Poll: Are todays generation pussies?

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Western kids grew up in conditions that made them spoiled and gave them unrealistic world views.

I notice it every day, especially when dealing with people in their 20's at work. They are very weak minded, not driven, easily scared and/or offended and many of these "men" are very skinny (and even accentuate this more with skinny jeans...).
    Man, are you even aware of what you are trying to say?

Are you even, UNDERSTANDING; the level of ignorance, you are presenting?

"I saw some people at work.." - OUT OF HOW MANY?

Nobody, NOBODY, from a scientific community, is gonna take your BS for real, in the least - Cause you "Saw some people" and put some snide commentary to shit.

It's a small, irrelevant, emotionally loaded anecdote. It means JACKSHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Grow up, Grandpa and learn to stop broadly applying your labels to groups people that fit your bias.

- - - Updated - - -

I love your evidence. As if girls havent always complained about boys of their age being less mature...
    Tell one to grow up. Don't lable. Then in same post. Lable. In same post. Be childish.

You sir.. are a perfect example. Keep them coming folks! Vags all around!

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    You don't know shit about "the truth", you don't even grasp the metrics of the number that is your generation.

"i have seen about 10 people out of millions, i am certified to tell you what the truth is!"
    all you have to do is watch the damn news to get a sense of the sickness permeating this age group.

it's a cancerous disease that needs burned away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    all you have to do is watch the damn news to get a sense of the sickness permeating this age group.

it's a cancerous disease that needs burned away.
    You are generalising, using "news" as a source, and proposing genocide.

I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    No the modern generations just have far more empathy towards their fellow man and don't leave them to rot because something something bootstraps, something something small loan of a million dollars.

Older generations lost their shit for sharing a water fountain with black people but we're the pussies? lol

Deleted
    Man, are you even aware of what you are trying to say?

Are you even, UNDERSTANDING; the level of ignorance, you are presenting?

"I saw some people at work.." - OUT OF HOW MANY?

Nobody, NOBODY, from a scientific community, is gonna take your BS for real, in the least - Cause you "Saw some people" and put some snide commentary to shit.

It's a small, irrelevant, emotionally loaded anecdote. It means JACKSHIT.
    What scientific community?

Also, learn to control that rage buddy

I'm done.
    "proposing genocide" lol, you triggered? this is the weakness i speak of.

and the news is the only place to gather a lot of information, it's THE source. there's multiple channels, MSNBC is a prime example of regressive leftism in america. look at any news related to germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also please forgive me but I have to laugh at the thought of soft, doughy gamer dudes acting like their "hard" for being contrarian and holding opinions that would make any 14 year old edgelord salivate. 99% of the people rabbling about "Back in my day..." are fat loads that just bitch behind a computer screen because they have nothing better to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What scientific community?

Also, learn to control that rage buddy
    You'd be surprised to hear that i am usually a collected normal person.

It's your immense level of ignorance combined with fuck all evidence that sent me into a rage.

15+ Year Old Account

and the news is the only place to gather a lot of information, it's THE source. there's multiple channels, MSNBC is a prime example of regressive leftism in america. look at any news related to germany.
    Say, where are you from?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted

"all you have to do is watch the damn news to get a sense of the sickness permeating this age group.

it's a cancerous disease that needs burned away."

Pretty sure that fire kills people.

A generation is a lot of people. You do the logic.

Also, it's cute that you call a generation weak, when your response to failing basic logic is "lol triggered".
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-07-18 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Say, where are you from?
    the US. where we(as of yet...) haven't begun to try and erode western society down to nothingness.

Deleted
    "The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."

Socrates

The older generation have always thought that the younger generation are bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    the US. where we(as of yet...) haven't begun to try and erode western society down to nothingness.
    Well, that explains your "just look at any news from germany"-line.

It´s always fun to hear how pussified other countries are from the country that peeps out curse words and can´t show boobs on tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    he aint no pussy

- - - Updated - - -

If I had time and the inclination, Id love to troll everyones past posts, who said "yes" and point out where they bitch like pussies. Probably wouldnt be too hard either.

.....waiting

"all you have to do is watch the damn news to get a sense of the sickness permeating this age group.

[SIZE=6]it's a cancerous disease that needs burned away."

Pretty sure that fire kills people.

A generation is a lot of people.

Also, it's cute that you call a generation weak, when your response to failing basic logic is "lol triggered".

You do the logic.
    i would just propose corrective re-conditioning. i actually do not even support the death penalty, for reasons much different than people usually say.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm done.
    It's derpkitteh, no real surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well, that explains your "just look at any news from germany"-line.

It´s always fun to hear how pussified other countries are from the country that peeps out curse words and can´t show boobs on tv.
    can't show boobs on tv, but at least we don't have a thousand rapes in one night during our celebration days.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would just propose corrective re-conditioning. i actually do not even support the death penalty, for reasons much different than people usually say.
    "corrective re-conditioning"

This keeps getting better and better.