Poll: Are todays generation pussies?

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Cut

Put text in that, otherwise mods consider it spam and will ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Shitposting begets shitposting.
    Again, you do certainly like throwing rocks in glass houses. But do enjoy yourself, by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Do you think todays Generation has no balls what so ever?
    I wish a lot of idiots in the world would get castrated just so there's no risk of them reproducing. ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I wish a lot of idiots in the world would get castrated just so there's no risk of them reproducing. ¬_¬
    Eugenics for the win?

Quote Originally Posted by Harekrsna View Post
    Unfortunately for you, our generation is so stupid that they actually changed the definition of literal to be its exact opposite, which is to say, metaphorically speaking.

So when I say that I literally shoved my hand down a garbage disposal while it was on after reading this thread, what I really mean is that I didn't do it. That is the dictionary definition of that word.

Well, to be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised...it would hardly be the first word that had its original meaning completely altered during the last few years, after all.

I don't think they would be more pussies as before.
    I only think that we just feel/think it that way.
    There are two reasons:
    1. In the globalized world, where news reach you instantly from the other side of the world.
    2. From the nature of human psychology, the negative information stays longer in our brain than the positive one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Well, to be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised...it would hardly be the first word that had its original meaning completely altered during the last few years, after all.
    When people say that language is a living , evolving thing, I took that to mean that additional meanings get attached to some words as times change, and some words may get added to explain things for which there are no words.

What I did not expect is for Up to suddenly mean Down because morons are too stupid to know the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Again, you do certainly like throwing rocks in glass houses. But do enjoy yourself, by all means.
    The point: Here

Your head: Here

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    The point: Here

Your head: Here

Hahaha, well I admit, you are funny! You really think you are making points that can possibly go over anyones head, don't you? Well, in that case, carry on, and don't mind me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    When people say that language is a living , evolving thing, I took that to mean that additional meanings get attached to some words as times change, and some words may get added to explain things for which there are no words.

What I did not expect is for Up to suddenly mean Down because morons are too stupid to know the difference.

Can't but agree, friend. Particularly in regards to the last part - with the caveat that in some instances, it seems that people were, for example, called something that they didn't enjoy being called, and then responded by simply going all out with the "no u!"-defense. Well, if nothing else, it's certainly fully in line with the "loudest one wins!"-debating technique that is oh so prevalent these days.

poor USA ppl, look at his problems lol.

Nah, I feel it's the same bizz just that we got the internet and people love to vent here...

People use to complain when a person of another skin color ate by their side...the fact that someone's skin color used to bother others so strongly (still does to some people) seems rather laughable to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Trying to convince someone on the internet that you're really a cool dude.
    No, you are right. That's really tough, you must be the most alpha guy in the neighbourhood.
    i was stating facts, not reciting how cool i am.

Probably. With technology advancing, there is less need for physical strength and competing for the alpha position. The most powerful person in the world will most likely be the best programmer.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Trying to convince someone on the internet that you're really a cool dude.
    No, you are right. That's really tough, you must be the most alpha guy in the neighbourhood.

Yes?
    I am not sure what sickening ideology you follow, but for every sane person 5 rapes sounds better than thousand rapes.

1. Why should they?
    2. There are movements for women's rights in other countries.
    3. Seems like it upsets you. Did it hurt your feelings, want to talk about it? Now who's being the pussy?
    when did we make this my problem? lol

i'm calling out feminist hypocrisy i am offended in no way

i think you took what i said a little too seriously lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    can't show boobs on tv, but at least we don't have a thousand rapes in one night during our celebration days.
    Ah, i see, the quality of your news is impressive. You are clearly an informed individual. I take it, you don´t speak german, what´s your go to news source, breitbart?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nah I am mostly basing it on how they generally act, people like you
    Ooh, ooh, please do tell, how do i act?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

nope, not when you look at all the things older people moan about. people are pussies, it's that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I think it's how you react to being offended.

Punching a man in the face = Moderate toughness
    Eating a mans liver while he still breaths = Pretty damn tough
    Whining about it, demanding the government make you a safe space? = Pussy status
    I feel toughness is redefined these days when it comes to conflict.

If you can't sort things out like a real man (Verbally), and have to use physical violence to get your way (Getting into a fight), you have the will power of a child.

Losers fight, Real men win through using their wits.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2016-07-18 at 04:27 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I feel toughness is redefined these days when it comes to conflict.

If you can't sort things out like a real man (Verbally), and have to use physical violence to get your way (Getting into a fight), you have the will power of a child.

Losers fight, Real men will through using their wits.
    That sort of ideology helps ensure greater social stability - if betas are less likely to react physically they're more easily controlled/contained. It's definitely for the benefit of the elite to have you believe that is is more manly to be treated like shit and whimper/groan about it than do anything real about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    People seem to get offended by the most weirdest things possible lately.
    In holland they are banning or changing plenty of words that have anything "black" in it even though it doesn't even mean anything towards the black culture. Like how sad do you need to be to want to ban "Black Friday" Like you get offended by something like that?
    Same goes to our 100 year old cultures that we changing just because some special snowflake gets offended over nothing.

Do you think todays Generation has no balls what so ever?
    It started with the bike helmets, and it was all over for them when they started giving them participation medals. The Millennial generation is already lost.

The only pussy thing to do is whine about generation stuff.
    Every generation has it's upsides and downsides, it however in the end is the same as any other before it in terms of pussy levels.