Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Doesn't matter who said it. The text is facts.
    Sure it does. And no it isn't.

Edit: I see you edited your post to claim most American's share your disgusting views. They don't. But encased in the alt-right bubble you can't see this. It always amusing to watch folks like you claim to speak for others. It's a sure sign of the weakness of your arguments.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-07-18 at 04:50 AM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Does it really matter who said it? Most Americans share the same opinion.
    No, it's fucking bullshit is what it is. There's nothing genetically wrong with black people. BLM is a movement filled with bad ideas. Bad ideas and the bad people that dogmatically follow those ideas are the issue, not fucking DNA.

You just copy pasted an article claiming that black Americans are unable to exist in a civilised country because they're genetically inferior.

You couldn't possibly get closer to the dictionary definition of racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You guys can continue to bury your heads in the sand. I'll exercise my 2nd amendment rights if it comes down to that.

Is anyone else surprised this guy is from fucking Florida? Hey Distortion, how about you back up any of those claims with some fucking sources you racist fuck. The fact that you believe that fucking drivel is disgusting, there's no difference between a black person and a white person other than their skin color. Next time back up your racist bullshit with some facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Is anyone else surprised this guy is from fucking Florida? Hey Distortion, how about you back up any of those claims with some fucking sources you racist fuck. The fact that you believe that fucking drivel is disgusting, there's no difference between a black person and a white person other than their skin color. Next time back up your racist bullshit with some facts.
    Go google "Bell Curve book" studies have already been done.

No most Americans do not share the same opinion, lol. You're obviously very racist and disgusting. Also guarantee you're too much of a coward to say any of this stuff to the average person in real life, like 99% of internet racists. Have fun hiding behind anonymity.

You live in Connecticut one of the safest states in the US. You live in a fairy world. Move to a state/city with high crime, and your perception will change my friend.

You guys can continue to bury your heads in the sand. I'll exercise my 2nd amendment rights if it comes down to that.
    It is not DNA that compels BLM supporters to call for the killing of more cops. Black people are not inherently inferior, and not all black people believe in this insane shit. The problem is BAD IDEAS.

You live in Connecticut one of the safest states in the US. You live in a fairy world. Move to a state/city with high crime, and your perception will change my friend.
    Also read your source next time, briefly looking it over: "Actually, African-Americans have excelled in virtually every enriched environment they have been placed in, most of which they were previously barred from, and this in only the first decade or two of improved but still not equal opportunity."

As for living in CT, yes our state is a little more civilized not to act like morons. Also the North end of Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, New London, Vernon/Rocky Hill, and Willimantic (Aka One of the biggest Heroin use Cities in the US). The only difference up here compared to other places is people get along and don't hold these racist views. Next time don't assume I didn't come from a shitty crime/drug ridden city.
    Last edited by Iamanerd; 2016-07-18 at 05:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ooh the obligatory tough man bit. /golfclap

Also read your source next time, briefly looking it over: "Actually, African-Americans have excelled in virtually every enriched environment they have been placed in, most of which they were previously barred from, and this in only the first decade or two of improved but still not equal opportunity."

As for living in CT, yes our state is a little more civilized not to act like moron. Also the North end of Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, New London, Vernon/Rocky Hill, and Willimantic (Aka One of the biggest Heroin use Cities in the US). The only difference up here compared to other places is people get along and don't hold these racist views. Next time don't assume I didn't come from a shitty crime/drug ridden city.
    Small % of African Americans live in CT to begin with. And white drug ridden city is night and day compared to the drug ridden black communities. Have you ever heard of white flight? Probably not since you're head is buried in the sand as I previously stated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Go google "Bell Curve book" studies have already been done.
    So go ahead and tell us what the Bell Curve says that backs up your claims you have asserted. Be specific.

I'm done with this pissing contest. Stroll into the south side of Chicago, go hold there hands, and shower them with hugs, and kisses. See what that gets you.

-Semper Fi

I read a police officer was also shot in Milwaukee today, his vest saved his life though luckily.

http://www.wisn.com/news/officer-sho...-side/40749004

Almost 12% of CT is African American, as for our cities being primarily white you're wrong on that front. I'm done arguing with someone who is obviously fucking with us, because no sane individual would believe the shit you quoted. To actually think white people are superior to any other race is asinine.

I'm done with this pissing contest. Stroll into the south side of Chicago, go hold there hands, and shower them with hugs, and kisses. See what that gets you.

-Semper Fi
    No one denies that black people per capita commit more crimes. The question is why. You have claimed that it's because of DNA. I want some motherfucking proof, because that sounds like complete and total bullshit to me. But go ahead, run away like a fucking coward when your religion is called into question.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    No one denies that black people per capita commit more crimes. The question is why. You have claimed that it's because of DNA. I want some motherfucking proof, because that sounds like complete and total bullshit to me. But go ahead, run away like a fucking coward when your religion is called into question.
    His own source states it's due to environments, yet he fails to actually comprehend his own source.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So go ahead and tell us what the Bell Curve says that backs up your claims you have asserted. Be specific.
    I actually keep the bell curve on my night stand, I'm looking at it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    He probably thinks intelligence has something to do with crime and a lack of self criticism which is something most white supremacist believe.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!