Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Cheap mounts inc
    Mythic Mounts are not 100% anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    They are until Legion release time.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Kinda meaningless without hard numbers to be honest because someone else could come up with another list that shows incoming damage wiping them. But it must be subjective. For example, if the healers are weaker than the DPSes on skill, incoming damage would be a bigger concern to that team.
    Again, incorrect. Those are all examples of either 1-shot mechanics (such as the Iskar chain's) that can't be outhealed, or alternatively, heavy damage that is taken (which might lead to deaths) because of low dps (such as more fel lord zakuun seeds).

If you want to be super fucking pedantic about it though, sure, you're right; Damage is what kills people. Low DPS isn't what kills a person, because DPS doesn't damage you. Low DPS does lead to dangerous abilities going off more that will kill you, and thus it's more reasonable to say that low DPS leads to wipes, not low healing, because high DPS means healing is never an issue. Low DPS is likely still an issue due to enrages even if you have high healing. If you try to go into a high end guilds raid and say that "low healing is why we're wiping" because they died due to fel lord seeds because they lacked 2% damage to push the boss into last phase before the disarmed phase, I can assure you that the healers would chew you out for spouting nonsense, because the issue wasn't their performance, it was the missing 2% dps to skip the entire mechanic.

So no; you don't need hard numbers. It doesn't matter if the healers or the DPS are less skilled. It's all very, very simple and logical to understand. Step by step:

Low healing but high dps:
    -Abilities doesn't happen that makes low healing an issue (Seeds, Chains, soft enrages).
    -Timings and soft-dps checks are not an issue (such as Mannoroth to skip curse-casts, or Archimonde to skip waves of infernals).
    -Easy boss.

High healing but low dps:
    -Healing can outheal a lot of high damage situations (potentially seeds, maybe xhul chains, Tyrant P2's "soft enrage" etc).
    -Timings and many soft enrages become an issue (get extra curses on mannoroth, get extra infernal waves on archimonde which spawns more infernals, which ends in instant-wipes when they all go nuclear).
    -Hard boss.

If you'd ever actually progressed you would know this to be the reason that guilds tend to both sit as many healers as they possibly can during progress, and gear up their healers as late as they possibly can (unless gearing a healer will result in being able to drop a healer later on, of course).

Simply put: Low DPS is almost always an issue even with high healing. Low healing is almost never an issue if the DPS is high enough to skip the dangerous abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    In-co-fucking-RECT. They even made a freaking blog post stating that they were staying 100% untill legion. Why do you feel the need to spread misinformation?
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2016-07-18 at 03:24 AM.

The debuff they put in HFC is a tuning knob that they can easily adjust via Hotfix if its to hard or easy.

I also read you now can get titan forged items from HFC meaning a 720 item has a chance to get up to 775 titanforged, etc etc.

Log into PTR, Look at HFC Journal, youll see that all the loot has 720+ on its tool tip. This is the base for titanforge.

I think the 30% nerf will be about equal to the less damage and healing we will do but having a full 775 geared char should be insane!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    It needs to be 50%, I think people are underestimating how much was lost
    Gear can also titanforge?
    Last edited by Joozt; 2016-07-18 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    I also read you now can get titan forged items from HFC meaning a 720 item has a chance to get up to 775 titanforged, etc etc.

I think the 30% nerf will be about equal to the less damage and healing we will do but having a full 775 geared char should be insane!

- - - Updated - - -

idk if stupid or just stupid

Deleted

Log into PTR, Look at HFC Journal, youll see that all the loot has 720+ on its tool tip. This is the base for titanforge.

- - - Updated - - -

dont think it can no official blizzposts saying that it will apply to wodgear.

Yea I am not 100% sure maybe someone can confirm this?

Haven't raided much this expansion and recently gotten a guild started.
    We're on M Manno right now, would be nice to kill him and Archi before Legion hits with this nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Huur duur i've taken in to account that.
    But answer me this why on earth will blizzard make something more difficult for the last 6 weeks of the expansion?
    Maybe it will land over-tuned with the nerf then they will most deffo apply another one to make it easy'er after all every one has to see the content right?

And even if it stays overtuned i hardly think it will cause such major issues for guilds that have been farming archi for 20+ weeks some even more then that.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize legion way of playing is times easy'er then anything that wow has seen so far right in terms of rotation if you can even call some of those rotations .
    Weird both fury and arms warrior are more complex (and more fun) than they currently are on Live. So maybe you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

It does not. There would be no reason for itemdrops at all in Legion's leveling phase, until level 107/108~.
    Warforged, jsut as it used to be with SoO when the pre-patch hit, will still be the highest itemlevel drop possible. Your post is just... stupid.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    It does not. There would be no reason for itemdrops at all in Legion's leveling phase, until level 107/108~.
    Warforged, jsut as it used to be with SoO when the pre-patch hit, will still be the highest itemlevel drop possible. Your post is just... stupid.
    Wowhead disagrees with you?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=254146/l...e-citadel-loot

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Until I see those things drop in a raid, I wont believe in magic. Also, why in the hell would they do that? Nobody would take their time (or rather have it) to farm it anyways.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Wowhead disagrees with you?
    we will have to see till prepatch is live to be 100%sure.

Until I see those things drop in a raid, I wont believe in magic. Also, why in the hell would they do that? Nobody would take their time (or rather have it) to farm it anyways.
    They dropped in the tests so there you go.

As to why? It gives people a taste of the new system so it's more familiar with people in legion. It's not intended to be massively farmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's the system they use in legion this gives them a chance to test it in a "real" environment..

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea if the pl loot changes also is part of prepatch? (Being able to trade loot)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    I still think it will be like in SoO not possible to die to anything unless you really really try hard to kill your self.

30% hp and dmg nerf i mean come on..
    You forget all players get nerfed 2 ...
    Also with SoO there was a stats squish and blizzard made it so it would be easier.
    You will have a lot less healing and less dps when the prepatch hits

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Haven't raided much this expansion and recently gotten a guild started.
    We're on M Manno right now, would be nice to kill him and Archi before Legion hits with this nerf.
    I wouldnt count on it being easier... It wont be like SoO I think because all classes get nerfed.
    With higher ilvl gear it will be easier but it is only 6 weeks so I am not sure how fast you can get 750+ drops in this short a time

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the confirmation
    With higher ilvl it will be a real (hard) nerf ... I think to 30% hp and damage on bosses will even out with class spec nerfs in prepatch.

I am glad I got M archi down when it was still harder

- - - Updated - - -

Your post is just... stupid.
    Seems like it wasnt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    If you want to be super fucking pedantic about it though, sure, you're right; Damage is what kills people. Low DPS isn't what kills a person, because DPS doesn't damage you.
    That's kinda unfair because saying "DPS doesn't damage players" would be meaningless nonsenss indeed and it's not the main argument against what you say. The main argument against what you say is that there can be damage that can not be avoided either with any kind of DPS, or more realistically, with the DPS possible (e.g. the raid team dropped a healer already, their DPSes' skill is good, and they still get some abilities of high incoming damage).

At the end of the day it would depend on the design of the boss, and it might also depend on the skill of the players in each role, but I get a sense you start from the assumption you replace bad healers and you replace bad DPSes in your frame of thinking so that doesn't come into play for you. But, the design of boss alone would play a role regardless, e.g. a boss that pulsates damage regardless of speed of DPS, and healers are already the minimum.

If you had to drop healers, you didn't balance your setup at first correctly, it did not mean "healing is not important". In conclusion you seem to take the stance that "healing doesn't matter much" which is just wrong. I do not say healers matter more. I say all roles matter after a raid setup is balanced and a nerf like this double dips when both incoming and outgoing damage are eased which is what I replied to say.

Seems like it wasnt
    It is once you realise how warforged items works and how small the probabilities are that people are going to be in full 780 gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    It is once you realise how warforged items works and how small the probabilities are that people are going to be in full 780 gear...
    Mythic is tight even if you get a 10 ilvl uprgade thats massive it doesnt need to be 40. My guild wasnt able to kill mythic archi before the valor upgrades for example