Poll: Are todays generation pussies?

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That makes it sound better?

- - - Updated - - -

That makes it sound better?
    No it doesn't but I can't stand it when people lie to convince people of their own retarded agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    That's not "pussy" though. Putting a bullet in someone's head because they insulted you is almost literally the exact opposite of beta. Pussy is getting your ass beat, having your lunch money taken, then going to a psychologist in adulthood and venting your feelings about how traumatizing your childhood was.
    Murdering someone because they insulted you makes you a criminal, not some tough guy, a criminal who should spend the rest of their lives in prison

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    I think killing someone because they insulted you, probably leaves you as extremely insecure ; i.e, a massive pussy.
    Considering plenty of gangland shootings involve one guy slighting another guy, are you saying that gangs are just a bunch of pussies running around the hood? Because that's utter nonsense. Most people would consider gangsters, biker gangs, etc, the definition of "hard".

It's in society's interest to make "beta" behavior seem like the "best" way to act because it keeps the majority of beta-provider working with their heads down. Making beta-behavior seem the most "brave" way to act (continue letting yourself get beat up by the bully, it shows how tough you are that you can take a black eye and act like nothing happened) helps ensure social stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    "Kids these days"
    The youth of today"
    "The current generation"

...And all similar terms are BS. Sweeping generalizations like this shouldn't be made. Look at each person individually and judge that way.
    Bingo.

In 30 years someone will be making whatever the equivalent of a thread is on whatever the equivalent of a forum is about us.

I don't see this generation as less or more 'pussy' than any other generation. If anything, I see more will and ability to stand up for stuff that people don't agree with, which is aided by the increased linkage via the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Meh, not really. Usually I find conspiracy theories to be ridiculous, but that "coup" was very obviously a set up to give more support and power to the government.
    Doesn't have any bearing on whether or not people standing up to tanks makes them non-pussies.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Considering plenty of gangland shootings involve one guy slighting another guy, are you saying that gangs are just a bunch of pussies running around the hood? Because that's utter nonsense. Most people would consider gangsters, biker gangs, etc, the definition of "hard".

It's in society's interest to make "beta" behavior seem like the "best" way to act because it keeps the majority of beta-provider working with their heads down. Making beta-behavior seem the most "brave" way to act (continue letting yourself get beat up by the bully, it shows how tough you are that you can take a black eye and act like nothing happened) helps ensure social stability.

Def pussies.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-18 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted

Yes.

/10charlol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Doesn't have any bearing on whether or not people standing up to tanks makes them non-pussies.
    Not to mention quite a few people died... pretty horrifically. Even if it was staged enough people stood up for what they believed was right.

The legacy of this generation will be: millions of selfies! You go girls!

Aliens will describe this generation as : "Incessantly narcissistic people that like to take a lot pictures of themselves doing totally random things, with surgically enhanced, way too big, lips and faces with soooo much botox that you can't even read an emotion." /cheers. You guys sure accomplished a lot.
    Last edited by Alydael; 2016-07-18 at 02:59 PM.

Also all of us sitting in front of computers right now typing shit. Thats pretty much Beta to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Also all of us sitting in front of computers right now typing shit. Thats pretty much Beta to me.
    You know jack shit of how tough people are outside of what they write.

I think about the guts of people who were alive during the world wars, who fought those battles, and I worry that today if it came to that, we would have more hippies than fighters. Myself included in the hippie pile.

You know jack shit of how tough people are outside of what they write.
    Unless you communicate with a brassknuckle to my face, thats beta communication man. ACtually scratch that brassknuckles are for beta, use your real fist fagget.

Infracted for Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-18 at 07:09 PM.

Try by educating yourself with making coherent sentances, realizing what basic logic means (Cause you proposed literal genocide, and didn't seem to understand that)

Hate to break it to you, but you likely need to google the word "literal". Can't say I liked his terminology, but refering to weakness, or similar, in a group as "a cancer that needs to be burned away", is NOT a literal call for genocide. It's rather funny that you call him out on basic logic and the like, and then come up with an interpretation like that...glass houses, and whatnot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Unless you communicate with a brassknuckle to my face, thats beta communication man. ACtually scratch that brassknuckles are for beta, use your real fist fagget.
    lol

/10 char cuz alpha as fok

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    People seem to get offended by the most weirdest things possible lately.
    In holland they are banning or changing plenty of words that have anything "black" in it even though it doesn't even mean anything towards the black culture. Like how sad do you need to be to want to ban "Black Friday" Like you get offended by something like that?
    Same goes to our 100 year old cultures that we changing just because some special snowflake gets offended over nothing.

Do you think todays Generation has no balls what so ever?
    If being offended is a measurement of toughness, keep in mind that medieval vikings would kill each other over insults, and the founding fathers of the US were constantly getting into duels over verbal insults.

It's not the fact that they get offended by things. It's how badly they lash back and the methods used.
    (of course there are extreme cases where people should lash back)

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    If being offended is a measurement of toughness, keep in mind that medieval vikings would kill each other over insults, and the founding fathers of the US were constantly getting into duels over verbal insults.
    I think it's how you react to being offended.

Punching a man in the face = Moderate toughness
    Eating a mans liver while he still breaths = Pretty damn tough
    Whining about it, demanding the government make you a safe space? = Pussy status

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but you likely need to google the word "literal". Can't say I liked his terminology, but refering to weakness, or similar, in a group as "a cancer that needs to be burned away", is NOT a literal call for genocide. It's rather funny that you call him out on basic logic and the like, and then come up with an interpretation like that...glass houses, and whatnot.
    Shitposting begets shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Unfortunately for you, our generation is so stupid that they actually changed the definition of literal to be its exact opposite, which is to say, metaphorically speaking.

So when I say that I literally shoved my hand down a garbage disposal while it was on after reading this thread, what I really mean is that I didn't do it. That is the dictionary definition of that word.