir, your casual flippancy offends me! This is a serious issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Not to put words in Ops mouth but it sounded like he/she meant more "first world" youth, in which case yes, most American and Western European youth are in fact pussies. It kind of has and always probably will be that people who are oppressed and have something worth fighting for will be more brave in attempting to increase personal freedoms.
    Turkey IS the first world.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    A device they can simply turn off you mean? Yeah this is another example of what makes kids these days pusssies. The whole dodging of responsibility "Oh it's not their fault" excuse. Yes, it fucking is. You are telling me they can handle people doing this shit in their face in school but, when they go home to social media they can block, turn off, or ignore they all of a sudden aren't capable of dealing with someone harassing them? How quaint.
    Sure, they can discipline themselves to not use the internet, but it's not going anywhere. It doesn't matter how well anyone disciplines themselves, it's already globally mainstream. It's also a self-perpetuating source of hatred. Good luck telling people not to use it. Everything that goes into your mind has an effect on it, most areas of the internet are just people arguing which is stemmed from hatred, and everyone has this in their pocket. All I'm saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    Good luck telling people not to use it.
    They shouldn't have to be told I guess is my point. When People harass me in real life 1 of 2 things happen I punch them in the face so they leave me alone or I walk away from it. Oh a guy on FB is being an asshole I guess I will sit here and let him harass me till someone tells me to turn it off or block him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes. my generation are weak willed, pathetic, safespace losers.

the generation that will likely let regressive ideals wipe out our real progress.
    As time goes on this grows truer and truer...when I was in highschool the net and much other things were popular...I watched the news...wasn't all of this junk about kids committing suicide and such because they were bullied.

Wasn't people being offended over the stupidest junk a decade or two ago...but everyone is looking for any excuse they can to feel offended or oppressed these days.

yes, this forum is a good collection of examples.
    if you want a singular example, onision.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Listen, youre probably not smart enough to be apart of the change thats happening every day, around the world. Sit back and keep bitching about nothing being done and leave it to the intelligent and capable. Thank you.
    Ah, I bow before your obvious intelligence and capability.

In fact such a critical thinker that you've managed to persuade yourself that everything is fine and dandy with the world and it's getting better?

Man, are you in for a rude awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Turkey IS the first world.
    umm, no they are not..

Same as it has always been. I seen three decades and a half- really you are no better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The world is actually getting better and better.
    I would beg to differ. We had 40+ years of world peace (until the 1980's) with no real break, but in the last few years things seem to be gradually going out of control again.

Why do you think the western world is suddenly being targeted for terrorist attacks etc?

IMO (and it is my opinion) because we don't respond to them. It's like the old schoolground thing, ignore the bully and he'll go away.

Except this time it's not working.

Deleted
    yup.

more stupid than weak though. Family values replaced with media fed opinions - everyone's an expert on the interwebz

I am gonna say this now my generation is filled with idiots not pussies but there are always extensions to the rule
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Koyoti View Post
    It's like the old schoolground thing, ignore the bully and he'll go away.
    It that really even a thing or just some feel good story people like to tell eachother? I was bullied in school and standing up to them made them go away.

Deleted
    Stop whinging. Or go back in time to the "golden years" and get polio.... Life IS better than it has ever been. You honestly have to be a fucking moron not to accept this.