7+ Year Old Account
    Fury just needs 2 things.
    1. Revert some crappy nerfs on abilities dmg.
    2. Delete enrage or change it to wod/mop version.
    Problem solved and fury is playable and fun.

Btw if blizzard doesnt want to change enrage they has to Massively buff fury dmg.

Definetly I can not take advantage at the Warrior Fury, so, i quest: The Warrior Fury is based in prority of skills? or in Legion follow a rotation.

I and the generation of rage aren´t friends

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    Definetly I can not take advantage at the Warrior Fury, so, i quest: The Warrior Fury is based in prority of skills? or in Legion follow a rotation.

I and the generation of rage aren´t friends
    Still a priority system in legion.

It is disheartening to see nerfs every single build. With hotfix nerfs thrown in for good measure.

I've always played a fury warrior so i will continue to do so but with rogues so strong right now i do debate raiding as that since its way more survivable and the dps is higher.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    It is disheartening to see nerfs every single build. With hotfix nerfs thrown in for good measure.

I've always played a fury warrior so i will continue to do so but with rogues so strong right now i do debate raiding as that since its way more survivable and the dps is higher.
    Balancing won't be completed until we are in the first raid tier. It's always been like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You won't clip the GCD, it reduces at the same rate as your other abilities. The only outlier is Rampage which has a set 1.5s GCD, but even that doesn't "clip" per se, it just delays when you use it. It's also why Haste is devalued around 38-40%.

Stats are pretty fluid, but the best guideline seems to be:

• Haste to 18% (~38% without Worldbreaker) - these numbers fluctuate depending on what level class trinket you have.
    • Crit to ~30%
    • Mastery
    • Versatility
    • Crit
    • Haste
    Is it worth to gem and enchant to haste till 18% haste ( with a WF class trinket), Also do we keep mastery enchants on weapons?

7+ Year Old Account

Don't forget that Legendaries will be a good boost to our dps compared to other classes. Set bonuses and trinkets may also impact our dps by a significant amount. No need to worry how it compares to others currently until we are a few weeks into raiding.
    Last edited by MisterBigglez; 2016-07-18 at 02:14 PM. Reason: typo

If you don't have 38% (after counting trinket stacks), stack haste ('chants/gems)

Best weapon enchant is Thunderlord.

Fury is one of the highest tuned specs in the pre-patch currently, that we know off. We can only base this answer off of the numbers we have in our sims, and only about half the specs have a good enough API this far for us to base any sort of factual things off of it. Out of the ones we have Fury is #3.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post

Btw if blizzard doesnt want to change enrage they has to Massively buff fury dmg.
    What makes you say that Fury needs a buff? If anything we most likely are slightly above average, or a lot over it.

Beside the attack speed bonus on Enrage, and it lasting a little longer, enrage functions in almost the exact same way now as it did back in WoD and MoP. In fact the attack speed boost is a better version of Flurry in most senses, so it's not even a new function.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I am still hyped playing Fury Warrior in Legion.
    I like the mechanics/rotation/priority list that Rampage (IMO awesome animation and sound) brings.
    Because I am a lazy guy, Inner Rage is my new best friend

Numbers will be tuned by blizzard anyways.
    Either now or later on, so I don't give a sh*t about that now.
    Just enjoying my Warrior on beta slicing and dicing stuff

Deleted
    Sarri made a nice quick summary post here for Arms: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41427532

Is there one for Fury?

Thanks all who work on this.

How come 38% haste anything behnid it ?

38% is something about Rampage being a stacking 1.5sec GCD, and things being clunky around it, etc. Archi is the one who did all the sims, so he may have a more precise answer than that.

Archi is also a lot more detailed when it comes to sharing information. If he comes around to do it, he'll most likely do a better looking one than I did.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBigglez View Post
    Don't forget that Legendaries will be a good boost to our dps compared to other classes. Set bonuses and trinkets may also impact our dps by a significant amount. No need to worry how it compares to others currently until we are a few weeks into raiding.
    ^ plus the fact that we might be able to somewhat accuratly guess which specs are gonna be better for t19 but under no circumstances can we accuratly guess which specs are gonna be better for t20 etc. Considering that every new tier usually comes with some class tuning anyway, there also will be new set bonuses and trinkets. Just look at arcane right now. I am pretty confident that they would be garbage without PoF and the legendary ring (2 things nobody could have seen coming before WoD even launched).
    So my point is that nobody should take the numbers right now and make class decisions based on them. We just have to accept that we will not be able to OCD min/max everything reliably this expansion with the addition of artifacts and their fun "paragon level" upgrades(the flat dmg and hp buffs at the end. i dont know what they are actually called :/). No matter which you pick it will probably be the "inferior" choice for one of the raidtiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I had a feeling delaying RB was bad for rage regen and whatnot anyway, just wanted to make sure I'm not spreading false info. Fuck Frenzy though.
    It would be, but you're only delaying it for either Rampage, which triggers Enrage, or Bloodthirst, both of which give more rage than RB does. In those cases, delaying it comes out ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Petezaparty View Post
    Awesome thanks a bunch archi I was on the fence with a few things. thankyou for clearing up the gcd. Im guessing that 1.5sec on rampage is whats makeing it feel a bit clunky? Not sure though. Just in my opinion its feeling a bit wierd when doing the rotation
    If you're very sensitive about the GCD you might notice it. I personally don't, but if you do, that is probably where the disconnect occurs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post

You're an idiot.

To be honest, the damage taken "flavour" is stupid and will only bring some unneeded stigma against fury warriors. If you can bring a different melee that can output the same damage while needing less healing, there's absolutely no reason to bring the fury warrior on healing intensive fights (especially when doing Mythic progression).

Melee already has a stigma as it is, adding damage taken to it was a bad idea. I mean, for a long time Bears had the reputation of beeing healing sponges and healers hated them. They fixed that part only to bring it back to a DPS class? I fail to understand the logic (and only to force us into Warpaint anyway)

Fury's fun on the beta, but that aspect thoroughly sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    38% is something about Rampage being a stacking 1.5sec GCD, and things being clunky around it, etc. Archi is the one who did all the sims, so he may have a more precise answer than that.

Archi is also a lot more detailed when it comes to sharing information. If he comes around to do it, he'll most likely do a better looking one than I did.
    This. Near as I can tell, it's around 38-41% after Worldbreakers (which means that 18% mark is fluid depending on what ilvl your class trinket is).

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    How can you say that with a lack of comparison? For all we know they may have been overpowered and remain so after the nerfs, similar to Afflocks in 5.4.

Are there even simulations or parses from Legion Raids?
    It's a gut reaction. People hate seeing their damage get nerfed. Even if Fury was 10% better than every other DPS spec, some people would complain if it got nerfed down to only being 5% better. Some people only care about warrior damage numbers in a vacuum and don't look at the big picture. It doesn't help that we don't have public sim data to give a big picture view, but that's coming and some folks just aren't patient (plus not every class has people as on the ball with sim numbers as warriors do - our people fucking rock!). We're still 6 weeks from Legion dropping, so numbers really still don't mean shit. Everyone knows pre-patch is madness with crazy fuck numbers all over the place - just gotta ride it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    To be honest, the damage taken "flavour" is stupid and will only bring some unneeded stigma against fury warriors. If you can bring a different melee that can output the same damage while needing less healing, there's absolutely no reason to bring the fury warrior on healing intensive fights (especially when doing Mythic progression).

Melee already has a stigma as it is, adding damage taken to it was a bad idea. I mean, for a long time Bears had the reputation of beeing healing sponges and healers hated them. They fixed that part only to bring it back to a DPS class? I fail to understand the logic (and only to force us into Warpaint anyway)

Fury's fun on the beta, but that aspect thoroughly sucks
    You got a point, I'll give that to you. But fury warrior will be played, im pretty sure about that. At least by me

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It would be, but you're only delaying it for either Rampage, which triggers Enrage, or Bloodthirst, both of which give more rage than RB does. In those cases, delaying it comes out ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're very sensitive about the GCD you might notice it. I personally don't, but if you do, that is probably where the disconnect occurs.

- - - Updated - - -

You're an idiot.
    Yes, so much this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    How can you say that with a lack of comparison? For all we know they may have been overpowered and remain so after the nerfs, similar to Afflocks in 5.4.

Are there even simulations or parses from Legion Raids?
    There are public parses on warcraftlogs for Legion mythic dungeons, Emerald Nightmare, and Nighthold that you can look at, gotta take them with a grain of salt though since some people aren't itemized and/or are testing out various builds. Overall though Warrior damage is fine from what I have looked at.