Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Absolutely, but things shouldn't be either/or, if a group is able to, they should be aiming to do better. Choosing not to just because the other guy didn't is childish.
    Which, again, can be reflected back to the police...considering BLM has spoken out against the Dallas Shooter...while the police are silent when one of their own goes rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Which, again, can be reflected back to the police...considering BLM has spoken out against the Dallas Shooter...while the police are silent when one of their own goes rogue.

A couple things.

1 . The situations often cited as clear injustice is always vague as fuck. Like that dude shot, he was clearly resisting arrest. So he was not clearly in the right.

2. They do speak out. Everyone speaks out. They can't just shit on people when they are a part of the legal system. But they do say they handle it and they do initiate investigations. And when a jury of CIVILLIANS aqwits, they still blame cops like cops are judges and jury on a trial.

If you think cops and govt do not speak out then you're not paying attention.

The Wall Street Journal reported, citing “a person briefed on the investigation,” that the suspect had ties to “an antigovernment group called the New Freedom Group.”

Is this a good time to remind people that gun control would have been a good idea?

Well the cops brought it on themselves. You murder people left and right, cover it up, blame the victims and give people no justice while you contenue to murder and get away with it then the people start getting their own justice. That is why the justice system is in place. It's a third party to keep people from enacting their own justice, so people won't just keep attacking each other in steadily escalating revenge because it doesn't end, so now people are getting their own justice and I don't expect this to be the last of it. Also, Louisiana is the most corrupt state in the US and the cops treat people like shit, especially black people, and on top of that most people here are horrible racists, so it is expected that the cops murdering someone here would cause an explosion of violence. We southerners are a hard, volatile and violent people.

Actions have consequences, cops.

Now I'm just going to stick to playing games inside and using a GPS spoof for Pokemon Go because I'm not going out there and getting murdered by idiots trying to kill each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    Is this a good time to remind people that gun control would have been a good idea?
    No. And just asking that means its too late already.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Be right back, gotta pray because according to Twitter that solves all the things.
    Guns for the Gun God!

Bullets for the Bullet Throne!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    Or you could say a good time to remind the french, truck control is a good idea.

This tragic event, like the one in Nice, happened because of scumbags who want to force their ideology on others. It has nothing to do with guns or trucks. But rather pcs. of shit who take innocent lives.

Quote Originally Posted by GKMoggleMog View Post
    Well the cops brought it on themselves. You murder people left and right, cover it up, blame the victims and give people no justice while you contenue to murder and get away with it then the people start getting their own justice. That is why the justice system is in place. It's a third party to keep people from enacting their own justice, so people won't just keep attacking each other in steadily escalating revenge because it doesn't end, so now people are getting their own justice and I don't expect this to be the last of it. Also, Louisiana is the most corrupt state in the US and the cops treat people like shit, especially black people, and on top of that most people here are horrible racists, so it is expected that the cops murdering someone here would cause an explosion of violence. We southerners are a hard, volatile and violent people.

Now I'm just going to stick to playing games inside and using a GPS spoof for Pokemon Go because I'm not going out there and getting murdered by idiots trying to kill each other.
    You southerners sure are a certain type of people, that's for sure. Volatile and violent weren't my first two choice of words, but were among the top 5.

Cops brought it on themselves? People like you are the reason cops have to respond to every traffic stop and every situation with top alertness and one hand on a weapon. You never know which stop is the last. The person behind the wheel of that truck you just stopped could be the angriest, most vile cop-hatin' hillbilly dis' side da Mississippi. They could be the most trigger happy asshole with revenge on their minds against cops they feel wronged them. At worst, could be the average MMO-C shitposter who breaks down and begs the officer to go easy on them; then proceed to log in and refer to themselves as hard shits with a hardon for vigilantism and anarchy.

Blame people like you for escalating cops into being nervous wrecks about their day jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Or you could say a good time to remind the french, truck control is a good idea.

This tragic event, like the one in Nice, happened because of scumbags who want to force their ideology on others. It has nothing to do with guns or trucks. But rather pcs. of shit who take innocent lives.
    That the guy from the Nice attack wasn't religious I thought, just a shitty human being. http://nypost.com/2016/07/16/unlikel...s-%E2%80%8A-t/ http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0f4bc5946eac5 http://time.com/4409306/france-nice-attack-terrorist/

This video is pretty informative as far as this topic goes.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/amazing-non-6080775
    Last edited by Anevers; 2016-07-17 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by GKMoggleMog View Post

I didn't know that every cop had a hive mind and they all worked in the same method, and that they weren't people.. But if it works that way, and the actions of a few mean it's 'brought on themselves', I guess black folk brought it on themselves to be hunted down next, seeing as they're all cop killers, based on the actions of the few.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    By using a gun.. whose sole purpose is to take lives.
    Wouldn't be any different if they used a knife to do it, as we see in England and other places with draconian gun laws, stabbings are the thing.

The weapon regardless of what's used is just a tool. The person, their intent and motivations are what people need to be concerned with. A gun can be a tool of outright murder or desperate self defense against being injured/murdered. It's stupidly disingenuous to put the blame on guns. It's really functionally no different than when you trip over yourself to argue for 'moderate muslims' in other threads, though the difference here is you're for them and you're against guns and can't see your own hypocrisy and double standards.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Wouldn't be any different if they used a knife to do it, as we see in England and other places with draconian gun laws, stabbings are the thing.

The weapon regardless of what's used is just a tool. The person, their intent and motivations are what people need to be concerned with. A gun can be a tool of outright murder or desperate self defense against being injured/murdered. It's stupidly disingenuous to put the blame on guns. It's really functionally no different than when you trip over yourself to argue for 'moderate muslims' in other threads, though the difference here is you're for them and you're against guns and can't see your own hypocrisy and double standards.
    Deaths will always be a thing, killing will always be a thing.

1 guy isn't going to kill 6 people from a building on the other side of the street with a knife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    By using a gun.. whose sole purpose is to take lives.
    Maybe it would be for you. Others enjoy using them for target shooting and collector hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Somehow, I do not believe you, Damajin, or even the shooter would be able to take out (nevermind actually killing) multiple policemen with a knife without being stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Maybe it would be for you. Others enjoy using them for target shooting and collector hobbies.
    Great, how about telling the NRA to let us pass common sense laws that allow those who do target shooting or collect for hobbies pass mental screening tests?

Oh wait, we tried - they shouted "DER... THAT MEY LEAD TO DEM TAKIN' MEH GUNZ!" and plugged up their ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    That the guy from the Nice attack wasn't religious I thought, just a shitty human being. http://nypost.com/2016/07/16/unlikel...s-%E2%80%8A-t/ http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0f4bc5946eac5 http://time.com/4409306/france-nice-attack-terrorist/

This video is pretty informative as far as this topic goes.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/amazing-non-6080775
    So? You can be religious as all get out and still be a scumbag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Somehow, I do not believe you, Damajin, or even the shooter would be able to take out (nevermind actually killing) multiple policemen with a knife without being stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, how about telling the NRA to let us pass common sense laws that allow those who do target shooting or collect for hobbies pass mental screening tests?

Oh wait, we tried - they shouted "DER... THAT MEY LEAD TO DEM TAKIN' MEH GUNZ!" and plugged up their ears.
    Pfft. I do not think we need the thought police involved. If a person is found to be mentally unstable based on actual incidents and declared so by a doctor and court rulings, then you can prevent them from obtaining a firearm. Background checks are suppose to look for such documented cases like that.

The baton Rouge killer was a NAtion of ISlam member and he had a Youtube channel
    So now he is a Islamic terrorist

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The baton Rouge killer was a NAtion of ISlam member and he had a Youtube channel
    So now he is a Islamic terrorist

Is he listening to Kenny G in the background?

Saw a few of the videos on his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV3...JcbkKvRiRKfXkA

Dude seems mentally disturbed, it's really sad how the dude went this far though.

The disgusting twitter feeds by BLM supporters congratulating him make you weep for humanity. BLM need to step up and really denounce these pieces of human excrement, other wise no one will really believe they are not a violent hate group
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam