Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    Interesting to see Demon Hunter notes in a patch that is supposed to not be getting them? Hmm spoiler alert maybe we're getting them in the upcoming patch possibly?
    They are indeed implementing Demon Hunters on the 19th, but they will not be activated so doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by nixxen312 View Post
    Nothing for monk? Awesome... -.-
    Considering all of the nerfs thrown out there, you should probably count yourself lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    yay more warlock nerfs.....

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    yay more warlock nerfs.....
    I main a Mage (13/13M) and I find these "tuning" notes pretty amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Orly?
    I thought they were playable during 7.0 for anyone who pre-ordered.
    No, pre orders get access to it in a few weeks, at latest the 17th of August is what the blue post said

Oh, look, it's the Fury of Eag... WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING PEOPLE WHILE HOLDING A POLEARM?

Seems like it should stun your enemy as a result of how dumbfounded they are when you begin slapping them.

By what rationale did they nerf Warlocks so hard? Nothing I've seen puts them at the top in PvE, and they certainly aren't overpowered for PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Isn't it better than the changes are applied to the patch before it comes out? I mean what's your point here; that pre-expansion patches go through iterations, and that's a bad thing? That's how tuning works dude. That's why we have the PTR, is it not?
    Well that wasn't exactly a complaint. I just mean... look at the scope of the changes that are happening with Legion. Simply put there's a shitload. Which means there's a lot to tune, and once it gets into the hands of the general public it will be chaos. I just find it amusing they're starting so early. Frankly I don't expect the game to be remotely close to tuned at any level until 7.1
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    They said viable, not fun. Ret is viable as DPS, or close to it, but mobility and utility need work. And it's so, so boring.
    They should move the guys who designed Crusader for D3 over - the class is a meat sheild with a bottle of holy water and a big stick, but it's fun to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Well that wasn't exactly a complaint. I just mean... look at the scope of the changes that are happening with Legion. Simply put there's a shitload. Which means there's a lot to tune, and once it gets into the hands of the general public it will be chaos. I just find it amusing they're starting so early. Frankly I don't expect the game to be remotely close to tuned at any level until 7.1
    I'd predict 7.2, possibly 7.3. They really never stop tweaking, ever, and this is just going to be a rollercoaster for a while. Sometime around patch 7.1 dropping, Ion will do an interview and talk about how "We got too aggresive with the initial changes, and we need to be better", to justify more turmoil and instability in the game.

PvP looks to be a shitstorm, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Orly?
    I thought they were playable during 7.0 for anyone who pre-ordered.
    Guess its time for you to read the last couple MMO-C posts with all those details.

Except that I do between 200-300k dps at around 810 ilevel with 1 Dragon Trait opened as Windwalker, Mistweaver is finally useful for Mythic+/Raids and, Brewmaster is VERY strong.

So.....

So... why the nerf to Grimoire of Sacrifice? It is already in need of BUFFING as the weakest talent choice out of an already lackluster 100 talent selection now a 33% nerf to it's already pathetic damage boost? Just fucking remove it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    I just find it amusing they're starting so early. Frankly I don't expect the game to be remotely close to tuned at any level until 7.1
    Well you're probably right that it won't be "tuned" til 7.1, but they're not "starting early", they're carrying on tuning from beta, like they've been doing the whole beta.

Deleted
    Conveniently left out BM Hunter animations, eh? They're AWFUL.

Kill Command interrupts any other animation, teleports your bow / gun on your back and your character does his retarded hand movement. Looks the worst on orcs. Every other skill is pretty much the same as before. I like the gameplay, but god damn, the animations are just disgusting to look at. It's a shame for them to have this quality when melee has such great animations now.

Keep in mind everyone there was a blue post a few weeks ago that said they will be making major class adjustments as needed throughout the first patch cycle. Expect to see many talents and ability changes from now to 7.1.

Wait, are we getting the ability to obtain our artifact in the pre-patch? Thought this was only the talent changes/class changes ect but artifacts still weren't until Legion launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterstorm View Post
    Wait, are we getting the ability to obtain our artifact in the pre-patch? Thought this was only the talent changes/class changes ect but artifacts still weren't until Legion launch?
    No. The artifact still won't be available until Legion. During the pre-patch you will be able to do the broken shores event that sets things in motion and the demon invasions (whenever they activate them) but that's it. The artifact quest line only becomes available once the broken shores questline ends. Not giving away spoilers but when you finish the Broken Shores stuff, you end up in "X", at this point while you are in "X" an NPC will randomly run up to you to start the artifact weapon questline.

The major features such as xmog wardrobes, class changes, glyph changes, new UI elements, etc will all be available tomorrow. DH will be available no later than 8/17 according to Blizz for the pre-orderers, and the demon invasions won't be starting for a few weeks from tomorrow. They want people to get a feel for the class changes before activating everything else in the pre-patch (or so they said in one of the Q&A Twitch streams they are doing). Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cubcake; 2016-07-18 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Added a little extra clarification.
    Druid Armory: Furlesque - STK

Quote Originally Posted by TubbyCubby View Post
    No. The artifact still won't be available until Legion. During the pre-patch you will be able to do the broken shores event that sets things in motion and the demon invasions (whenever they activate them) but that's it. The artifact quest line only becomes available once the broken shores questline ends. Not giving away spoilers but when you finish the Broken Shores stuff, you end up in "X", at this point while you are in "X" an NPC will randomly run up to you to start the artifact weapon questline.

The major features such as xmog wardrobes, class changes, glyph changes, new UI elements, etc will all be available tomorrow. DH will be available no later than 8/17 according to Blizz for the pre-orderers, and the demon invasions won't be starting for a few weeks from tomorrow. They want people to get a feel for the class changes before activating everything else in the pre-patch (or so they said in one of the Q&A Twitch streams they are doing). Hope this helps.
    Okay, I'm just confused because I see other people responding saying they are going to get X gold trait during the pre-patch and it threw me off

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterstorm View Post
    Okay, I'm just confused because I see other people responding saying they are going to get X gold trait during the pre-patch and it threw me off
    Yea, they are trolling or just wrong. It also doesn't help that they tuning post mentioned the tank artifacts which likely threw some people off. You can look at THIS POST from Blizz and THIS POST for proof. The second post lists everything that is coming, including a section at the bottom for what is not coming in the pre-patch and instead held out until launch. If that has changed then I would be shocked and I surely haven't heard about it yet. Wouldn't make sense as unlocking your artifact also requires you to unlock your Order Hall, which isn't being released until Legion's actual launch.
    Last edited by Cubcake; 2016-07-18 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Fixed Links
    Druid Armory: Furlesque - STK