Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Why do people care so much for transmog......just don't get it.
    Well, it's a thing to collect, and it's permanent.

Compared to raising a virtual number with gear pieces, so that you can get new gear pieces, so that you can raise the virtual number even more, to get more gear pieces, to raise the virtual number even more...only to have all of that wiped out at the next gear reset. The definition of insanity?

Deleted
    Like everyone else I'll be emptying my bags and mailboxes, there's a lot of stuff thanks to Salvage Crates across 20+ characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Keep unsubscribing, still no new content.
    Don't be that guy

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing the beta on my sons account.. The first thing I'm going to do is go to valshran.. It's just the most beautiful peaceful place I have been in an imaginary place it's like I'm in the movie avatar.. It's great.. Music is so calming.. It almost made me sleepy. Lol.. The storyline line is.. So rich..proffessions prob going to do last cause to be honest there a bit of a pain.. I'm talking specifically about leatherworking and skinning

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Why do people care so much for transmog......just don't get it.
    It's kind of funny. Each raid tier, there's always someone who says "I like the stats for my class/armor-type, but that look? awful!"

Me, I'm mostly just taking advantage of low-hanging fruit. They gave me tons of transmog stuff from the garrisons, and I'm going to use those BoEs, then vendor them.

I mostly think I'll use the class-mog-610-blues for my level 100s (and possibly for those lowbie alts that share the class?). I'm making up a noble-garment outfit (noble shirt, noble pants/dress, cool sunglasses; haven't figured out what else yet) to put on the heirlooms of my lowbies (since I'd get 90 levels out of them). Other than that, maybe a bit of RP (e.g., put engineer goggles on my engineers; put the Headless Horseman's helmet on my DK/main; that sort of thing).

I'm gonna do fun runs with my guild through HFC HC while we are all retarded at our classes again. Wanna see how many times we can wipe on assault and Iron Reaver

Deleted
    Transmog runs.

And normal HFC before the real deal.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    ..after you have all your bags, crates, bank, void storage and transmog sorted after the pre-patch next week?

What are you going to do to learn your new class?
    Every single raid up until WoD for transmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't read a single thing about class changes so far, for me will be all a big surprise and I'll slowly learn everything almost for scratch.
    Probably I'll run some old raid and dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Might try to finish my legendary since I'm only like 18 tomes away.
    I might be wrong but I think this will not be possible because all quests regarding to the legendary will be removed from the quest log when the pre patch hits.

Dust off my balance druid, since their rotation can only be better no matter what they do :-p. I hate the current one. Was my main spec in mists up til mythic Garrosh.

Cleaning up my bank, etc. a second time.
    Fix my UI and use the opportunity to make some changes.
    Completely redo my WA.
    Do some HFC/Dungeons to get the hang of the new talents, etc.

well, i see a burning crusade timewalking. if that doesn't go away in pre patch, i will probably do that a bit. i enjoy timewalking dungeons much more than the current dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I might be wrong but I think this will not be possible because all quests regarding to the legendary will be removed from the quest log when the pre patch hits.
    You will be able to continue ring progress until Legion drops. However, you can no longer pick up the opening quests.

nothing because fire mages haven't changed too much i'll be waiting for demon hunters to go live...was it 1 week before launch?

Try my specs while trying to not miss the event

New Realm, New Char, Learn From scratch and then level like a bitch!!

Deleted
    One patch hits i'll try my main a bit; learn some basic rotations and then go back to Pokemon GOing.

im gonna sit there and stare in awe at my.... space. glorious effing space, for the first time in 6 years give or take! SPACE.... SPAACEE..... SSSSPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    1. Clean up bags.
    2. Clean up bank.
    3. Do this for other 10 char's.
    4. Check what transmog I am missing.
    5. Start running old raids on main.

I am in the Beta so I already know how Blood dks work in Legion

I am probably gonna try and pug some Mythic Highmaul/ BRF for the lulz, well mostly pug anyway since hopefully there will be enough guildies to make it a majority guildrun.