Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I feel bad because my reason is a lot less...fun(?) than most of these. Mid TBC, military buddy tricked me into the game, and I started a priest to "help." Early WotLK, while on leave (and after a command change), I found out a few old highschool buddies played on a different server, so I joined them, but 3 of them were already arguably the top priest healers on the server, so I started leveling alts to pick from, because being shadow hurt my soul. During early Cataclysm, my at-the-time-guild's main tank quit to focus on college and I stepped up. Haven't really looked back since.

Am I really the only one who plays warrior because it was at the top of the class list during character creation? I knew I loved tanking from League, so I just ran with it.

Deleted
    Warriors are generally the braindead extroverts. I hope Dalaran doesn't allow you barbarians in.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    Warriors are generally the braindead extroverts. I hope Dalaran doesn't allow you barbarians in.
    Return to your scrolls foul spawn of nippon lest I test my thews against you're serpent like neck.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Throughout my time playing wow I've played quite a number of flashy specs. I've been a healer and ranged DPS. Theres alot of spell visual noise in fights, its nice to experience nothing more than a sword/shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiplicity View Post
    I think its important to note that I'm currently 20 years old. I started playing WoW back in Late Classic June, 28th, 2006, I was 10.
    Jesus Christ I'm old. You were fucking 10 years old when you started playing? God damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunga View Post
    Jesus Christ I'm old. You were fucking 10 years old when you started playing? God damn.
    LMAO - glad I'm not the only one who reacted this way upon reading that.

I started playing back when the game got released, when I was 9.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Return to your scrolls foul spawn of nippon lest I test my thews against you're serpent like neck.

Atleast I can read scrolls. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    When I was 9 I used to go out into the woods completely naked and sing with the birds.
    I miss those times...

Quote Originally Posted by smuttman View Post
    When I was 9 I used to go out into the woods completely naked and sing with the birds.
    I miss those times...
    what's stopping you?

OT: I just finished leveling my warrior (5th 100) mostly because I just enjoyed how they play out, and how they actually feel like they hit heavy (due much to not having that many flashy animations) buuuuut, It kinda made me miss playing my Enh shamy, will deffs keep my war as my main alt for sure tho
    Last edited by Raidosounds; 2016-07-15 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I know of a guy that started playing in a hardcore guild back in classic at age 7. Still plays . Myself, Im old as dirt and started with closed beta. Ive taken a few breaks here and there. But damn....

I was 14 when I started, about a month or so before Battlegrounds even happened. My first character was a warrior, and I stuck with that, because at the time I couldn't play as much as I had wanted, I had no computer. I used to frequent a LAN Center in my area instead (It was a simpler time, in 2004, lol.) I levelled slow and questing was a pain in the ass, so it took me a year to hit max level, between it being a bitch to level at the time, and also having limited time to play, I focused less on levelling and more on PvP. But anyway, I got a computer later on that year, which let me rush up to 60. I played both Arms and Fury, so I have a history with either spec. I had to drop out of WoW for school in BC, so in Wrath I came back and ran Fury. I have been a Rogue, Death Knight and Priest throughout mid-wrath to WoD (Skipped MoP too, lol.) I don't think I've ever stayed one class in an expansion since Vanilla (WoD doesn't count, Screw this xpac lol). I'm gonna do that again, and what better way than to bring it back to Warrior, eh?

Deleted
    Because they're the real tanks.

They don't turn into a bear or need divine assistance. They just stand there with a shield, take hits and whack the big blue demon back in the shin with a sword.

I main a warlock, but warriors will always stand head 'n shoulders above every other tank as being what it's all about to me.

Deleted
    Why not Zoidberg?

Well the guy is right. Landsoul was one of a kind. Skilled, educated and cool guy. I feel nostalgia about the golden age of the game. After wrath the greater majority of top players of any class quitted.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love my warri

Xav from Premonition was always a blast to watch. I particularly remember his kite strat on Deathwhisper in ICC and was really impressed as at the time I don't think other guilds were doing it that way. The way he played really showcased the mobility of a prot warrior, so I decided to finish mine shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    Xav from Premonition was always a blast to watch. I particularly remember his kite strat on Deathwhisper in ICC and was really impressed as at the time I don't think other guilds were doing it that way. The way he played really showcased the mobility of a prot warrior, so I decided to finish mine shortly thereafter.
    I'll pass that along to him. He's probably do a cartwheel and make an emoticon face or something... he's a quirky dude.