10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I wonder if we are likely to get SSG or SSB Future Trunks or (present) Gohan. The ritual requires 5 Saiyains and there are 6 eligible Saiyains now. If we focus on the here and now and the pressing matter, Trunks needs to get stronger and a vast source of power is accessible to him. Rather than Goku and Vegeta offer to deal with it for him, why not encourage him to obtain that power (send him to the hyperbolic time chamber if time to master it is required) and then come with him as a precaution.
    Honestly I'm baffled that neither Goku nor Vegeta have offered to train Trunks yet, or even that Trunks himself has requested it. It's in his best interest to grow in power, and if anyone deserves the kill on Black, it's him, as he's the number one person who's been fucked by Black.

Not to mention that, becoming stronger also means being better prepared to handle future threats to his world. It's the second time he's awfully underpowered compared to an enemy that's pretty much devastating his planet. If not for Kaioshin's information on Dabura and Babidi, there's a chance even they could have done a lot of damage, or even kill Trunks. Let's say he doesn't train and reach higher levels now. His father or Goku kill Black, hurray, the future is saved again. A year later someone as strong or stronger than Black shows up. What, is he gonna time travel again for help?

While I have enjoyed Super (ignoring inconsistencies helps a lot), the fact that it's pretty much the "Goku and Vegeta" show is quite annoying, especially considering the circumstances surrounding Trunks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    "Goku and Vegeta" show
    >Implying Vegeta has done more than being just fodder for Goku

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    >Implying Vegeta has done more than being just fodder for Goku
    He's done more than the rest of the characters combined :\
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Honestly I'm baffled that neither Goku nor Vegeta have offered to train Trunks yet, or even that Trunks himself has requested it. It's in his best interest to grow in power, and if anyone deserves the kill on Black, it's him, as he's the number one person who's been fucked by Black.

Not to mention that, becoming stronger also means being better prepared to handle future threats to his world. It's the second time he's awfully underpowered compared to an enemy that's pretty much devastating his planet. If not for Kaioshin's information on Dabura and Babidi, there's a chance even they could have done a lot of damage, or even kill Trunks. Let's say he doesn't train and reach higher levels now. His father or Goku kill Black, hurray, the future is saved again. A year later someone as strong or stronger than Black shows up. What, is he gonna time travel again for help?

While I have enjoyed Super (ignoring inconsistencies helps a lot), the fact that it's pretty much the "Goku and Vegeta" show is quite annoying, especially considering the circumstances surrounding Trunks.
    Didnt he kill frezza?

...it did come back to life tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW going is being smart by fighting Zamsu as an SS2

what better way to test if someone is similar to someone than by having the same conditions? He fought black as an ss2.

Deleted
    vegeta is going to train trunks. Lets hope for SSGSSJ <3

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-t...001018663.html

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it up a bit

damn thats sexy art

dat Majin Buu face

"You want to fight Black Goku?"

- - - Updated - - -

there are like 11 different animators on DBS. does any other anime have that much animators or this is exclusively DBS thing???

its seems some guy Shida will doing some DBS stuff. people are hyped because of that. he worked on some BoG movie scenes.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    there are like 11 different animators on DBS. does any other anime have that much animators or this is exclusively DBS thing???

its seems some guy Shida will doing some DBS stuff. people are hyped because of that. he worked on some BoG movie scenes.
    I don't think 11 animators is much for a long running weekly series... I'm sure naruto, one piece and the like have just as many, maybe even more.

10+ Year Old Account

Cant wait for the Dub, I like Whis and Beerus equally in both languages... its almost like its the same actor just speaking different languages. Also I reaaallly reallly miss dub Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think everyone knows I generally prefer the Japanese VAs, mostly, but I do actually like the English voices for both Beerus and Whis. And Jaco, actually.
    Stop knowing only weebs

also

new fusion from the fusion game I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see features from Freeza and Raditz's armband that used to be Bardock's... but can't honestly identify the rest of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Cell and Broly might be in there.

This is madness, and it must be stopped.

10+ Year Old Account
    has Hercules belt

thus

strongest villain ever

I know the games hardly matter but holy shit this is some horrible fanfiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    No episode today ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    No episode today ?
    week off for some reason

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trunks gets to meet Krillin's wife in the next episode! That should be a fun meeting lol
    He should remember she's not evil anymore. Probably be surprised they have a kid, though.

10+ Year Old Account

I hope we see him again soon