Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Again Hype!
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Eh, never been a fan of sets that match only ONE race. This would look ridiculous on a tauren, orc, pandaren, dwarf or draenei.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Oh, wow. Another set with a prom dress.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Oh, wow. Another set with a prom dress.
    One wierd prom night you've had.

Woah, has Blizzard finally remembered how to make cool and thematic armor sets?! First the DK tier in Legion, and now this...

Seriously, I love the look. The moment you look at that armor you have absolutely zero doubt which class it belongs to. It just screams shaman.
    It's very similar to troll or most specifically Zandalari armor and the character's stature seems too bulky to be a Darkspear (assuming those tusks aren't decorative) so maybe we'll also be seeing the return of trolls in this expansion.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Woah, has Blizzard finally remembered how to make cool and thematic armor sets?! First the DK tier in Legion, and now this...

Seriously, I love the look. The moment you look at that armor you have absolutely zero doubt which class it belongs to. It just screams shaman.
    It's very similar to troll or most specifically Zandalari armor and the character's stature seems too bulky to be a Darkspear (assuming those tusks aren't decorative) so maybe we'll also be seeing the return of trolls in this expansion.
    It doesn't scream shaman; it screams troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    More importantly, it screams Elemental Artifact hidden skin.

Honestly, it's like the set was made for it.

It has the same elements (pun haha) as the hidden artifact skin for elemental. I think they might base the next tier on the hidden artifacts' aesthetics, for all classes. This one is definately inspired by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sure, it's troll shaman themed. This set could be compared to the myriad draenei-inspired paladin tier sets.

If this is a shaman tier set, though, I think it might look a bit awkward on draenei...for pretty obvious reasons.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    More importantly, it screams Elemental Artifact hidden skin.

Honestly, it's like the set was made for it.
    Indeed, it could also work with the Amani skin for the Doomhammer, but not as much as the troll version of the fist of Ra-Den.

This is a scrapped Tier 19 concept. Could be used in the future, but the tier 19 we got is what won in the long term.
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

Kind of bizarre to think that the Shaman Mythic Tier 21 was under our noses this entire time.
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForrestAnthony View Post
    Kind of bizarre to think that the Shaman Mythic Tier 21 was under our noses this entire time.
    You can say it was kinda...trollish
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Idk what they are planning on using this set for if anything but damn why wasn't this our tier set

That is our head piece for mythic T21

so sick of either troll or orc shaman sets.

we need some draenei based shaman sets. this is fucking argus, it only makes sense that it would have been here that we got one.

the tomb set's basically the only draenei set we have.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    so sick of either troll or orc shaman sets.

we need some draenei based shaman sets. this is fucking argus, it only makes sense that it would have been here that we got one.

the tomb set's basically the only draenei set we have.
    Just that it doesn't make sense to make Draenei based shaman sets, as Draenei Shamans didnt exist back on Argus. If you would read up on the lore on WHY and HOW draenei actually became shamans, you can see why it doesn't make sense to make a draenei-esque set for argus at all. T6/T20 make sense because the lore is there for THIS time.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Just that it doesn't make sense to make Draenei based shaman sets, as Draenei Shamans didnt exist back on Argus. If you would read up on the lore on WHY and HOW draenei actually became shamans, you can see why it doesn't make sense to make a draenei-esque set for argus at all. T6/T20 make sense because the lore is there for THIS time.
    i know exactly when draenei became shaman. they learned from nobundo while hiding in zangar.

but i also know that troll set 15 and orc set 157 aren't a good idea when dwarves, draenei, and goblins get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i know exactly when draenei became shaman. they learned from nobundo while hiding in zangar.

but i also know that troll set 15 and orc set 157 aren't a good idea when dwarves, draenei, and goblins get nothing.
    If we go by that, Tauren are also out of luck. Goblins for me are no real shamans though. Even trollish-sets are relatively rare but they do exist.
    And yes, it might be time for something new designwise, I just personally think that it has to make sense for the raid/content in terms of design and argus isn't really the right time to make a draenei inspired shaman set, considering that we got a more draenei inspired set with T20 even if it was just a remake.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.