Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Using those new ugly models, not even once.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Ah well - there could be worse bugs.

Interface --> Display --> toggle "Show Helm"

gtg
    That option was removed with legion, you are now required to manually transmog the helmet to be hidden.

Deleted
    O no! Something broke in the Beta, they are already aware of it and working on a fix! O NO! THE WORLD IS ENDING! LET POST VERY NEGATIVE SHIT ALL OVER THESE FORUMS FOR NO REASON AT ALL! NOOOO!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    That option was removed with legion, you are now required to manually transmog the helmet to be hidden.
    As long as there's a way to hide it. :P
    So we have cosmetic invisible helms? O.o

- - - Updated - - -

My Draenei pally wants "Touch of the Naaru" for a cosmetic helm.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I mean I guess that's one way to put it. When you go to the transmog vendor and mog your helm/cloak/shoulders there will be an option for "no model" or whatever it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    I mean I guess that's one way to put it. When you go to the transmog vendor and mog your helm/cloak/shoulders there will be an option for "no model" or whatever it's called.
    Yeah. Too bad you'll have to repeat that shit everytime you replace your helmet. One could hope that Blizzard could at least copy other games features with no mistakes, but oh well. Blizzard will be Blizzard, no matter what. (clarification: in games where developers know their shit instead of pretending to be all-knowing wise creatures from other world who are never mistaken, wardrobe functions like this: you put a visual into a slot and that visual is always showed, no matter what real item you have equipped in that slot. But who wants logical and good working stuff, when you can force people to waste gold on transmogging instead, right? I won't even start on absurd wardrobe restrictions).
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah. Too bad you'll have to repeat that shit everytime you replace your helmet. One could hope that Blizzard could at least copy other games features with no mistakes, but oh well. Blizzard will be Blizzard, no matter what. (clarification: in games where developers know their shit instead of pretending to be all-knowing wise creatures from other world who are never mistaken, wardrobe functions like this: you put a visual into a slot and that visual is always showed, no matter what real item you have equipped in that slot. But who wants logical and good working stuff, when you can force people to waste gold on transmogging instead, right? I won't even start on absurd wardrobe restrictions).
    See you are still the same whiney little blizzard fanboy that can't just fuck off and go play another game made by developers that know what they are doing?
    Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Can we add the Stupid bug on human females for the Cursed visions of sargeras? It looks like crap its like half way down their nose.

this isn't a legion bug but jesus its awful
    This was a WoD bug for both male and female human. Which is now fixed in Legion. Infact human male model bugs were mostly all fixed in Legion. White Human Male privilege.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-18 at 11:47 AM.

And finally, all these bugs made it live. Cheers, Blizzard!
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I'm sure they're ignoring it.
    Lol this gave me a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    And finally, all these bugs made it live. Cheers, Blizzard!
    Yep!!! cause texture issues are completely game breaking!!! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    This is probably partly due to the people in charge of the modeling/animation department are unqualified for their job.

They fail miserably at skeletal attachments and spent all their budget on the stupid facial animations.

They probably changed blanket model value across the board for "new stuff" and it ruined pre-Legion stuff.
    yeah, im sure blizzard hired x amount of people, without reading and making sure their resumes were up to date and not some made up story...

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Except you don't have to go do it every time you get a new helm as you can attach a transmog to a specific set and then when ever you change your helm it will automatically be hidden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of helmets broken on trolls and goblins :/

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Yep!!! cause texture issues are completely game breaking!!! Woot!
    Texture issues are extremely easy to fix and all the bug reports were ignored for months. "Wooot!"
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    WOOOOOOW someone must have applied at blizzard art team and got declined... god danm man

also yeah there are a few helms that mess up on HD models in wod so i am glad their fixing them, but yeah each one they fix, another 2 break...

for example on female humans the nemesis helm the chin and nose poke out http://www.wowhead.com/item=16929/ne...hots:id=458337

for example!

This is some Skyrim level of clipping

http://imgur.com/a/05gaz
    (Top two are PTR/Beta stage, bottom two are old-Live)

They finally fixed Malefic helm's back-of-the-head clipping, but then they went and rose it off of their heads and it's right back to looking stupid in a different way... I cri evry tiem.

Well it could've been worse since you can hide the helmets. Anyone who remembers the tiny shoulders bug on Orcs in TBC? That lasted for months.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Well it could've been worse since you can hide the helmets. Anyone who remembers the tiny shoulders bug on Orcs in TBC? That lasted for months.
    You can't hide your maleific helm if you want awesome friggen wings! T_T

This is all part of the beta test.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Helm issues are generally pretty low priority. The Grimgrin Faceguard has been bugged for stealthies since Cataclysm. Reported it all the way back then, doing so for each Cata patch. Never fixed.
    Last edited by Kufell; 2016-07-20 at 12:02 AM.