Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I very much doubt that the HFC loot will follow the legion model. The only quote is from wowhead which does not have any quote that I could find from a blue source.
    On beta HFC loot is 720+. It does follow the Legion model.

What I'm curious about, is why some people seem to think that Titanforged HFC loot will cap at 775. There's been no official statement concerning what the global ilvl cap is before Legion as far as I know, but if it were to mirror Nighthold it would cap at 735.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=254146/legion-pre-expansion-patch-major-class-character-visuals-and-gear-updates#hellfire-citadel-loot
    they dont have it from blizz or so, so we cant be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Until I see those things drop in a raid, I wont believe in magic. Also, why in the hell would they do that? Nobody would take their time (or rather have it) to farm it anyways.
    Even in game journal says M Assault to M Archi loot is 720+, like how legion loot looks like, but BRF/Highmaul remain untouched.

And why would they not? There are ALOT of guilds who still clear from assault to archi for a year just to get a chance of gemslot or warforged lol
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-07-18 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    they dont have it from blizz or so, so we cant be sure.
    We actually can be sure.

THIS ONLY MEANS THAT HFC DROPS +GEAR. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT CAN TITANFORGE UP TO 775 OR 790 OR 7235872389472389472398 LIKE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE CLAIMING.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    On beta HFC loot is 720+. It does follow the Legion model.

What I'm curious about, is why some people seem to think that Titanforged HFC loot will cap at 775. There's been no official statement concerning what the global ilvl cap is before Legion as far as I know, but if it were to mirror Nighthold it would cap at 735.
    all Mythic gear is 720+ on beta in dungeon journal even that of emreald nightmare.

all Mythic gear is 720+ on beta in dungeon journal even that of emreald nightmare.
    Bullshit.

Deleted
    Bullshit.

well it was last time i was on beta. but to be 100% sure M hfc will be 720 base even for archi we will have to wait till prepatch is live. then there will be no more arguing about it.

well it was last time i was on beta.
    Well, it was many builds ago, (at least 4 I think?) when the dungeon journal was given proper loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Even in game journal says M Assault to M Archi loot is 720+, like how legion loot looks like, but BRF/Highmaul remain untouched.

And why would they not? There are ALOT of guilds who still clear from assault to archi for a year just to get a chance of gemslot or warforged lol
    They need to test the system so it definitely makes sence to change HFC loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    They need to test the system so it definitely makes sence to change HFC loot.
    you dont make sense or may be it is the first time you are playing wow on an xpac transition period.

why would they give 750+ ilvl gear and thus remove even more the appeal of quest loot in the xpac?

they have never done it, rest assured they wont do it here. Highly unlikely, that would be a first in 11+ years I am playing this game.

you dont make sense or may be it is the first time you are playing wow on an xpac transition period.

why would they give 750+ ilvl gear and thus remove even more the appeal of quest loot in the xpac?

they have never done it, rest assured they wont do it here. Highly unlikely, that would be a first in 11+ years I am playing this game.
    What makes you think that +gear means that HFC will drop 750+ ilvl gear?

What makes you think that +gear means that HFC will drop 750+ ilvl gear?
    Because otherwise it would be -gear

Deleted
    did they change size of the action bars and the icon by any chance? the space it takes in seems quite bit less then how its on live and when i last was on beta/ptr. the actions bars on side came up to mini map, and lower action bar size fulled most of underside and came close to the side bars.

mythic base + 15 makes the most sense for a cap.

They made alot of changes to SoO near xpac (not gear wise) but they removed 10 man HC (which was freaking hard) and replaced it with 20 M which was alot easier. Also they added flex raids pre xpac for normal and heroic.

Also you never played near xpac transition than you say first time in 11+ years... that make no sense sorry
    Last edited by Joozt; 2016-07-18 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Because otherwise it would be -gear
    Uh, no? Refer to the screenshot I posted above. Mythic Archimonde drops 720+ gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Well, it is 720+ because it /can be/ warforged right? I'd believe it if I saw someone actually getting titanforged loot on the PTR.
    720 is the base. 725 And 730 are Warforged. Anything 735 and above would be Titanforged. The + next to it means it has the capacity to upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    I agree a cap would make sence

Deleted
    imo would make more sense to keep evry boss ilvl gear they can drop now and with titanforge archi loot up to + 15/20ilvls and all other M hfc loot having chance to go up to that aswell. dont get why they would lower ilvl of bosses still.

imo would make more sense to keep evry boss ilvl gear they can drop now and with titanforge archi loot up to + 15/20ilvls and all other M hfc loot having chance to go up to that aswell. dont get why they would lower ilvl of bosses still.
    Of couse they wont give lower level, I think they will add a cap (750?) though I doubt it will be 780 would be funny though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Entirely wrong. Most wipes come as a result of low outgoing damage, because high damage allows you to skip dangerous abilities.
    How is it wrong? Wipes are caused by a combination of factors. It could be low DPS failing to meet requirements, it could be inadequate healers, or people not responding to mechanics fast enough, or maybe bad tactics being used. Any number of factors.

Skipping a phase through DPS makes fights easier, and it's a good way to cheese certain fights, but fights are initially tuned around those phases NOT being skipped. When you look at the root cause of most wipes, it's because the damage coming in is too high. This is usually due to people standing in fire or not responding to mechanics fast enough, not using defensives properly, inadequate healers.

Maybe I'm just being pedantic here, but it's the fact you said "entirely wrong". You do know what entirely means, right?