Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Not all of them. There are a dozen or so that aren't and they're worth 50-200k. But worth noting that the only achievement is to collect 15 of them, tailors can make 30, another 25ish from vendors, and another dozen from the brawlers guild. While I've collected about 70 or so shirts I really don't expect change them ever. Most of my characters don't even wear shirts.
    Idd, the shirts and tabards are a joke. I'm more worried about crap like bracers, because seriously, who collects bracers? And 200 capes, oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasqua View Post
    You can purchase some of the old starter shirts inside Old Hillsbrad though. Not all of them, but some of them.
    Acolyte's, Recruit's, Neophyte's, Apprentice's, and the starter gear that came with them (like chest, boots, and pants)

Hopefully this saves some people a few hundred to thousand gold because I was dumb enough to buy these last night lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Not all of them. There are a dozen or so that aren't and they're worth 50-200k. But worth noting that the only achievement is to collect 15 of them, tailors can make 30, another 25ish from vendors, and another dozen from the brawlers guild. While I've collected about 70 or so shirts I really don't expect change them ever. Most of my characters don't even wear shirts.
    The only three shirts that matter anyways are the Epic Purple Shirt, Precious's Ribbon, and the epic Brawler's Guild Shirt, because they all give you a buff. Everything else is meh.

Though I guess Sawbones Shirt is also pretty cool.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Purchased 5 Hatesparks on an almost dead server, the guy was desperate for gold.
    Nice.
    Tempted to roll alts on servers with higher hatespark prices.
    Use that to then buy the tokens.
    I got 5 from loots over the course of the event.
    Still I think 3 I have left to sell.
    Though if that works out, I may try buying to flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Idd, the shirts and tabards are a joke. I'm more worried about crap like bracers, because seriously, who collects bracers? And 200 capes, oh my.
    I don't think it will be that hard.
    I have 74 bracer appearances according to Legion Wardrobe addon, and that is with only one actively quested character.
    And 220 cloak appearances.

And I have a number of BoE's as well waiting to be used up, ones without a quest source for their appearance.

Tabards will be easy enough with I think 60+ exalted reputations.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The only three shirts that matter anyways are the Epic Purple Shirt, Precious's Ribbon, and the epic Brawler's Guild Shirt, because they all give you a buff. Everything else is meh.

I don't know how the buffs will work on appearances.
    Was planning on checking that actually, though I don't have any of those to test with.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

I was selling Rich Purple shirt for 100g a pop whole xpac, but recently people started buying me out, maybe I need to up the price. Or maybe they don't know it's not the Epic Purple shirt but made by tailors? It just needs a bit of silk and vendor mats if I remember correctly, I can produce endless amounts of these. I'm glad I bought the pattern for like 3k back in wotlk before prices became retarded in this game, nowadays goblins are putting it for 60k+ on the AH.

And I'm glad shirts will become account wide soon, I always regretted I got Sawbones Shirt on a shaman and not a different class, because honestly, how many red transmogs a shaman has? Classes with red transmogs usually are warlocks, mages, rogues, paladins, dks. Might use the shirt appearance on one of those alts.

Just an FYI, unless it's changing, Recruit's, Squire's, Neophyte's, Apprentice's, and Acolyte's Shirts are all available from an NPC vendor in Escape from Durnhold: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18672/thomas-yance

As for me, I'll be keeping all my original shirts and damn blizzard for ever removing the originals anyway!