Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Which is already included in "all around issue"

It being an all around issue does not exclude women having the same issue.
    You are basically proving my point in your post, lol.

You also make it sound like no males are called misogynistic on these forums.....
    Not very many...I think the last time I called a poster sexist was when they tried to claim that men weren't capable of learning to cook/feeding themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    There are some cultural differences regarding beauty on the forums...women in Asian countries are often valued for thinness/petite features, typically with low muscle tone.

In the US I don't think that sort of muscle definition is too out of place; I think most women with that sort of muscle definition are admired. It is a lot of work.

In my opinion it is impossible to bulk up too much as a woman if you are "naturally" eating healthfully and weight training; women who use steroids in my opinion are very obvious and that is when they start to look too masculine.

- - - Updated - - -

It's both.
    It's definitely possible to naturally get huge as a woman. There are also varying definitions of 'huge'. I would say that you can't get 'huge' naturally without specifically trying to cultivate a lot of size.

Genetics does have a certain amount to do with it. Part of reason we're not seeing larger women with well developed musculatures is that most girls growing up who aren't going to be thin or petite naturally are going to do whatever it takes to look 'smaller' or 'lighter'. I straight up quit dance and gymnastics despite liking doing both because I felt super awkward about being more mesomorphic than the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    How the fuck do you "accidentally" take a naked photo of someone then post it to social media and talk about it?

literally how do you do that "by accident"
    You don't, she's full of crap and apparently not intelligent enough to lie convincingly.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are basically proving my point in your post, lol.

Not very many...I think the last time I called a poster sexist was when they tried to claim that men weren't capable of learning to cook/feeding themselves.

Thats cute. You seem to think you are the only female/feminist poster on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think she was mostly speaking for herself Joe, not necessarily "I'm the only female/*feminist poster here." Quite a jump in logic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think she was mostly speaking for herself Joe, not necessarily "I'm the only female/*feminist poster here." Quite a jump in logic.

Then she shouldn't be able to make the claim it rarely happens based on her own posting.

Let me put it this way. I don't normally get involved in many of those topics. When I do I see about 50/50.

Deleted
    Here are a few girls who put this hilarious Playmate to shame. Only because she seems to be a complete asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    It's definitely possible to naturally get huge as a woman. There are also varying definitions of 'huge'. I would say that you can't get 'huge' naturally without specifically trying to cultivate a lot of size.

Genetics does have a certain amount to do with it. Part of reason we're not seeing larger women with well developed musculatures is that most girls growing up who aren't going to be thin or petite naturally are going to do whatever it takes to look 'smaller' or 'lighter'. I straight up quit dance and gymnastics despite liking doing both because I felt super awkward about being more mesomorphic than the other girls.
    Idk, I have seen "natural" bodybuilders and they were nowhere near the size of women who participate in bodybuilding competitions where steroids are clearly being abused by contestants. But as you say, "huge" is a relative concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Here are a few girls who put this hilarious Playmate to shame. Only because she seems to be a complete asshole.

Too musuclar for my tastes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Damn that's impressive, I need to up my game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Too musuclar for my tastes.
    They're pretty muscular, but they look like they got there naturally which is good. Steroids are terrible for your body.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're pretty muscular, but they look like they got there naturally which is good. Steroids are terrible for your body.
    Steroids or not, not my thing. I like my ladies average size
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2016-07-18 at 12:46 AM. Reason: I TYPE GUD

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he took your post out of context based on your use of the word "guys". Funny how we have to tiptoe around here regarding word usage...ironic considering the context...
    Ohhh. I see what you mean. Yeah, I thought people knew that was gender-neutral, but okay.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Ohhh. I see what you mean. Yeah, I thought people knew that was gender-neutral, but okay.
    I'm pretty sure most did, but there are always a few......

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You can't fire people because they do sth. in their private life that you disagree with.
    Yeah, that's not true.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You can't fire people because they do sth. in their private life that you disagree with.

In most states you don't even need a reason... so yeah....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I'm pretty sure most did, but there are always a few......
    I really wasn't blaming guys. I mean, the shit this chick did is basic high school bratty behavior, and it's pretty much confined to women.

But stuff like this really does discourage women (and, thinking on it, like the large guy who was dancing and the girls made fun of him on social media? So men, too) from getting healthy and going to the gym.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wasn't blaming guys. I mean, the shit this chick did is basic high school bratty behavior, and it's pretty much confined to women.

But stuff like this really does discourage women (and, thinking on it, like the large guy who was dancing and the girls made fun of him on social media? So men, too) from getting healthy and going to the gym.

I knew you weren't.

Also i don't disagree with what you are saying. Shaming is never a way to encourage someone.

Well we get a lot of non-native English speakers here so that could be a part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    She claims this was an accident but people feel like she's only sorry because she picked the wrong audience. Some people feel like she deserves jail times for posting naked pictures and needs to be put on a sex offenders list as it's apparently would have happened to any male doing this.
    Is this going too far or is it the right punishment?

Thoughts?
    I would like to know how the hell she thinks posting a picture with the caption "If I can't unsee this you can't either!" is somehow an accident.

As far as I'm concerned, yeah toss her ass in jail as a sex offender. Illegally taking naked pictures of people on private property, I'm pretty sure that is an open and shut case for any prosecutor worth anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I didn't say getting lucky was "smart". I also specifically stated that luck, in itself, doesn't make one "smart". I'm not sure where you're failing to grasp the concept that conscious decisions, regardless of whether or not luck is involved, can be "smart" or "stupid". In fact, you're the one that brought up the irrelevant and absurd lottery analogy. As if looking good is always "lucky" or something. My point is, not being afraid or too hung up ridiculous moral standards and making decisions that reap greater rewards is smarter than settling with what you can get because "reasons".

Hot.

Gross.
    Afraid of a woman who can stand up to you and prefer a skinny bag of bones with no curves to speak of? :P

I guess I need to say it in plain english since it seems to be flying over peoples heads...it isn't smart...it's a easy no brainer...it's a easy job to make easy money...it isn't smart it's easy. Does it take a college graduate to decide if one wants to become a stripper? No...often that job is used to get a education though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    are you saying taking an option of low work and high payout is dumb?

I think the goal of smart actions was taking the easy route.

Shit hating on someone who can make money off their looks... they're probably still making more money sitting on their ass than basically everyone on this site except for Chaud (do they still own this place?)
    No...I'm saying it doesn't take much intelligence to strip your clothes off...especially for a job she probably lucked into.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2016-07-18 at 01:37 AM.