Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    The people in this thread have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Ranged have always had an advantage to melee, and always outnumber the spots of melee dps in high end raiding.

In WoD, casters were consistently on top of the dps, as they always are. I doubt this will change in Legion, and if it really is as unbalanced as you make it out to be you can be sure they will fix it. No need to reroll just because your class is not the flavor of september
    You have no idea what you are talking about, OP specifically said PvP

Well atleast there's no ashran anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about, OP specifically said PvP

Well, you can't have both, would be quite boring if Ranged had an easier time in PvE -AND- PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are Ret then you're screwed..
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I remember back in TBC (I did a crapton of Feral Druid back then), it really felt like not only stuns, but immobilizes really mattered. Very few classes could just go "LOLNOPE" out of, say, Frost Nova or Entangling Roots. Only Ferals and Rogues could reliably do that. Now it seems that snares aren't that big a deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    So I'm seeing a lot of people say that PVP in Legion is essentially go melee or go home. DPS casters are suffering a lot. Do you guys think this is true? Have Blizz acknowledged this as a possible problem? What could even be done about it?

Thx ily gn
    It's about time!

I, for one, welcome our new melee overlords!