Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    This. Near as I can tell, it's around 38-41% after Worldbreakers (which means that 18% mark is fluid depending on what ilvl your class trinket is).
    Was the 38-41% using the 15 % haste buff talent from furious or new inner rage buff ? I assume going forward ideal st set up will be using 15 % haste talent on the loss of worldbreaker at 110. Any update on blood bath buff to working with fights like xhuluarc or the aoe/cleave eye boss in emerald nightmare or st even ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    You got a point, I'll give that to you. But fury warrior will be played, im pretty sure about that. At least by me
    Originally I was against this increased damage taken in enrage crap but now I kind of see the other side of the coin, I get to bench EVERY SINGLE OTHER DPS WARRIOR in my guild due to A: Fury takes more damage. And then B: Arms is currently behind Fury in DPS performance.

Uncontested on gear? Sure I'll take that, cheers!
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    Originally I was against this increased damage taken in enrage crap but now I kind of see the other side of the coin, I get to bench EVERY SINGLE OTHER DPS WARRIOR in my guild due to A: Fury takes more damage. And then B: Arms is currently behind Fury in DPS performance.

Uncontested on gear? Sure I'll take that, cheers!
    the other warrior in my guild just announced hes going to reroll to mage, gonna take that! all other plate wearers (DK, pal also rerolling). gg

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    the other warrior in my guild just announced hes going to reroll to mage, gonna take that! all other plate wearers (DK, pal also rerolling). gg
    Ah! *high fives* Awesome man we're going to be cruising!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It would be, but you're only delaying it for either Rampage, which triggers Enrage, or Bloodthirst, both of which give more rage than RB does. In those cases, delaying it comes out ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're very sensitive about the GCD you might notice it. I personally don't, but if you do, that is probably where the disconnect occurs.

- - - Updated - - -

You're an idiot.
    im not maybe you are. I said the truth and you have butthurt. yes fury warrior is garbage and needs massive buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    im not maybe you are. I said the truth and you have butthurt. yes fury warrior is garbage and needs massive buffs.
    Yep, it totally needs massive buffs.

Ignore Arch, good at what he does but has absolutely deplorable social skills and tends to fire off at anyone who disagrees with him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ignore Arch, good at what he does but has absolutely deplorable social skills and tends to fire off at anyone who disagrees with him.
    But Arch isn't wrong and has said plenty of times that the damage taken vs additional health gained as fury does not make fury any less reliable in a raid situation vs other melee. Anyways HordeFanboy is just a troll and you probably are also so ill leave it at that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBigglez View Post
    But Arch isn't wrong and has said plenty of times that the damage taken vs additional health gained as fury does not make fury any less reliable in a raid situation vs other melee. Anyways HordeFanboy is just a troll and you probably are also so ill leave it at that.
    lol im not a troll. its my own OPINION and you have to respect it. and yes arch is a flamer.

Deleted
    Argue as you like, he has the right to. Without Archi's, Sarri's and Collision's input, many of today's so-called "Top Tier" Warriors would be lost, because nobody tells them what buttons to push.

The work these 3 have been putting out has been helpful and astounding ever since MoP and for every disagreement there is, he probably has (purposefully exaggerating 'cause: what the hell do I know about Archi's Archives) 3 sites worth of reasons and data to back up his argument proper.

- - - Updated - - -

lol im not a troll. its my own OPINION and you have to respect it. and yes arch is a flamer.
    So in your oppinion, one of the stronger melee speccs at the moment (read carefully: "one of") needs buffs. I'm afraid to succeed here, you'll have to bring up more points than "this needs a buff". In what niche/aspect, why, how much.

Or - you are simply a troll and/or whiny person who can't take a nerf properly.

Makes sense? Makes sense.

You can't have an opinion about a factual object. Either you're correct, or you're wrong. In this case you're wrong.

Also, Archi is a lot a things, but he ain't a flamer. Closest you can get to that is that he won't back down from an argument, but that does not equate to flaming, as he almost never resort to dishing out things that ain't objectively true.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

7+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify to anyone who is a bit skeptical on the whole damage taken thing, I will use the power of math to put your worries to rest.

Lets say I have 500k health as an arms warrior and I take 100k damage, that puts me down to 400k health

Now lets say I was in fury. As fury you gain 15% more health thanks to Titans Grip. So 500k increases to 575k.

When you enrage, you take 30% more damage; however early on you unlock traits which increases your max health by 6% at 3/3 while you are enraged. This will put my health to 609.5k health whilst enraged.

Now we take damage whilst enraged, 100k x 1.3 (30%) which is 130k health. 609.5k - 130k = 479.5k

So as arms our health is reduced to 400k whilst in fury we are at 479.5k, overall you still have a significant amount of health left over.

If we kept taking 100k damage, which bearing in mind is 20% of arms' total health, you would only drop lower in health as fury once you are below 20% health. To put it simply, if arms drops to 100k health, fury would be at 89.5k health.

What you need to understand though is that there are very little mechanics which you cannot avoid which deal this amount of health % in a short amount of time; however there are plenty of mechanics where the raid will take a singular burst amount of damage, to which fury would overall win in terms of health provided its not up to 80% of your maximum health in one hit, but how rare is that?

Also keep in mind that you are not going to be enraged 100% of the time, far from it. I think I saw that being about 50% is considered reasonable but please correct me on that and correct me if anything I said above is miscalculated or purely incorrect.

Hopefully you understand it a bit more clearly now, unless I confused you even more hehe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBigglez View Post
    Sarri actually doesn't agree with him on that point, even sighting an example were it is an issue...just saying.

lol im not a troll. its my own OPINION and you have to respect it.
    This is some internet-law I must've missed, in what universe do I have to respect your opinion? 's not how the internet works

Deleted
    Argue as you like, he has the right to. Without Archi's, Sarri's and Collision's input, many of today's so-called "Top Tier" Warriors would be lost, because nobody tells them what buttons to push.
    I once meet Collision in game, he is really nice guy, we talk a bit and it was good experience. Archi in other hand IS a falmer sometimes, it doesn't mean he doesn't give a good advice. And do you really belive only 3 warriors work on theoreycrafting? Don't protect them like a holy grall because you are taking info from them, even best are sometimes wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You can't have an opinion about a factual object. Either you're correct, or you're wrong. In this case you're wrong.

Also, Archi is a lot a things, but he ain't a flamer. Closest you can get to that is that he won't back down from an argument, but that does not equate to flaming, as he almost never resort to dishing out things that ain't objectively true.
    he said that im an idiot. reported anyway

As much as I wish they would have moved all the buffs and activations from FS into RB, how close are frenzy builds at 110 compared to inner rage?

I really disliked the Inner Rage playstyle in all honesty (at least what I played on the PTR), but I was enjoying the fast paced style frenzy seemed to offer, if it is going to be a severe difference in output for having to track even more buffs.

If it is close enough I may just stick with my Wrecking Ball/Frenzy build and just learn to track the wide array of buffs (I may enjoy that more anyways as I liked the filled GCD gladiator build as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilent View Post
    As much as I wish they would have moved all the buffs and activations from FS into RB, how close are frenzy builds at 110 compared to inner rage?

I really disliked the Inner Rage playstyle in all honesty (at least what I played on the PTR), but I was enjoying the fast paced style frenzy seemed to offer, if it is going to be a severe difference in output for having to track even more buffs.

If it is close enough I may just stick with my Wrecking Ball/Frenzy build and just learn to track the wide array of buffs (I may enjoy that more anyways as I liked the filled GCD gladiator build as well).
    I've found a Frenzy/Wrecking Ball build to be pretty close to Inner Rage builds. And once you get Juggernaut for raid bosses I think it will be every bit as strong due to the hasted GCD and anything to make Bloodthirst crit to help with Enrage uptime in execute phase isn't bad.

However, on that note, the short duration of Frenzy and Furious Slash being pushed aside in the rotation in a pretty extreme way does it make it more difficult to maintain in a lot of real world scenarios when mechanics are actually happening. Moving out of range, bosses jumping across the screen, short range AoE, casted AoE on you that you have to move, transition phases.

There's a lot that works against Frenzy, but if you're in a situation that you can maintain it. It should be able to compete if you dislike Inner Rage.

watup boys

quit like a year ago but I see that fury isnt looking too great for legion? Like on par with most dps but for some reason we take a shitload more damage? Can't wait to be the guy who dies the most on the average pull and people pointing!

Dying to massive stacking AoE while everyones survives at 10% sounds great too!

might go DH dps instead but at least the fury gameplay doesnt sound as awful as it was in wod?
    Last edited by Kirbynator; 2016-07-18 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    watup boys

quit like a year ago but I see that fury isnt looking too great for legion? Like on par with most dps but for some reason we take a shitload more damage? Can't wait to be the guy who dies the most on the average pull and people pointing!

Dying to massive stacking AoE while everyones survives at 10% sounds great too!

might go DH dps instead but at least the fury gameplay doesnt sound as awful as it was in wod?

Read the thread, the extra health more than makes up for it.
    Last edited by Hoodzilla; 2016-07-18 at 08:45 PM.