Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there a containment thread for people that want to wank about gun control?

Anyway, high security for a big political event is only natural. I don't see what the issue is. A lot of money is gonna be spent to secure the DNC as well when they have theirs in a couple weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    Seriously? 50 million for one RNC? I can think of many ways that money could be better spent.
    So you want to ensure Democratic party has protection but not RNC ? Some of us prefer to have equal playing field and letting the best win. But whatever floats your dictatorship boat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wow. That is a lot of security. Also a ridiculous amount of tax dollars being spent. Not keen on this at all. The idea of showing up armed to the convention really boggles the mind.
    Well, then tell those left wing protesters not to be so violent all the time.

When was the last time a Hilary or Bernie rally was in danger of being attacked by large numbers of angry people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit is gonna get crazy even with those security precautions.

Hopefully no one gets hurt but based off of recent events that seems unlikely.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Yes we know you hate guns. But no one gives a rats ass what you think about America or your comparison to other nations.
    Sounds about right of what value you place on your own countrymens lives. It's hardly surprising anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Who is saying not to take precautions? 50 million dollars and 7000 police is overkill. Moderation mate.
    Or ripe for the picking.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/republi...land-1.3682656

[/B]

Wow. That is a lot of security. Also a ridiculous amount of tax dollars being spent. Not keen on this at all. The idea of showing up armed to the convention really boggles the mind.
    Have you not seen how violent the left is when they protest the right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I agree, if they where not so violent there would be little need for this. they follow their leader(s).

Deleted
    but surely if they just let everyone have a gun, it will be the safest place in America? right?

They don't care, dnc is getting 43 million. Cops r getting killed every week, new terrorist attacks every week, billions of wasteful spending everywhere, the country and world r in chaos, hundreds of millions have been spent in the primaries, they r talking about over a billion dollars of spending on each side in the general and they r worried about a few million dollars for the rnc convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    So you want to ensure Democratic party has protection but not RNC ? Some of us prefer to have equal playing field and letting the best win. But whatever floats your dictatorship boat.
    Stop being such a child. I never said anything of the sort. 50 million for the RNC, DNC, is far too much. I don't care what party it's for.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[/B]

I agree.. Anybody caught associating with the radical leftists that have been running amok during Trump's campaign and inciting riot after riot should be on the hook for that money. I totally agree OP.

I thought the left were a bunch of sissy hippy babies though. Hippies don't riot they smoke pot. Your theory is busted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    There's no way to ban guns. Even if you got rid of the second amendment, within 10 years, guns will be all over the place thanks to 3d printers.
    You have no fucking clue how expensive 3D printers are, much cheaper to get regular Gun...

Ur confusing with paper printers which r dirt cheap (cuz color refills is the real cost).

[/B]

That's what it takes to defend yourself from "protesters" with violence in their hearts. The article either reads funny, or is inaccurate. They say you can bring guns in but then later say you can't.

Lucky for Democrats, the right is more civilized so they won't need an army to defend themselves at their convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    You have no fucking clue how expensive 3D printers are, much cheaper to get regular Gun...

Ur confusing with paper printers which r dirt cheap (cuz color refills is the real cost).
    And to top it off, even if people had real 3D printers to my knowledge all they do is print plastic crap. They've tested 3D printed "guns" and they wouldn't be able to withstand the forces real firearms are subjected to without falling apart or even harming yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    And to top it off, even if people had real 3D printers to my knowledge all they do is print plastic crap. They've tested 3D printed "guns" and they wouldn't be able to withstand the forces real firearms are subjected to without falling apart or even harming yourself.
    Yeah, how do you 3D print a milled piece of steel for the barrel? You don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Yeah, how do you 3D print a milled piece of steel for the barrel? You don't.
    There's metal printers under way, I haven't dared estimate the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    There's metal printers under way, I haven't dared estimate the cost.
    The device is not magic. I can't just make a milled piece of steel. It puts tiny drops of plastic on top one another. That's all it does. It will never be able to make a gun. Little drops of aluminum or whatever won't cut it.

Is this a critique of the GOP, or of the fanatical nutters whose threats of riot and protest have made such costly measures prudent?