+ 32

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+30
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Use a pick?
    I am using a pick, but my callouses on my left hand are pretty much gone since it's been so long since I've played so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Lemme guess DJ, were were sticking your fingers in electrical sockets? Amp=power right?
    Hit the nail on the head there you did
    I haven't been playing much at all the past few years. I've only got 3 working fingers on my left hand so it's a little discouraging.

Edit: Volar plate ruptured on my left pinky. It locks into place whenever I use it to hold down a string and becomes extremely painful to move it to another string.
    Holy shit, that's brutal. Have you looked into getting a custom guitar or something? I'm sure someone could make one that can fit your disability.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Hai everyone.

Back from my trip and super exhausted.
    Welcome back....why did you come back?
    Last edited by Djriff; 2016-07-18 at 04:41 PM.

+ 31

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post

Holy shit, that's brutal. Have you looked into getting a custom guitar or something? I'm sure someone could make one that can fit your disability.
    Na, it would be easier/cheaper to just get surgery to repair it (they essentially slice a ligament in half and graft it where the the ruptured one was). It's one of those things where I'm just not sure it's worth it.

Your broken quotes are breaking my quotes.

+32

Deleted
    DJ can't even use this site properly.... disgraceful moderator!

+ 33

+30....again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Na, it would be easier/cheaper to just get surgery to repair it (they essentially slice a ligament in half and graft it where the the ruptured one was). It's one of those things where I'm just not sure it's worth it.
    Well honestly I'd get the surgery just so you can use your hand again :/
    Your broken quotes are breaking my quotes.
    I fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    DJ can't even use this site properly.... disgraceful moderator!
    ...yeah. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, in other news I had a wonderful weekend with my new girlfriend

Deleted
    ...yeah. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, in other news I had a wonderful weekend with my new girlfriend
    Well for starters stop running! And congratulations? Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 31

Hai everyone.

Welcome back....why did you come back?
    I'm a glutton for punishment.

+ 32

Hewwo pOO.

Reading the Ghostbusters(2016) thread is...interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 33

Hai Chrysia!

Deleted
    Well, for starters it's a reboot, they are rarely good. And then with the direction they went in it's not surprising the amount of negativity it is getting, really.

Well, for starters it's a reboot, they are rarely good. And then with the direction they went in it's not surprising the amount of negativity it is getting, really.
    + 34

Oh, I'm in the negative camp, and the spoiler filled reviews I'm seeing aren't changing my opinion. It's just interesting seeing some of the "social justice" type posters on here jump out to defend the shit out of it.

+ 36

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Oh, I'm in the negative camp, and the spoiler filled reviews I'm seeing aren't changing my opinion. It's just interesting seeing some of the "social justice" type posters on here jump out to defend the shit out of it.
    I have absolutely 0 feelings one way or another towards the movie, since I haven't seen it. But to me that's all it is, a movie and not a political stand or w/e if I were to see it or not.

I'm too lazy to do most things so engaging in if a movie has the right 'motives' for me or not is just mind boggling, how can people find the energy to defend/attack such a thing....?

I have absolutely 0 feelings one way or another towards the movie, since I haven't seen it. But to me that's all it is, a movie and not a political stand or w/e if I were to see it or not.

I'm too lazy to do most things so engaging in if a movie has the right 'motives' for me or not is just mind boggling, how can people find the energy to defend/attack such a thing....?
    My objections weren't really "political" until recently, so much as "this movie looks like hot garbage and Ghostbusters is a franchise I'd rather see get good movies."

Recently, though, even the positive reviews have talked more about the "feminism" of the movie than the actual plot, dialogue, or jokes.