Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    http://valleycentral.com/news/local/...rs-on-facebook
    And this guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    As I said. Stop being bad <3
    When you get higher lvl the game makes you waste PokéBalls so you have a reaosn to buy them. There's no "stop being bad" at that level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    When you get higher lvl the game makes you waste PokéBalls so you have a reaosn to buy them. There's no "stop being bad" at that level
    Well git gud and play a better game then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I think that´s enough.
    Rude

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooo as you level up you get worse at throwing a ball? Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go figure that a snorlax would show up in no mans land between my neighborhood and the other one...

Sooo as you level up you get worse at throwing a ball? Interesting.
    They curve against your will

10+ Year Old Account
    They curve against your will
    So you do get worse at throwing it

So you do get worse at throwing it
    No? It's programmed to screw you over

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, I just got banned from GameStop....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Sooo, I just got banned from GameStop....
    Details!
    No? It's programmed to screw you over
    Your in-game character gets worse at throwing it as time goes

10+ Year Old Account
    Details!
    Well i've been buying games for my younger brother for a while now, all mostly M rated games. I've bought him GTA:5 from them at least 3 times without being carded AND NOT ONLY THAT, but I also brought him with me every single time. I buy these games for him and for some ungodly fucking reason today he asked me who are you buying this game for? Well, I told him it was for my little brother and he said he couldn't sell it to me. Oh boy, that shit infuriated me. Apparently you can't buy games with the intent to sell it to them. Bitch, I ain't selling shit to the kid, I'm straight up giving him the game. Fuck ESRB, I'm a grown ass man, don't give me that bullshit. Old enough to be his god damn guardian. Cussed his ass out, lots of fucks were given and I also called him a cunt. I let rage get to me >_<
    Surprised I didn't kick his ass with all the anger I boiled up.

I thought it was hilarious afterwards, glad I didn't go completely psycho though. Things would have gotten really bad, real quick. My mom went up there afterwards, threatened them with the Sheriff's Department because they always sell me games with a minor with me, as well as the full intent of giving the game to him to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your in-game character gets worse at throwing it as time goes
    It´s like she never played RPGs...
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It´s like she never played RPGs...
    To be fair, that is normally how F2P games work
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Well i've been buying games for my younger brother for a while now, all mostly M rated games. I've bought him GTA:5 from them at least 3 times without being carded AND NOT ONLY THAT, but I also brought him with me every single time. I buy these games for him and for some ungodly fucking reason today he asked me who are you buying this game for? Well, I told him it was for my little brother and he said he couldn't sell it to me. Oh boy, that shit infuriated me. Apparently you can't buy games with the intent to sell it to them. Bitch, I ain't selling shit to the kid, I'm straight up giving him the game. Fuck ESRB, I'm a grown ass man, don't give me that bullshit. Old enough to be his god damn guardian. Cussed his ass out, lots of fucks were given and I also called him a cunt. I let rage get to me >_<
    Surprised I didn't kick his ass with all the anger I boiled up.

I thought it was hilarious afterwards, glad I didn't go completely psycho though. Things would have gotten really bad, real quick. My mom went up there afterwards, threatened them with the Sheriff's Department because they always sell me games with a minor with me, as well as the full intent of giving the game to him to play.
    To be fair, as far as I know they can't NOT sell you the game if you're old enough to buy it. What you do with it after is none of their concern. They just have to make sure you're allowed to own it. After they sell it to you, it's your responsibility.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair
    Then don´t be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don´t be.
    Well fuck you

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, as far as I know they can't NOT sell you the game if you're old enough to buy it. What you do with it after is none of their concern. They just have to make sure you're allowed to own it. After they sell it to you, it's your responsibility.
    That's the thing that pisses me off the most, i'm old enough to own them. Have my ID and all, wouldn't even look at it. Asswipe...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    **pulls thread from corn field**
    No you don´t!

/bashes head in

/pulls thread back into corn field

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Except zubats cause their tracking is off and make you rage when a pokeball somehow misses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Okay let me just say this

FUCK ZUBATS FUCK YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FUCKING SHITS.

Pokeball sails under. Pokeball sails over. Pokeball whips to the right for fun. Pokeball hits, then falls straight to the ground.

YOU NEED TO CHILL ZUBAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/13754083_171170419965050_4909126296819873818_n.jpg?oh=e1c1216d2d009f1cacf9c024d6a9efa6&oe= 58369D9A[IMG]
    I think an ekans took notes from one today.

Threw.. it missed. Okay, yeah, shitty throw. Throw again.. it jumps right as I throw. Again.. it roars and knocks it away as I throw. Again.. jumps. Roars immediately after again. FFS KNOCK IT OFF

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    **pulls thread from corn field**
    You left Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I think an ekans took notes from one today.

Threw.. it missed. Okay, yeah, shitty throw. Throw again.. it jumps right as I throw. Again.. it roars and knocks it away as I throw. Again.. jumps. Roars immediately after again. FFS KNOCK IT OFF
    The only ekans I've gotten was from an egg. There was an Arbok near me once and I couldn't find it.

I've had Rattatas headbutt pokeballs away repeatedly though...