Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Uhm... That's hipocrisy? If they're hard to get, then playesr with legendaries have right to feel special.
    It might have came out wrong, but what I meant was that like warglaves of azzinoth you won't see everybody going on with them. You don't see rarest mounts mounted by everyone in wow, do you?

there's no legitimate argument against being able to transmog legendaries. they're part of an old expansion, their uniqueness is already gone.

as for me, no, i do not intend to farm the glaives. they're uglier than any of the glaive options i have as a demon hunter, and they aren't even glaives.

Deleted
    If i got time, i will run BT for transmog and achivements as i have started a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    It might have came out wrong, but what I meant was that like warglaves of azzinoth you won't see everybody going on with them. You don't see rarest mounts mounted by everyone in wow, do you?
    That's a good point actually, then they should've been unobtainable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And I am telling you that your opinion is wrong.

By ur logic there is many other items that is more "legendary" because of how rare they are
    No, I told you what I count about an item being "legendary", do not focus on a one word, focus on a ful sentence.

What I said isn't a assumption its a fact and even backed up by blizzard.
    What do you mean by that?

What do you mean by that?
    If I have to explain it more then I already have you won't understand. Just search up blizzards blue post about what the legendary's mean.

Ill give you a hint, its not about how rare the item was.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    existing =/= not meant to.

You COULD dual wield Tank as Blood but you aren't MEANT to. Understand the difference?
    Blood hasn't been able to dual-wield for a while now actually. Not to detract from your underlying point, but ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I will farm them on my DH...starting with the first week the class is active.

Hell, I'll probably farm Tfury too, assuming we can wield that.

Will give me something to do while waiting on RBG groups to fill, and I'd wear them standing in town, if nothing else.

Were the warglaives updated to allow DH to wield? I thought it had class restrictions slapped on it somewhere...

As for me I'll be running BT, but mostly for the blindfold. Because my DH isn't blind enough. I'll also likely take a trip through Kara and the other old TBC raids for the rogue T2 look-a-like in black just because it's such a nice leather set. Got a general list of mogs I want to grab, as well as things like obligatory kilts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Were the warglaives updated to allow DH to wield? I thought it had class restrictions slapped on it somewhere...

As for me I'll be running BT, but mostly for the blindfold. Because my DH isn't blind enough. I'll also likely take a trip through Kara and the other old TBC raids for the rogue T2 look-a-like in black just because it's such a nice leather set. Got a general list of mogs I want to grab, as well as things like obligatory kilts, etc.
    It has class restrictions, originally only Warrior and Rogue. Blizzard updated those to add DK's and then later to add Monks, DH will be included in Legion.

That doesn't make them legendary. They was only rare because of the way they was put into the game. By ur logic there is MANY other items more legendary because they are more rare.

What some rogue on ebay could sell for does not matter. Blizzard has even said that it has only ment quality not how rare it was. The ring and cape is just as legendary as the glaves and axe.
    Being rare is what made them Legendary, they were the items that required the most effort to get, that signified a lot of time/work had been put into the item collectively. The fact that seeing a legendary was a moment of awe for a lot of people is exactly what made them Legendary, they were out of reach for the majority of players. People with Legendaries pre Cataclysm were often almost viewed like celebrities, like as if people truly believed that player was someone awesome at the game.

The difference now is that everyone has legendaries, the process of selection and process of earning them is eliminated/streamlined/mass produced for every player satisfaction guarenteed, they are just part of the parcel of the baseline content with the expansion, so they have no rarity or percieved value, there is no aura about the item or the user. It's like a Ferrari is only something looked at with awe because it's rare and largely unobtainable, if everyone had a Ferrari it wouldn't seem so special anymore, this concept is a proven phenomenon that is universal throughout human history and social structures.

With that said, they weren't as rare as that guy is suggesting with 4-5 on his realm, my guild alone had 3 Shadowmournes, in TBC our guild had 2 sets of warglaives and a spare offhand, and we weren't exactly Method/Nihilum by any stretch of the imagination, there were a lot more legendaries on each server than that. It was possible for a good guild to get 5 Shadowmournes by itself.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-07-17 at 07:19 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ^^^^ every demon hunter, and rogue ever would use warglaives, ever dk ever would use shadowmorne, and every assassination rogue would use the twin daggers, and all mages would use dragonwrath
    When transmog was first announced, people said that "every paladin will be running around in Judgment gear" and "every priest will be running around in Avatar or Absolution gear," etc. That wasn't even the case when the feature went live and it sure isn't even close to the reality now. I almost never see anyone in those sets. People get bored, people want to look different.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

If I have to explain it more then I already have you won't understand. Just search up blizzards blue post about what the legendary's mean.

Ill give you a hint, its not about how rare the item was.
    Well, I guess that's fine. It's hard to explain something if you don't understand it.

15+ Year Old Account
    well the only one it makes sense to have on is a warrior or rogue... as a dk... wouldn't be around for killing illidan... and a demon hunter.... one wouldn't be around for it and why would they kill their master? yeah its cool to have on a demon hunter, but yeah it only makes sense on a rogue or warrior

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^ every demon hunter, and rogue ever would use warglaives, ever dk ever would use shadowmorne, and every assassination rogue would use the twin daggers, and all mages would use dragonwrath
    Rogues gets Thunderfury as an artifact skin, and dks gets frostmourne as an artifact skin, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    existing =/= not meant to.

You COULD dual wield Tank as Blood but you aren't MEANT to. Understand the difference?
    Bullshit, surv had talents supporting it

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Rogues gets Thunderfury as an artifact skin, and dks gets frostmourne as an artifact skin, so there's that.
    well its not exactly frostmourne, but yeah its thunderfury

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    When transmog was first announced, people said that "every paladin will be running around in Judgment gear" and "every priest will be running around in Avatar or Absolution gear," etc. That wasn't even the case when the feature went live and it sure isn't even close to the reality now. I almost never see anyone in those sets. People get bored, people want to look different.
    well to be fair, there is a no longer a ton of paladins in judgement because its abit outdated compared to the new gear look wise, also i still see tons of people in judgement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    i Think that its because the Warglaives are kind of basic compared to our artifacts. Meanwhile Thunderfury is a pretty different from the Outlaw artifact. Same as other "hidden artifact skins" (Arcanite Bladebreaker, for example).
    Frost dk's gets Frostmourne as artifact, i dont understand what you mean by that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    well to be fair, there is a no longer a ton of paladins in judgement because its abit outdated compared to the new gear look wise
    So are all the legendary weapons.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

If Blizzard would make legendaries x-moggable then we'd see everyone with them, thus won't be that "legendary".
    lmao no

they threw the concept of legendary out the window with artifacts

it's either everyone has it or no one has it; they have literally abandoned the legendaries and made them useless

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    So are all the legendary weapons.
    not really, as the legendaries look pretty good and unique, shadowmourne still looks super cool, so do the glaives

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Just reminds me of this:

But yeah, I think most every Demon Hunter will likely poke Black Temple to try and get the most famous glaives around ^^
    Would be nice (but I highly doubt it'll happen) if Illidan made a remark, like "<name>, how is this possible? No matter, you went against me, now feel my wrath!"
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's no legitimate argument against being able to transmog legendaries. they're part of an old expansion, their uniqueness is already gone.

as for me, no, i do not intend to farm the glaives. they're uglier than any of the glaive options i have as a demon hunter, and they aren't even glaives.
    Yes, they are glaives.