Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There's nothing that bothers me more than bullshit complaints from 'my side' of the political aisle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Yes, because having red, white, and blue is wrong, huh? Just some leftists trying to turn nothing into something of course.
    Or, you know, don't put "white elevator" when you're fighting against charges of racism, given the history of "white x" signs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Or you could, you know, refute his claims one by one with detailed examples on why he is wrong?

What claims? He made no proveabke claims? In fact the only claim he made was one about being g guilty by association which is something he seems to be against.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    What claims? He made no proveabke claims? In fact the only claim he made was one about being g guilty by association which is something he seems to be against.
    I'm just saying that completely ignoring what was said and simply going "you're wrong" is not really discussion worthy. Even if his claims are stupid, say why they are. Otherwise this forums becomes.

"I think Libs are dumb"

"You're wrong. Conservatives are dumb. "

"Well you're wrong"

"No you are"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    guessing the red elevators were only for native americans and the blue for... draenei?
    Uh oh, paging @breadisfunny

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Or, you know, don't put "white elevator" when you're fighting against charges of racism, given the history of "white x" signs.
    It's abundantly clear that there's no racist implications when this is viewed in context. This just makes the outraged people look like idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    It's true. I don't want no redders in my blue only elevator.
    Reds are peace loving people, and they will totally kill anyone who disagrees with that statement. The walls of the filthy blue elevators will be repainted red with the blood of the intolerant!
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Reds are peace loving people, and they will totally kill anyone who disagrees with that statement. The walls of the filthy blue elevators will be repainted red with the blood of the intolerant!
    A disgusting redder would say that. I'll put a bluehad on you and your infidel kind.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's abundantly clear that there's no racist implications when this is viewed in context. This just makes the outraged people look like idiots.
    Oh, I agree. I just think it's dumb that people seem to think this wouldn't be something people would mutter about.

So triggered in Trump we dislike!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Those white elevators are going to have long lines and crowded. Since 99.9% of the makeup of the Republicans will be trying to get onto one elevator.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-07-17 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, you misunderstood the signs

the elevators are simply white. even though they appear silver or steel colored.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    guessing the red elevators were only for native americans and the blue for... draenei?
    Smur......little people

Honestly racism is where my mind went first, only because I just watched blazing saddles. Of course logical me just assumed white elevators went to a different floor than other elevators might (you know a super secret whites-only floor /s), and assumed other colors existed too.
    Last edited by Ayla; 2016-07-17 at 10:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Or you could, you know, refute his claims one by one with detailed examples on why he is wrong?
    You mean the photo in which she kissed senator Byrd. Yes he used to be a member of the kkk but then he disavowed. And rejected the group and apologised for his actions over and over. Even the naacp recognized the changed. (1) by the time Hillary kissed him in the cheek he wasn't a racism.
    (1) http://www.naacp.org/press/entry/naa...r-robert-byrd/

As many other have said, this is obviously a mistake. No one thinks those are really ''white'' elevators. As in others counltess events, the question is ''but who the hell Trump hires for his campaign staff ?''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-17 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me feel like people are getting really deperate and childish. And I don't even support trump. While we are at it, let's change the the flag to a gender and race neutral color and make sure not to put any symbols that could possibly hurt someones feelings like stars.

Quote Originally Posted by StaticHound View Post
    This makes me feel like people are getting really deperate and childish. And I don't even support trump. While we are at it, let's change the the flag to a gender and race neutral color and make sure not to put any symbols that could possibly hurt someones feelings like stars.
    Think you are misunderstanding. It's not like people believe Republicans have segregated elevators at their convention or that this sign is in any way an expression of racism. It's just that this is a very funny image in the light of Trump being a racist bigot. I mean, the image had had no comedic effect if it was from the Democratic convention or if Mitt Romney had been the Republican presumptive nominee. It's all about context.

Dude, the issue is, once again, that it's a very bad idea to put a sign ''white elevator'', that would be on par to naming your congregation Nebraskan Alliance of Zealous Indépendants

I was going to post something about changing the flag to non-offensive colors. All I could come up with was Grey, purple, blue and green. I eliminated orange because it may offend those melanin-challenged spray tanners.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Why exactly do they feel the need to label their elevators at all?
    Short answer, talk down to the level of stupid that the mongrel white-trash chest-beaters understand.

"We have designated elevators for each of the seating arrangements and compartments in the convention hall that corresponsds with your tickets, indicating and chosen based on purchase price or particular rank/ViP status you hold."

/blank stares

"...they're labled Red, white, and blue"

/eyes open wide

"...I GET IT! 'MURICA! YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

/fires guns in air that they're not supposed to have