Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    "Vigillant Maraad
    Level 113 elite humanoid mechanical undead"

But yeah, it would be nice to have him back either this way, or at least his spirit wandering around paladin order hall (I know there's a statue already, but this would be better)
    I'd rather he stay dead. Vigilants don't seem particularly intelligent, despite containing someone's soul. The one we fight in Auchindoun isn't even able to tell that Tuulani's a traitor after she shattered the defense crystal.

They remind me of wraithguards in WH40k.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought my Grand Expedition Yak last night so i can play barbie dress up whenever i want. I might end up getting the new Kirin Tor ring for an early stat boost on my main. (The extra port hasnt been the slightest bit useful on beta.) But aside from that, i really have no use for gold come legion.

At this point people are farming gold just as an activity in and of itself and not because they need it for anything. Blizzards attempts to add high-roller items to drain gold from the economy arent going to accomplish much in that regard. Though i do look forward to the whine threads on the official forums from the self-entitled arachnaphobes who think that spider mounts should be removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    Hmmm did I do something wrong on beta? im about 106 and a half and almost done val'sharah my last zone
    It means you missed a lot of quests.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-07-18 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

It means you missed a lot of quests.
    I completed all the loremaster achievements, where could I possibly have missed some quests? (havent done order hall yet, is this a significant portion?)

I completed all the loremaster achievements, where could I possibly have missed some quests? (havent done order hall yet, is this a significant portion?)
    If you are 106 and in your last zone. You didnt explore the areas. Legion took out "Go to here and speak this person" for quests.

Edit: Main chapter quests for that zone is the exception.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you got loremaster and are still only L106 i dont know what happened. I always ended up hitting L110 very early in the last zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    If you got loremaster and are still only L106 i dont know what happened. I always ended up hitting L110 very early in the last zone.
    I haven't done any bonus objective either, dunno if that could be a factor.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just be aware, there are other side hubs in each zone that arent neccessarily part of the story. IIRC, Lormaster only requires you to complete the storyline quests in each area.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't done any bonus objective either, dunno if that could be a factor.
    Yeah, thats a shitload of exp you missed right there, but not enough to account for 3-4 missing levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm did I do something wrong on beta? im about 106 and a half and almost done val'sharah my last zone
    Yes, you definatly did something "wrong"...lol. There are so many quests....you need to go off the beaten path and LOOK around. Don't think you go from point a to point b and when you see no more exclaimation points that's it. Go walk down the road a bit, take off into those woods and see what's in that valley. You will be surprised. Do the bonus objectives, although they really aren't necessary. I've leveled to 110 3 times and always had quests left over somewhere.

Deleted
    havent done order hall yet, is this a significant portion?)
    *facepalm* ofc it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Price should be higher than it was in WoD for sure, but not a ton
    This will be the first expansion where you can't farm herbs/ore with a flying mount at max level AND you're not given pity mats. Equally Blizz is pushing mains to take gathering professions so there's bound to be some gathering in the course of questing in the world, but I think mat prices will rise dramatically across the board.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The number of nodes is fairly low outside Suramar. But due to personal node phasing, there will be no competition over them (except skinning). Any price increase will be due to inherent player lazines and people not wanting to farm nodes rather than node unavailability.

Players who are only considering gathering profs to get BoS shouldnt bother imo. They seem to be pretty common drops in WQ and 5mans. You wont be hard pressed with dual crafting profs.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-07-18 at 01:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well just today and tomorrow for us. :P
    Let me guess you get it on Wednesday?
    europeans always get stuff 1 day later.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    We're getting the expansion launch earlier
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Yes, you definatly did something "wrong"...lol. There are so many quests....you need to go off the beaten path and LOOK around. Don't think you go from point a to point b and when you see no more exclaimation points that's it. Go walk down the road a bit, take off into those woods and see what's in that valley. You will be surprised. Do the bonus objectives, although they really aren't necessary. I've leveled to 110 3 times and always had quests left over somewhere.
    You dont even need to explore for them. You get the ! on the map if your in the zone.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    We're getting the expansion launch earlier
    we get to stare at our logging screens earlier?
    yeeey.....

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Yeah third artifact may come earlier, I honestly can't remember when the quest giver lit up with the exclamation point.

Yep, once you hit 102 you can do artifact quests for your other specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Well I'm sorry.
    I didn't know.

Might not play it on Tuesday.
    Will feel bad about it.
    For the Horde!

Do we know yet what time the patch is launching? ie if there will be maintenance, etc?
    Last edited by azrielen; 2016-07-18 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    Do we know yet what time the patch is launching? ie if there will be maintenance, etc?
    Most likely when servers come back, pre-patch will be up.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    Yes there will be maintenance.

Where did all you people come from Oo so many questions from people who seemingly have never seen a WoW patch be deployed in their life.
    Did you all join after 6.2 Oo
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death